Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos (40271 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Female Keke NAPEP Driver In Festac Town (Picture) / Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by johnwell(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
godoluwa:
so? some nairalanders with their funny comments sha. there are special passage for motorcyclist/tricyclist in some pedestrian bridges & it has no staircase at all. go to oshodi to have proper knowledge of what am talking about

its meant for those on wheelchair
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
YOU BE MUMU, THAT PART OF THE BRIDGE IS NOT FOR BIKES AND KEKE, BUT FOR DISABLE CITIZENS ON WHATEVER KIND OF WHEELS.
godoluwa:
so? some nairalanders with their funny comments sha. there are special passage for motorcyclist/tricyclist in some pedestrian bridges & it has no staircase at all. go to oshodi to have proper knowledge of what am talking about
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lasgidi Ayaya
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by PeyButtons(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Orisirisi...wetin eye no go see!
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
YOU BE MUMU, THAT PART OF THE BRIDGE IS NOT FOR BIKES AND KEKE, BUT FOR DISABLE CITIZENS ON WHATEVER KIND OF WHEELS.
ur elders are foool
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
johnwell:

its meant for those on wheelchair
ok sir
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
your reference to my elders shows how irrelevant yours are, na me and you dey talk you don dey mention my elders, for what? the next time you do that, you will see what i will do. grin but serious that is manner-less and uncalled for
godoluwa:
ur elders are foool
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
your reference to my elders shows how irrelevant yours are, na me and you dey talk you don dey mention my elders, for what? the next time you do that, you will see what i will do. grin but serious that is manner-less and uncalled for
you are a foool. i av to send u back to ur elders bcoz u lacked proper upbringing. u used an abusive word to reply my post. a gal 4rm gud home no dey abuse ppl around. dnt u eva in miserable life dare quote me. idiot!
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
You got serious issues, you better tell your elders at home to take you to place where they will get solution before things get out of hand. i wonder how many people you have given the proper upbringing., you that is from a good home and have responsible elders at home wont refer to my elders. and say me Hi to all the idiots in your house. grin
godoluwa:
you are a foool. i av to send u back to ur elders bcoz u lacked proper upbringing. u used an abusive word to reply my post. a gal 4rm gud home no dey abuse ppl around. dnt u eva in miserable life dare quote me. idiot!
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by Genius0004: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
THE DRIVER IS EXPERIMENTING, TRUST ME HE DOESN'T undecided KNOW WHAT IS MEANS TO BE BEATEN BY OMOOTA, POLICE, AND HIS WIFE WHO NEVER EXPECTED HER HUSBAND TO TRY SUCH A SILLY STUNT.[sup][/sup] shocked
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
You got serious issues, you better tell your elders at home to take you to place where they will get solution before things get out of hand. i wonder how many people you have given the proper upbringing., you that is from a good home and have responsible elders at home wont refer to my elders. and say me Hi to all the idiots in your house. grin
you are as ugly as ur utterances.
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
see who is talking, post your pic lets the world see the gorilla that you really are.
godoluwa:
you are as ugly as ur utterances.
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
see who is talking, post your pic lets the world see the gorilla that you really are.
check my profile. i no dey fight woman. babe/woman, let it die down.
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
you started the fight the moment you mentioned my elders, besides all i can see on your profile is Fela's pic, i really need to confirm that you are indeed ugly, cos it takes an ugly dude to recognize and ugly babe
godoluwa:
check my profile. i no dey fight woman. babe/woman, let it die down.
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
you started the fight the moment you mentioned my elders, besides all i can see on your profile is Fela's pic, i really need to confirm that you are indeed ugly, cos it takes an ugly dude to recognize and ugly babe
dnt worry. am gonna add u on bbm & show u all my pix. hope dat u r nt married sha
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
oh sorry you caught the late bus, am getting married this weekend. maybe in another life sha. lol grin cheesy
godoluwa:
dnt worry. am gonna add u on bbm & show u all my pix. hope dat u r nt married sha
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
oh sorry you caught the late bus, am getting married this weekend. maybe in another life sha. lol grin cheesy
wow! anyway no prab bt to say d truth, u luks sweet
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
hahahahahahahahahhahahaha. am so laughing my head off. anyway thanks for the compliment.
godoluwa:
wow! anyway no prab bt to say d truth, u luks sweet
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
hahahahahahahahahhahahaha. am so laughing my head off. anyway thanks for the compliment.
u r welcum. if u wont mind, am gonna be present on ur wedding day diz weekend
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
awww. thats so sweet of you, will you come to ibadan, that is where its taking place. dont worry if you cant, i will post pic for my NL family.
godoluwa:
u r welcum. if u wont mind, am gonna be present on ur wedding day diz weekend
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by kingsamm(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
flokii:

E no fit pass all dese foreigners (yeebos and d likes) wey dey flock enter lasgidi... Eko o ni baje o!

For your mind you Don talk better thing!
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by kingsamm(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
godoluwa:

It's not meant for tricycles and motorcycles, it's meant for disabled people on wheelchairs and wheelbarrow pushers
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
awww. thats so sweet of you, will you come to ibadan, that is where its taking place. dont worry if you cant, i will post pic for my NL family.
4 real? kini soo? ojulowo omo ibadan ni mi koda ibe ni mo wa bayi ti mo ti n te awon oro wonyi s'ori itakun nairaland
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
kingsamm:

It's not meant for tricycles and motorcycles, it's meant for disabled people on wheelchairs and wheelbarrow pushers
u r fuccking ryt bro

1 Like

Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by cheeketo(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
i yen naa daa, Moniya la ti ma saye o.
godoluwa:
4 real? kini soo? ojulowo omo ibadan ni mi koda ibe ni mo wa bayi ti mo ti n te awon oro wonyi s'ori itakun nairaland
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by godoluwa(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheeketo:
i yen naa daa, Moniya la ti ma saye o.
hehe? iyen naa dara a. sugbon sa o, se opolopo omoge maa wa nibe tori iyen gan n'iyo obe o
Re: Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos by erne: 6:10am On Feb 03, 2016
We are pleased to introduce to you a new means of POSTER ADVERTISING which serves as a replacement for indiscriminate Poster Pasting/ Distribution in Lagos State.

Our Agency is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Poster on an Aluminum Frame,
to be place inside the walk-way of all pedestrian bridges in Lagos.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. Wider coverage; Students, women, men, workers, employed and unemployed
3. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
4. Flexible Advert Plans
5. You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
6. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges in Lagos.

Contact us for more details:
freemacx78@yahoo.com
08139458588, 08053408939

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? / Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.