Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! (5274 Views)

Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Czar01:

Why do I care? Guy am concerned undecided

She's not the only beautiful woman in the world, that's not a good excuse. Except you have some other reason why she's so special
She gives good head
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Czar01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
She gives good head
Ohh..okay...

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Czar01:

Ohh..okay...
Sharrappp
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Your mother sells hot akara and gives blow jobs to her clients. How you came into existence. Shut up. Deceive which gullible

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by tinybodyMary: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Czar01:

Palmwinetapper, this is getting too much. Why are you so obsessed with this woman?

Please come, let us discuss...
she's nt obsessed wit Muna, SHE'S MUNA HERSLF. Sme pple hv tym shaa. R u so jobless nd frustrated? Turn 2 Jesus nd stp all dis cheap publicity. I tot u we're biga dan dis. Smh..orishrishi grin

3 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
tinybodyMary:
she's nt obsessed wit Muna, SHE'S MUNA HERSLF. Sme pple hv tym shaa. R u so jobless nd frustrated? Turn 2 Jesus nd stp all dis cheap publicity. I tot u we're biga dan dis. Smh..orishrishi grin
Muna ain't got time for naireland. She's busy making movies so shut up
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Czar01(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
tinybodyMary:

Nahh..am very sure Muna is preoccupied with better things to do. Palmwinetapper is just a lonely local boy who _wanks to pictures of Muna tongue

BTW, abeg ignore his last message...like I just did

3 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by rosy4u(f): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
goan marry her na angry
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Czar01:

Nahh..am very sure Muna is preoccupied with better things to do. Palmwinetapper is just a lonely local boy who _wanks to pictures of Muna tongue

BTW, abeg ignore his last message...like I just did
Just like you who gets on all my posts. What a hypocrite
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=rosy4u post=37081916]goan marry her na angry[/quote
?...cool
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by rosy4u(f): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=37083327][/quote]

yes ... good luck angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘ayomi’ Movie Producer Sets To Release Movie / Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic / Check Out My Pics , Hope I’m Not Too Sexy For You All (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.