Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (775580 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by twicenoni(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls house help me with simple server and the settings thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
waleh89:
Whenever I leave my phone on during the night it would be draining fast, when I wake in the morning, why is it like that and please add me to the whatsapp group, 08148307690
the phone has problem knowing its correct battery state, after every long idle state, remove the battery and put back and it will correct itself.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by wiffylove(f): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
add me on the WhatsApp group.07061984979
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by mhozzis(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Can't access my internal storage when connected to system only SD storage comes up. Any help pls
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Emmydrizzy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Does fifa16 work on hot2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Please Room i need an urgent Reply...i can't send files to my laptop on my Hot 2...sum1 advised me to switch to guest mode nd Later go baq to original user wich was a bad idea cos my fone blacked out nd i "restarted" it nd atyms it stops at starting apps atyms it comes on Nd tells me" unfortunately OOBE has stopped" or unfortunately system ui has stopped" i was told to go flash it buh none of d engineers can help cos it cant connect wit a system i am planning on goin to carlcare 2moa i reside in Ibadan...can it be repaired dere Nd like ow much will i be charged?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Iamshegxycul: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2015
Sirme411:
Please Room i need an urgent Reply...i can't send files to my laptop on my Hot 2...sum1 advised me to switch to guest mode nd Later go baq to original user wich was a bad idea cos my fone blacked out nd i "restarted" it nd atyms it stops at starting apps atyms it comes on Nd tells me" unfortunately OOBE has stopped" or unfortunately system ui has stopped" i was told to go flash it buh none of d engineers can help cos it cant connect wit a system i am planning on goin to carlcare 2moa i reside in Ibadan...can it be repaired dere Nd like ow much will i be charged?
u jst need to flash d rom back. U can download d rom from infinix website
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Iamshegxycul:
u jst need to flash d rom back. U can download d rom from infinix website
tanks for d reply bro...i was at carlcare 2dai nd d lady i met dere said dey dnt av d panel yet dah i shuld check baq nxt week thursday....bro derriz no way i can flash d rom....its nt showing my fone wen i connect to d system
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
anybody in ib dah can help a broda out shuld plz quote....me
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Odigokogadi: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Stormyweather:
Please help oooo. I can't play recently downloaded files like videos and audios. I tried removing and inserting my memory card and it still didn't work. I also recently discovered that I can't download from playstore and my flash share or Bluetooth has stopped functioning. Please all help will be needed. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
go to users, choose guest then go back to users, remove guest n choose owner then reboot. It worked 4 me
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

Wow nice. I guess you do incantations rather..*Mtcheew*
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tritone02: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hlo all
Infinit hot2 has been great. Im having just one problem. All installed games dont play. Games luke gta sa, gta vc, various car racing games.
I tried placing d files inside d obb folder yet it still says "downloading......" Only games with small size eg 24mb plays.
I tried using d phone memory.. Same tin.
Pls i wuld need your help to resolve this issue
Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Tritone02:
Hlo all
Infinit hot2 has been great. Im having just one problem. All installed games dont play. Games luke gta sa, gta vc, various car racing games.
I tried placing d files inside d obb folder yet it still says "downloading......" Only games with small size eg 24mb plays.
Thanks
Games like that requires a file to play. If you have an active data, then that solves it. Let it download and you'd see it play..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Tritone02:
Hlo all
Thanks
by "obb" do you mean "sdcard/android/obb" ? cos that's the correct path.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tritone02: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Zitech:

Games like that requires a file to play. If you have an active data, then that solves it. Let it download and you'd see it play..
U mean i suld download a game of 1 to 2gb with my data? Wat about the predownloaded games?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tritone02: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2015
valzey:

by "obb" do you mean "sdcard/android/obb" ? cos that's the correct path.
Yes. It still wont play. The game will load atimes wen its about to play it will just close
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Charleschidera(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Am going to hot infinix Hot 2 today........ When i come, i will let to room know so that you people can teach me some certaining things........... But, i hope the pix use to be sharp?.... And is there any disadvantage in that Hot 2?......... Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Tritone02:

