Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (775667 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettytasha:
so all I need to do is change the imei and start using glo ?
Yeah and you won't require rooting... You can also use the web. Can't paste link here
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
UCprince:
Guyz, i have changed my imel to that of blackberry, and now i want to change it back to my infinix without rooting the phone. How do i go about it please.
check the back of your phone, you'd see your main Imei number. Use same method you used for changing imei before.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ameynuJR(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Palz! Congratulate Me!

Indeed this is superb Friday and I go rock am like my birthday with my new Infinix Hot 2.... smiley

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
ameynuJR:
Palz! Congratulate Me!

Indeed this is superb Friday and I go rock am like my birthday with my new Infinix Hot 2.... smiley

Congratulation, sure u will enjoy it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ameynuJR(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thank you bro.

Guide me.....I didn't see file manager, Gallery and all those social app, all I saw was google stuffs full d menu.

ishittu:

Congratulation, sure u will enjoy it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
ameynuJR:
Thank you bro.

Guide me.....I didn't see file manager, Gallery and all those social app, all I saw was google stuffs full d menu.

That is one of the shortcomming of Android One, download Es File explorer and other stuff on App store or better still, check for OTA update cos the update fixes this issues
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishittu:

That is one of the shortcomming of Android One, download Es File explorer and other stuff on App store or better still, check for OTA update cos the update fixes this issues
Download ES Explorer for file manager. Though an update has that if you're online, you'd get an update soon... Then for Gallery, download Quickpic from Playstore
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by beatz5(f): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
purchase all ur infinix products from me at affordable prices cash on delivery nationwide delivery call/text/whatsapp 08169836958 for more inquires and information

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ameynuJR(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls house help me.... My google account refused to login. It stop after writing password it will not show next screen
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by zayeed94(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
My infinix get hot when am charging it.... Any experience it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hi guys, my roommate's device seems to have a problem. He complained of the phone not coming on (it kept showing those four colours that precedes android), I removed the memory card and powered on the phone again; this time the phone went beyond the rotating balls stage and showed android is upgrading and it kept loading the apps till it got to starting apps stage, it has been stuck there ever since. What can be done to correct this?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
agrovick:
Hi guys, my roommate's device seems to have a problem. He complained of the phone not coming on (it kept showing those four colours that precedes android), I removed the memory card and powered on the phone again; this time the phone went beyond the rotating balls stage and showed android is upgrading and it kept loading the apps till it got to starting apps stage, it has been stuck there ever since. What can be done to correct this?

1. Keep trying till it comes on
2. If you can boot to recovery do so (I doubt that).
3. Flash your ROM (best solution)
4. Locate the closest Carlcare center near you and have them fix it (better solution if you don't wanna tamper with phone)

Get all the info you need in this thread, all these problems were solved earlier. Repetition has made this thread unduely long!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 4:22am On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:
If its new then wait for it. It can even take up to 10 minutes. When its starting apps, it load minimum 119 apps be patient.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 4:22am On Nov 21, 2015
zayeed94:
Do you use it when charging
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 5:10am On Nov 21, 2015
zayeed94:

Its normal when the voltage is High
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Zitech:

If its new then wait for it. It can even take up to 10 minutes. When its starting apps, it load minimum 119 apps be patient.
Yea it's new; 3 days old and you are right it loaded 119 apps before getting stuck at starting apps. Let me switch it on again and see what happens
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2015
negga4al:

1. Keep trying till it comes on
2. If you can boot to recovery do so (I doubt that).
3. Flash your ROM (best solution)
4. Locate the closest Carlcare center near you and have them fix it (better solution if you don't wanna tamper with phone)

Get all the info you need in this thread, all these problems were solved earlier. Repetition has made this thread unduely long!
Alright, thanks. What do you think is wrong with the phone?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by barackodam: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Sylvekzee:
I bought another hot 2 for a friend yesterday, sadly it came with infinix lollipop rom instead of the Android One rom. Now I have tried everything to root it for him to no avail. KingRoot can't root it. Nothing can. He says he prefers the infinix lollipop rom sha, but I have to root it.

Have any of you guys that ported to the infinix lollipop rom been able to root it.?

Any luck yet?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by zayeed94(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Zitech yes i use it when charging
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2015
zayeed94:
Zitech yes i use it when charging
that's why your phone gets hot. Your processor gets heated when charging and also when using your phone normally your processor is heated. So when charging and using what would you expect?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Zitech:

Well, phone has been stuck at the starting app stage for abt 40 minutes now, what other options do you propose?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:

Yea it's new; 3 days old and you are right it loaded 119 apps before getting stuck at starting apps. Let me switch it on again and see what happens
It might not be stuck. You just need patience. When you remove battery most times it happens... And it would take between 5-10 minutes to come up. Just wait for it.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:

Well, phone has been stuck at the starting app stage for abt 40 minutes now, what other options do you propose?
40 Minutes Have you tried restarting? If it does not work, you might need to wipe it... This always happens after an application installation...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2015
Zitech:
40 Minutes Have you tried restarting? If it does not work, you might need to wipe it... This always happens after an application installation...
OK, how do I wipe it? It's stuck at the starting app stage, so how do I restart?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Abduletudaye(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Guys, i got a 32Gb memory card for my hot2 but somehow the card got spoilt two days after. I guess the memory card has been bad from inception but how do i know a genuine memory card?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:

OK, how do I wipe it? It's stuck at the starting app stage, so how do I restart?
you can wipe your phone through Recovery mode...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:

I can't exactly pin it to any thing cause I don't know what transpired before and after the first time you noticed this. However, most likely a bug in update, or bootloader
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:

If it is new you have to be patient. Even more patient now that you have disturbed the original process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Guys, i got a 32Gb memory card for my hot2 but somehow the card got spoilt two days after. I guess the memory card has been bad from inception but how do i know a genuine memory card?

Buy from reputable store (I suggest Slot)
It is quite more expensive (for example I got my 32gb Toshiba class 10 for N7,000) though maybe cheaper than this.
Google for more info, whatever product you wanna buy get there website and compare with what you see.
Never patronise roadside sellers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Zitech:
you can wipe your phone through Recovery mode...
Power button plus volume up right?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:

Power button plus volume up right?
yeah
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2015
negga4al:

If it is new you have to be patient. Even more patient now that you have disturbed the original process
OK, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.