Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths (1328 Views)

Chieftaincy Title Conferred on Fani-Kayode Tears Zamfara Emirate Council Apart / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by ukomko: 6:11pm On May 25, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Thursday, cautioned the Arewa Youth Forum, (AYF) and other Northern groups against verbal attack on former aviation minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.

The IPOB said in a statement by its media and publicity secretary, Comrade Emma Powerful that it would no longer condone baseless attacks on Southerners.

He declared that “we are watching the situation with kin interest but we warn the Arewa Youth Forum and their sponsors to stop attacking Femi Fani-Kayode.

“‎IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will not fold their arms and watch a sponsored group like Arewa Youth Forum to insult Chief Femi Fani Kayode or any Southerner, who is standing against the injustice inflicted on the citizens by the Northern oligarchy.”

Powerful stated that “the attack on Femi Fani Kayode and the governor of Ekiti State, Chief Ayodele Fayoshe by some sponsored groups and Youths from the Northern part of Nigeria, is a clear indication that the youths in Arewa land are brainwashed totally by their politicians, irrespective of their suffering in that part of Nigeria.

“Therefore, we in IPOB want to let the world know that we are in full support of the brave outspoken men like Femi Fani Kayode, Gov. Ayodele Fayose and those who stood their ground without fear or favour to speak out against the Northern Nigeria injustice.

“These men of honour in the persons of Fayose Ayodele and Femi Fani kayode deserve the respect of all not condemnation because they stand for justice and equity.

Ifeanyi Ubah: Confusion as another court orders DSS to detain businessman further

“Let it be noted by all in Nigeria, that IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Biafrans are not cowards to antics of the North and its agents like the paid gangs of Arewa Youths Forum and other groups in the North who were brainwashed by northern politicians since the creation of this contraption called Nigeria.”

The IPOB spokesman further claimed that “Buhari is the number one hater of the Igbos because he has been showing his hatred on Igbo people since he started and all and sundry knows that his actions on Igbo people speaks louder than his voice.

“There is no doubt that his actions against the people from Igbo extraction always proves that he has a deep hatred on them.

“In 1984 when he toppled the democratically elected government in Nigeria led by Alhaji Shehu Shagari, he openly detained the former vice president of Nigeria Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme and other prominent politicians from Igbo extraction in maximum prison and kept those politicians from other part of Nigeria mostly those from the North in a house arrest because they are not Igbos.

Biafra at 50: Osinbajo at event, says only fools learn from experience

“In a similar vein, we call on Igbo politicians under name of World Igbo Congress who scheduled to sit in Enugu on Saturday 27th of May 2017 to deliberate on how Buhari’s administration will give them appointment in his government to desist because we in IPOB are not fighting for appointment in Nigeria government rather total liberation from this prison called Nigeria”.

http://biafrasay.com/p/324955/we-won-t-tolerate-further-attacks-on-fani-kayode-ipob-warns

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 25, 2017
We hear
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by SalamRushdie: 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
Very good ..this is the kind of unity we want in Nigeria
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by Princesaha: 7:05pm On May 25, 2017
These Christian leaders (sellouts) in our midst are fond of attacking our Muslim brothers from the north including our able Presidoe but it pains me that no influential Yoruba Muslim leader has ever come out to defend our brothers from the north. This pains me a lot. We all need to defend our Muslim brothers no matter where ever they are from. Something tells me that Osibanjo is surely behind it because no Christian can ever be trusted. We the true Yorubas should pray fervently that nothing happens to Buhari or else that creepy Osinbanjo (CAN puppet) will Christianize all of us. This is not the right time to allow a Christian rule us not to talk of a whole pastor for that matter. Please all Yoruba Muslims MUST sit up now before it becomes too late for us.

7 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
Princesaha:
These Christian leaders (sellouts) in our midst are fond of attacking our Muslim brothers from the north including our able Presidoe but it pains me that no influential Yoruba Muslim leader has ever come out to defend our brothers from the north. This pains me a lot. We all need to defend our Muslim brothers no matter where ever they are from. Something tells me that Osibanjo is surely behind it because no Christian can ever be trusted. We the true Yorubas should pray fervently that nothing happens to Buhari or else that creepy Osinbanjo (CAN puppet) will Christianize all of us. This is not the right time to allow a Christian rule us not to talk of a whole pastor for that matter. Please all Yoruba Muslims MUST sit up now before it becomes too late for us.

OsuOjukwu sighted.

7 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by Chiaka(f): 8:11pm On May 25, 2017
One of the countries you mean. Because development is not only about oil its a combination of several other factors
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by jkfugghhghjdd: 8:45pm On May 25, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

OsuOjukwu sighted.
Ewedu moozlem sighted cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by abiola883: 9:46pm On May 25, 2017
Princesaha:
Seriously I thought you have sense. Just read your post and test what you've written... Common sense not common!

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by DieBuhari: 9:51pm On May 25, 2017
abiola883:

Seriously I thought you have sense. Just read your post and test what you've written... Common sense not common!
Leave the honest Yoruba muslim alone.

7 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:24pm On May 25, 2017
This warning should also be extended to the Ewedu Muslims

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by najoke: 10:37pm On May 25, 2017
Kikikiki… when we tell the Biafuros that we hold the key to their freedom… .na to dey insult us…… .Igbos now want to die for an Afonja grin grin grin grin grin
It is just a matter time fir FFK to spill thier secret to the whole world grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by Victornezzar: 11:21pm On May 25, 2017
Princesaha:
Some people can use money 2 buy time but it's not possible
Just look at wah a fully grown abaya like u wasted time 2 type

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by leofab(f): 11:23pm On May 25, 2017
South vs north.. west wil always be neutral
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Further Attacks On Fani-kayode – IPOB Warns Arewa Youths by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:09am On May 26, 2017
leofab:
South vs north.. west wil always be neutral
Because they'd rather be slaves and squeaky unity beggars/parasites than say a word against their masters in the north.

(1) (Reply)

We Expect Yoruba Youths To Be More Like Fela & Less Like Tinubu - YFB / Iyonmirin Makes U-turn. Kaduna Declaration Is The Beginning Of Ibo Wisdom / Lis Of Countries By DEBT (2016) See Nigeria's Shocking Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.