Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (776255 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2015
LoyhaLtee:
PLs, the option "ask every time" is not on my infinix sim card settings... If i want to call with another sim, i have to go back to the settings. Please what can i do to correct this

Select your dial icon, touch the empty white space above, above in the search bar, select the menu (3 vertical dots), settings, calling accounts, you should be able to see all three options..."make calls with"

Cheers!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by LoyhaLtee(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2015
It works. Thanks boss. God bless u (Y) cc Negga4al
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by exclusivesam: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Pls gurus hw can i clear d cache via recovery mode
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2015
negga4al:

Go to infinixmobility.com, from the menu, select support and then system/software update, your phone - hot 2, then instead of selecting android one for laptop, download that of TF Card. Also, do download the manual for instructions...you should be able to flash it via your SD Card but make sure your SD Card is original or at least recognised by the phone.

Cheers!
Did i tell u my fone x nt comin up @all....as in anytym it comes on it tells me "unfortunately system ui has stopped" nd my front page blacksout....xo wen i download d rom to my memory card wat nxt do i do?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Iamshegxycul: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Sirme411:

Bro is it daht i'll look for a way to download d rom on my memory card....bro abeg elaborate
open http://infinixmobility.com/support/ then select u phone device update blah blah. U wuld c 2 downloads for each rom. 1 is to flash tru laptop d other tru phone. D two roms are xui and 5.1.1
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by UCprince: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2015
UCprince:
guys i need help, i copied asphalt 8 apk and data from a friend pc to my infinix hot 2 and after installing and i open the game. it kept telling me somtine about licence afterwards i try again but this time it was writting network erro or network unavailable.i can't even see my zip file anymore pls help. sad
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by jidowu(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
hello house am currently having issues checking my data status with GLO
it's tells me message not sent when I send status to 777 .

just rooted the phone but with the first sim
any advise please.

thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by tilman(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2015
enjoying my infinix zero2 custom ROM with hot2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2015
Sirme411:

Did i tell u my fone x nt comin up @all....as in anytym it comes on it tells me "unfortunately system ui has stopped" nd my front page blacksout....xo wen i download d rom to my memory card wat nxt do i do?

No worries...just follow instructions. Download from Infinix official site software update for TF Card as you have been told, put it into the root directory of your SD Card, then boot to recovery. To boot to recovery, when phone is off, hold both power and volume (+) keys, it shows three menus (navigate with volume + key), now select boot to recovery or related, you will see the "No Command" warning sign. Then first hold the power key, then press the volume + key, now you should be at the recovery proper. Just select "update from sdcard" from the list (here, volume + and - are for navigation while to select, use the power key)

Please, download the manual from the support site for more information.

Cheers!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2015
exclusivesam:
Pls gurus hw can i clear d cache via recovery mode

To go to recovery, follow my instruction given above.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
negga4al:

No worries...just follow instructions. Download from Infinix official site software update for TF Card as you have been told, put it into the root directory of your SD Card, then boot to recovery. To boot to recovery, when phone is off, hold both power and volume (+) keys, it shows three menus (navigate with volume + key), now select boot to recovery or related, you will see the "No Command" warning sign. Then first hold the power key, then press the volume + key, now you should be at the recovery proper. Just select "update from sdcard" from the list (here, volume + and - are for navigation while to select, use the power key)

Please, download the manual from the support site for more information.

Cheers!
Tanks for ur help xo far..... Bro.....will do daht 2dai
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oshileseyi: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
I can't access my phone memory on my system... Any help... Very urgent... Add me up on what's app group... 07035075199 07088313946
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Iamshegxycul: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=UCprince post=39440065][/quote]UCprince:
guys i need help, i copied asphalt 8 apk and data from a
friend pc to my infinix hot 2 and after installing and i open
the game. it kept telling me somtine about licence
afterwards i try again but this time it was writting network
erro or network unavailable.i can't even see my zip file
anymore pls help. Copy the obb file den unistall the asphalt. After unistallin copy the obb back to d folder and try downloadin d asphalt 8 from playstore (it would only download d apk)
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by adneg: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
House, I bought my hot 2 from jumia last week. Initially, everything was functional just until recent weneva I snapped a pix it will just b blank. I can't download any media file sent to m on WhatsApp. What might b d cause?

