Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (44112 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
how are feeling today bro, i hope the pains are going down, jux feel free. La liga starts dis week. U can get the chance to revenge bilbao again... Btw its brock lesnar v undertaker summerslam dis sunday. Who will win?
im feeling good bro, o iv placed a bet of 5,000 naira on d undertaker already, "brock lesnar is as gud as dead. "team undertaker
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2015
adeh39:

She?
Who is she
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Him lock her for prison ni?
since last week, ask adeh39
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
he is male but wants to woo you, buahahahahahahahahahahaa
Are u that efeminate? Lol
You've been disgraced as a lesbian FACTUALLY and you even defended lesbianism on this thread.

So, are you ready for another psyche-damaging bout or you're going to retreat like the hounded meerkat, CAPTAINSWAG225?cheesy

How's your stripper business going by the way? You opened a thread to recruit homosexual strippers, remember?cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
im feeling good bro, o iv placed a bet of 5,000 naira on d undertaker already, "brock lesnar is as gud as dead. "team undertaker
hahahaha, are u sure? No one can stand brock lesnar. Not even undertaker. He will recieve 20 suplexes. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
adeh39:

Huh? Bring ur ears.....

That guy that erm.......types with red color.... That referee all e-duels on romance section.... Erm.....

I think that's enoughwink
shocked...i garrit
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Summer1(f): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol...exactly grin

Well, you're pretty, like very pretty, no doubt about that..

and ofcourse, uhmm..... me "likey" cool

I'm starting to blush blue colors right now..and My fears are down by one,guess I won't be intimidated by ur looks because we are even on that. so be sincere are you still doing this for fun or in anticipation for what happens next?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Johnnoah1st: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Sinnzu night night
I woke up a changed Dude
I hope you find your "worthy" opponent
To engage in meaningless battle of wits
Peace.
vanquay?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Midehi:

shocked...i garrit

Yeah.....he's d one cry cry

Help me beg am nah embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, are u sure? No one can stand brock lesnar. Not even undertaker. He will recieve 20 suplexes. Lol
no no im nt sure abt dat, if u study d undertaker very well, u will find out dat he has grown more muscles and speed since he return, he is ever ready 4 dis match, rememba he started it all, dats to tell u dat he wants revenge by all means possible, nd been d dead man dat he is everybody knows he will get it, brock lesnar is a lit bit afraid, u can c it in his eyez
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
adeh39:

Yeah.....he's d one cry cry
Help me beg am nah embarassed
done grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by olajorn(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
adeh39:

What is it

But wait ooo.....U still dey here sha?....can I woo you? cool
adeh...shaki grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by sinizia: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Let me do the hosting like I did the last time,,i'm sure things will improve. smiley

It'd be in a new thread then.. This one is dead and gone. Open it up ASAP, let's get this shít cracking. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by asumo12: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Midehi:

done grin

Done? Wooing who?

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by therealdeal10: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2015
It's gonna b avery tough match buh i tink brock wuld win d undertaker again
Undertaker is now old
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
no no im nt sure abt dat, if u study d undertaker very well, u will find out dat he has grown more muscles and speed since he return, he is ever ready 4 dis match, rememba he started it all, dats to tell u dat he wants revenge by all means possible, nd been d dead man dat he is everybody knows he will get it, brock lesnar is a lit bit afraid, u can c it in his eyez
yeah undertaker is looking healthy now, more stamina, more muscles. It will be a great match but as always brock is brock mehn.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by MzzTega(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:

Brock can't just defeat Taker in mania and thinks that's it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You've been disgraced as a lesbian FACTUALLY and you even defended lesbianism on this thread.

So, are you ready for another psyche-damaging bout or you're going to retreat like the hounded meerkat, CAPTAINSWAG225?cheesy

How's your stripper business going by the way? You opened a thread to recruit homosexual strippers, remember?cheesy
the recruitment is going fine, we are currently processing your application, but I learnt you won't make it cos your anal orifice is too wide and your dancing skill is below poor.

The moniker who you have allegedly damaged is being wooed by females, while you have been picked to be wooed by male, hahahahahaha, faggggot.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by sinizia: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Succinctly put!

The only reason why it is active is 'cause of the ensuing back-and-forths (which aren't premeditated though).

Anyone trying to pin her passive stance on the happenings might as well blame SIN the moon god for global warming.

You dey mind them? If this was men's version, every kind of bants would go down and still the men would turn up and choose their ladies.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by heayey(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Midehi:

done grin

kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Summer1:

I'm starting to blush blue colors right now..and My fears are down by one,guess I won't be intimidated by ur looks because we are even on that. so be sincere are you still doing this for fun or in anticipation for what happens next?

Well, for now, i guess its for the fun of it....

but, whatever happens next, Jesus would definitely Take the wheels cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
olajorn:
adeh...shaki grin

Apron warn urself oooo angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
MzzTega:

Brock can't just defeat Taker in mania and thinks that's it.
sister exactly!! ure on point, the undertaker will continue to torment brock till he gets tired
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehe hope u go gree for me? grin
I go do small shakara first naw? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah undertaker is looking healthy now, more stamina, more muscles. It will be a great match but as always brock is brock mehn.
d tin is dat d feud between brock and the undertaker started in 2002, "its been long mehnn its nt just today, i vividly recall dat in 2002 both of them were friends bt brock betrayed him.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
sister exactly!! ure on point, the undertaker will continue to torment brock till he gets tired
undertaker will never be match for brock lesnar. Do u know taker hasnt beaten lesnar b4?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by MzzTega(f): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:

Yeah. Can't wait for the match.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2015
heayey:

are u 4 d undertaker or against him? be against him and receive a ban. "team undataker
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by MzzTega(f): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Summer1:

You they vex ooo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Summer1(f): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:

Well, for now, i guess its for the fun of it....

but, whatever happens next, Jesus would definitely Take the wheels cool
Yea sure he will..but till then, friends right?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
asumo12:

Done? Wooing who?

will woo you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.