Yes. It still wont play. The game will load atimes wen its about to play it will just close
then it means that you don't have the game data or the game data you have is incompatible with the apk installed. try downloading it or send from someone who has.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Tritone02:

U mean i suld download a game of 1 to 2gb with my data? Wat about the predownloaded games?
If you take it from someone, tell the person to also send you the Obb file too which is in his mcard. It should be up to 1gb or 2gb. Even if you take the game, it won't play until you take that file...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Charleschidera:
Am going to hot infinix Hot 2 today........ When i come, i will let to room know so that you people can teach me some certaining things........... But, i hope the pix use to be sharp?.... And is there any disadvantage in that Hot 2?......... Thanks
yeah, no otg support and highest screen brightness ain't really that high.....among others
LOL
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2015
pazzys:
Are you sure that you have the necessary drivers installed on ur pc cos if you don't the flashtool will not detect ur device... i got this phone on tuesday, and seem to be having a problem with it getting hot especially when i browse with psiphon on it, i had to download the android one rom on infinix mobility and reflash my phone, lucky for me the getting hot while browsing and using psiphon came to an end and so far am enjoying the phone.... just not happy with the battery life...lol.
Hello bro....i have issues with my laptop not seeing my fone nd sdcard wen i connect to d system...sum1 advised me to enable guest user nd later go baq to owner mode....in d process of switching mg fone blacked out nd started saying "unfortunately oobe has stopped" or "unfortunately system ui has stopped.....took it to carlcare d lady i met dere told me dey.dnt av d "Panel" of d fone yet....i want to try flashing d android Rom 2dai...can u give me steps nd d driver i'll use
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Limerick:
ive flashed my ROM twice now....
my PC detects my phone in two seconds and flashes it in approximately 5minutes..
Bro....ow do i make my system detects my fone wen i want to flash d rom...nd i need steps too plz
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by exclusivesam: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2015
plz help I had to switch of my hot 2 to charge overnight after viewing my pictures but when I woke up in d morning I tried to view but I couldn't even do so even my native music app + my gallery telling me there's no files only my ttpod music is playing nd I can only play videos from my es file explorer and d flashare is telling me 2 free some memory. nb; I haven't inserted sd yet cos I bought it last week not much files yet. any help would be appreciated.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by specialwolex(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2015
hy everyone,my xposed installer is not active,any help

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Hayordejee: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2015
specialwolex:

Google search hw to install framework on Android Os 5+...its quite different frm d normal one
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2015
exclusivesam:
plz help I had to switch of my hot 2 to charge overnight after viewing my pictures but when I woke up in d morning I tried to view but I couldn't even do so even my native music app + my gallery telling me there's no files only my ttpod music is playing nd I can only play videos from my es file explorer and d flashare is telling me 2 free some memory. nb; I haven't inserted sd yet cos I bought it last week not much files yet. any help would be appreciated.
have you tried clearing cache via recovery mode ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2015
specialwolex:
help yourself with this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/hot-2/orig-development/xposed-framework-successfully-installed-t3224432

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sirme411:

Bro....ow do i make my system detects my fone wen i want to flash d rom...nd i need steps too plz
why not explain how you attempt to flash and we can pin point your error ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
valzey:

Bro jez explain ow i'll do it am an android newbie
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
valzey:

After i install d vcom usb drivers wat nxt?......m an android newbie
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sirme411:

After i install d vcom usb drivers wat nxt?......m an android newbie
download infinix flashtool
download ROM and extract
select the scatter file from ROM folder while in the flashtool
click download
pull out phone ba3 and wait for 10sec
put ba3 back and connect USB cord to PC
if flashing doesn't start and instead its charging, remove USB cord and connect again without removing ba3. it should start
if it doesn't, start again, if it still persists, send feedback.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by italkmoses(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Very good thread @OP.

Meanwhile, I sell Mobile Phones and Fashion Items on Konga. I have 5orders for Infinix Hot 2 already and I am out of stock. Please contact me on 07064243290 if you have the mobile phones (Infinix Hot 2) in bulk for sale.

Please treat as urgent if you have the phones and lets do business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.