Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (44129 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
undertaker will never be match for brock lesnar. Do u know taker hasnt beaten lesnar b4?
no he has, if im right i thinks he dfeated brock in a hell in a cells match in 2002
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Summer1(f): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:

Well, for now, i guess its for the fun of it....

but, whatever happens next, Jesus would definitely Take the wheels cool
Yea sure he will..but till then, friends right?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
MzzTega:

Yeah. Can't wait for the match.
who are u supporting?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by peeparty(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Midehi:

Eeyaah, maybe hes forming shy or hes a cheat,having so many e-lovers and dont want to be lashed by any of them grin....i wish babes will really come out and woo, then we see how faithful they are...e.g. peeparty grin

mumu abeg reduce volume.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
I go do small shakara first naw? cheesy
grin oya do,when u done let me kn cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by MzzTega(f): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
who are u supporting?
Undertaker mehn.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
No shakara huh,deal? cheesy
Yeah Deal!. I won't do shakara
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:

Well, for now, i guess its for the fun of it....

but, whatever happens next, Jesus would definitely Take the wheels cool
a good reply

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
wotching

. . . . .#Yolo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by lezz(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
hehehehe, so the times u give me very long epistles to read u had my full attention grin lezz lezz, I like ur style sha, your head is not big for nothing cheesy
Yeah? Tell me about it.
softapples:
i swear im begining to miss ISHILOVE.

Hypocrisy has always been the strong suit of a coward.

www.nairaland.com/2528249/wooing-challenge-main-eventday-2/27#36999835

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
TheSonOf Mark, Lezz, FirstEva, can you state what your problems are please? undecided
sorry I'm just seeing this, I have no problem. I was invited here by thesonofmark. But I think everything is ok now "hopefully".
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
MzzTega:

Undertaker mehn.
ure a correct lady mehnn!! woya take a kiss, muahh!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
peeparty:

mumu abeg reduce volume.
ok my mumu grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Yeah? Tell me about it.
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by tohpahz(f): 11:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
Shoo shocked shocked shocked talk am again...

Who make I woo now ooooooooooooooooo?

Tosyne2much - undecided That one na minister for women affairs
Scentmarlc - undecided NL witches no go gree me
Wristbangle - undecided That one don fvck up
Freemanan- cheesy undecided That one be my sweerie already
Cutehector undecided lipsrsealed
Agarawu23- undecided Shey that one romantic so
Tomfrench- undecided That one don do me shakara
Dygeasy - undecided I no fit fight Nurse Abeg
Orijin101-tongue God knows where that one they hide.

Who else again oooo
Abi make i woo Seun and lalasticlala ni grin
Or make I just snatch Adeh39 and aminat508 e lover shocked

Abeg I fit woo five men tongue

Stay off dygeasy.. he's mine angry tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

Hypocrisy has always been the strong suit of a coward.

www.nairaland.com/2528249/wooing-challenge-main-eventday-2/27#36999835
bro one tin is to read and anoda is to undastand, ishiluv was power drunk and everybody knows that, bt dat does nt guarantee d fact dat she wnt b missed as she is gone, d thing is dat hw wish she took advices telling her to slow down with her banning.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by asumo12: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2015
undecided

Midehi hi

Don't think u can win my heart

tongue

Midehi:

will woo you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by tohpahz(f): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
adeh39:
Twaci nd Tohpahz tongue

Waiting for you......

Babe chill oo
lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2015
who can beat dis dude?

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
who can beat dis dude?
THE UNDERTAKER, TRIPLE H, THE ROCK
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
bro one tin is to read and anoda is to undastand, ishilove was power drunk and everybody knows that, bt dat does nt guarantee d fact dat she wnt b missed as she is gone, d thing is dat hw wish she took advices telling her to slow down with her banning.
fixed so she gets to see through your toad face.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
fixed so she gets to see through your toad face.
wats wrong with u? do u think i was afraid to mention her name, i just dnt want to bore her with ur worthless mentions, im going to say it again and again ISHILOVE WAS POWER DRUNK IN HER HANDLING AS A SUPER MOD, i guess she knows dat.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
THE UNDERTAKER, TRIPLE H, THE ROCK
hahahahaha, did u say triple h and the rock? He will leave them in hospital for 6 months.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by tohpahz(f): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
tohpahz come woo oh.

Still thinking grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by heayey(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
are u 4 d undertaker or against him? be against him and receive a ban. "team undataker

lolz...I'm just gonna watch the fun... i must say both are full of hot air.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
wats wrong with u? do u think i was afraid to mention her name, i just dnt want to bore her with ur worthless mentions, im going to say it again and again ISHI LOVE WAS POWER DRUNK IN HER HANDLING AS A SUPER MOD, i guess she knows dat.
hahahahaha coz she has no powers now, u all are expressing ur true feelings towards her. Lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
tohpahz:

Still thinking grin
dygeasy, naijaboy, softapples. U can choose one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
wats wrong with u? do u think i was afraid to mention her name, i just dnt want to bore her with ur worthless mentions, im going to say it again and again ISHILOVE WAS POWER DRUNK IN HER HANDLING AS A SUPER MOD, i guess she knows dat.
Good. Now she's seen through your ugly tadpole looking facial structure.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha coz she has no powers now, u all are expressing ur true feelings towards her. Lmao
U needed to see the way that thing was azzlicking her.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
she knows hw i feel towards her, iv pm her severally and iv told her, there is no denying dat, i dnt hide my feelings.
tohpahz:

Babe chill oo
lipsrsealed

Waiting........

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.