Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? (52522 Views)

Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Swagavillage(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by bummyla(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Time Will Tell! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by chrisbaby24(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wetin consign person wey dey sell Gala with Gala night...Nothing...soooo...none of bizness grin
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmm.. e get as e be oo
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by cmecproblem(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Time will tell...

The scars from their feud must've really been deep

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
its easy to forgive but kinda impossible to forget, thats why in anger, keep your mouth SHUT.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by nollywoodbabe: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
The Group P-Square is a Brand on it's own, doesnt mean members cant pursue their own Projects... This is how it has always been with groups and peeps shouldn't read any meaning to it unless they come out straight to say they are having Issues... Since Paul is the Singer, he should come out with his own projects "Sing with Paul" or Paul Presents Best of Naija Talents.... so many things he can do unless he doesn't want to... This is sort of good for the group otherwise they will get bored with P-Square someday

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Time will tell...

did you see my post please if aren't doing it tell me let me ask someone to do it for me plz
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Tintinnoty(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Time will tell...

sometimes you sound intelligent but most time you sound clueless just like a former head of state

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by 400billionman: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Time will tell...

Nonsense.

Joblessness bad

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by 3kay945(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
LushGreenz:
Not that I'm particularly interested, but can somebody tell me which of those guys is Peter?

I guess the one that looks bigger. Hope you grab? cool
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by 400billionman: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tintinnoty:
sometimes you sound intelligent but most time you sound clueless just like a former head of state

angry

She clueless

grin
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by 400billionman: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
The Group P-Square is a Brand on it's own, doesnt mean members cant pursue their own Projects... This is how it has always been with groups and peeps shouldn't read any meaning to it unless they come out straight to say they are having Issues... Since Paul is the Singer, he should come out with his own projects "Sing with Paul" or Paul Presents Best of Naija Talents.... so many things he can do unless he doesn't want to... This is sort of good for the group otherwise they will get bored with P-Square someday

Writers bothering their heads over people making so much money..
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Ojestas(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wetin be our own... Abeg free those guys.

Either they break up or make up, they are still my favorite..
gbam !
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by floragregs(f): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Damalex4luv:
If he try to do that he'll suffer, the guy doesn't know how to sing, he only knows how to show off. It's only Paul that has talent, nah to show swag him sabi do.
the talent is shared, peter dances better, paul sings better! They r both talented. But better togeda
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Ojestas(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Peter is controversial, Paul is cool n gentle... u never can say if something is wrong . .
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by cherriex(f): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Another EMPIRE series right here in naija.
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by docphresh(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
TOP 10 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
http://www.afrikanfacts.com/top-10-nigerian-celebrities-with-the-most-social-media-presence/
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by mediachirps(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Bad boy... *closing my eyes*
pretender
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by mecussey(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Leave d okoye brothers alone. Dis is Jst a mere rumour..d duo r getting stronger each passing day

well, you don't know what women can do until you move in with your hubby. Don't be suprised the wives are now giving orders, if Adam could fall victim, who is Peter?
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Lovechyld101(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
They will eventually separate they were born same day but can't die same day
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
buygala:
Another beer-house theory undecided

As long as their breakup won't increase the price of Durex condoms, I don't give a damn angry
As in the thing pass beer parlor come enter beer house. grin
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by amokeme(f): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
3kay945:

I guess the one that looks bigger. Hope you grab? cool
which one is bigger? undecided a better description will help. Thanks smiley
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by 3kay945(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lovechyld101:
They will eventually separate they were born same day but can't die same day

I don't wish anyone bad, but using 'can't' uhm.... You can't be that sure. cool
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by 3kay945(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
amokeme:

OK, the one with strong face.
Wat about that?
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by amokeme(f): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
3kay945:

OK, the one with strong face.
Wat about that?
I still don't know which sad
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Ojestas(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
amokeme:
the one who doesn't do dread, that has big head grin. .
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by safarigirl(f): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Damalex4luv:
If he try to do that he'll suffer, the guy doesn't know how to sing, he only knows how to show off. It's only Paul that has talent, nah to show swag him sabi do.
first off, Peter sings very well, dunno why y'all keep spreading such BS that he can't. Secondly, dancing IS a TALENT. So dunno why you'll say only Paul has talent. Their biggest Youtube hit, Personally, didn't become so cuz of Paul's singing, Peter's dancing MADE that song

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Ojestas(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
amokeme:
The one on my dp with the bigger head.
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Heymus(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
LushGreenz:
Not that I'm particularly interested, but can somebody tell me which of those guys is Peter?
the one with the dread is paul and the other is peter
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by 3kay945(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
amokeme:

Okay, you will know now,
The one that sing ' Uncle tell us a story' is Paul .
The backup guy is peter. cool
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by amokeme(f): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
3kay945:

Okay, you will know now,
The one that sing ' Uncle tell us a story' is Paul .
The backup guy is peter. cool
Ojestas:
The one on my dp with the bigger head.
Ojestas:
the one who doesn't do dread, that has big head grin. .
now I get, thanks
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Are they conjoin twins? They are married men for Christ sake, allow them grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex / Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.