Kindly add m on WhatsApp group-08033434076.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Ifyx(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
kudos to those helping out in dz thread. Ur boy needs smefin from his bosses here. Can anyone help out with simple android server settings for etisalat?
I'd be grateful fr any format in which ma answer comes(screenshot inclusive)
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
adneg:
House, I bought my hot 2 from jumia last week. Initially, everything was functional just until recent weneva I snapped a pix it will just b blank. I can't download any media file sent to m on WhatsApp. What might b d cause?

Kindly add m on WhatsApp group-08033434076.
Are you using am mcard? If yes then I think you have a problem with the mcard if no then its your storage problem.
Add me on WhatsApp let me give u the admin number
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Limerick: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
waleh89:
Good morning to everyone. Please I want to download reboot app that does not require rooting access. I would be greatful if I can be added to the hot 2 whatsapp groups.
you need to install xposed framework and it requires rooting....
There's no harm in rooting ur phone far as u followed the right steps..

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by obaayo2: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
guys please, how do I delete a contact permanently on my phone..I delete but it shows again.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilwayneme(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Limerick:
please is dis fone hot 2?if yes how do I go abt it....I love the custom ROM
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Joshkid(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
nwabuski:
plz friends I was using hot2 b4 BT now am using tecno c8 n I want 2 root it so DAT I can use simple server on it cux my tweakware x gvin only 100mb per day so plz which app x good in rooting it n were can I download it.........ll'b greatful 4 ur helping
go to enochtek.com...Ur solution dey thr!

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Marksule(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
The infinix hot 2 is currently out of stock on jumia. Pls when is it gonna be restocked?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by mhozzis(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
negga4al:

What did you do prior to this time?
I enabled developer mode, this I have since disabled but still can't vie the internal memory.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Marksule:
The infinix hot 2 is currently out of stock on jumia. Pls when is it gonna be restocked?
You can place an order on Konga or if you want a Preowned, add me on WhatsApp 08180682246
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Marksule(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Zitech:
You can place an order on Konga or if you want a Preowned, add me on WhatsApp 08180682246
is it 19k5?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Marksule:

is it 19k5?
17,500 for 1GB and 21,500 for 2GB on konga.

If you want the 2GB Preowned you can add me on WhatsApp and I would place an order for you payment on delivery.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by awofe20(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
pls how to root dis fone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Hayordejee: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Limerick:

How can I install Xposed Installer on dis fone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Etinosajay:
Hi house,

How can I hard reset an infinix hot 2?
Hi Etinosajay, to hard reset, you need to turn off your phohe first, then press power button and volume down button at the same time. After entering factory mode, use volume keys to choose "eMMC", then press power button. If it doesn't work, you can take your phone, along with your receipt and warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Etinosajay(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Etinosajay, to hard reset, you need to turn off your phohe first, then press power button and volume down button at the same time. After entering factory mode, use volume keys to choose "eMMC", then press power button. If it doesn't work, you can take your phone, along with your receipt and warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!

Thank you, it was a friend's phone. It's been rectified.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

After flashing my ROM (with stock Android One), I discovered I can no boot to recovery anymore...is that from the ROM on Infinix website or I'm doing something wrong. Boot to recovery use to be holding both Power and Volume + keys.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2015
negga4al:

After flashing my ROM (with stock Android One), I discovered I can no boot to recovery anymore...is that from the ROM on Infinix website or I'm doing something wrong. Boot to recovery use to be holding both Power and Volume + keys.
its a bug in the ROM, help yourself with this link. I recommend you flash the whole firmware package. http://forum.xda-developers.com/hot-2/development/androidone-stock-firmware-5-1-1-power-t3229444

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.