Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (44006 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Nobody in mind for now tongue
okay but can i atleast suggest options for u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea I know. I last saw the stunt where Arrow assaulted Stardust. LOL.
hahahaha, wwe is the best bro,,, the nxt reality show is soo fun.., it has produced great talents so far... Btw what do u think abt bray wyatt? Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
They might not like me tongue
Won't be happy if am rejected...ok what are their monikers?
Captainswag225:
okay but can i atleast suggest options for u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Afraid of whom, an unintelligent dingbat like you?? Ok lets assume you actually had "pm's" to show, is that supposed to be a diss or something?
If humans were meant to reason like you do, then there will be absolutely no need for a brain. You are a LOOSER both in life and on NL and thats what you will remain till someone comes up to match your advanced level of stupidiity. Hopeless halfwitted tadpole looking corpse! Rot!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he is pained already bt those words dnt hurt me bcaus I KNOW WHO I AM, IM WALKIN IN POWER, IM WALKIN IN MIRACLES, I LIVE A LIFE OF FAVOUR. bro i repeat cm dcemba d whole nairaland will get to c ur naked photo and shameless pms, there is more to it man!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Gurgle(f): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
scentmarlc:
uhmmmmm male wooing male. Nawa ooooo gringringrin

So if I respond to you now, will you get angry and tell me to "let it slide"?

Seriously I don't understand some guys lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by tunnex90: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

A QUICK REVIEW OF FACTS.

Note: The underlisted are not made up but a compilation of Firsteva's perverted comments over the years.

1. Firsteva supports lesbianism (homosexuality) and she's a lesbian :https://www.nairaland.com/2411450/omg-see-photos-wild-lagos#35243059

2. Firsteva admitted to visiting the Ashawo thread in the Sexuality section regularly.
https://www.nairaland.com/2401982/she-calls-herself-sexiest-curviest#35102054

3. Firsteva created a thread to seek strippers for the 'Ashawo' business :https://www.nairaland.com/2297461/sexy-cute-male-strippers-want.
4. Firsteva sexually harrasses WOMEN:https://www.nairaland.com/2449621/opeyemi-olarinde-responds-violent-adultress/33

5. Firsteva begged a girl to show her pictures of her VAGÌNA specifically.

Everibodi luvs lesbians . Guys especially . check ur email bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

The ogre needs 2 finish attending this 1st before taking your advice!
He still wont graduate gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
They might not like me tongue
Won't be happy if am rejected...ok what are their monikers?
come on miss, u know no nairalander will ever reject u.... U are beautiful, trust me, we dem guys will be so happy if u woo any of us. Btw i will be ryt back with my options shortly.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
tunnex90:

Everibodi luvs lesbians . Guys especially . check ur email
hahahahahahaha, thesonofmark and lezz cannot understand why straight men love lesbians, grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
asumo12:
undecided

Midehi hi

Don't think u can win my heart

tongue
see you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
CAPTAINSWAG224
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he is pained already bt those words dnt hurt me bcaus I KNOW WHO I AM, IM WALKIN IN POWER, IM WALKIN IN MIRACLES, I LIVE A LIFE OF FAVOUR. bro i repeat cm dcemba d whole nairaland will get to c ur naked photo and shameless pms, there is more to it man!!
come on bro, u know thats not possible.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
CAPTAINSWAG224
johnnoah3rd. How far mehn?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahaha, thesonofmark and lezz cannot understand why straight men love lesbians, grin

each time i c a lesbian, iv always had dat extra motivation to woo her, i dnt jst know why. so she will get 2 know wat she is missing afta iv hammered her pvssy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol you think so?funny

Ok am waiting cheesy
Captainswag225:
come on miss, u know no nairalander will ever reject u.... U are beautiful, trust me, we dem guys will be so happy if u woo any of us. Btw i will be ryt back with my options shortly.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
come on bro, u know thats not possible.
d guy sent his unclad pic to a female moniker, nt knowing dat i and d female moniker are 5 and 6. "believe me i will releaz d pics
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
sum1 shld come and Pick me
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
johnnoah3rd. How far mehn?
lol, its a mistake, anyway how are u doing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
each time i c a lesbian, iv always had dat extra motivation to woo her, i dnt jst know why. so she will get 2 know wat she is missing afta iv hammered her pvssy
yea, a majority of guys say that, they have this belief that once they fvk her real hard, she would change. Others imagine a party with two lesbians. But hey, only a straight dude feels this way.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
tunnex90:

Everibodi luvs lesbians . Guys especially . check ur email bro
So opines an alternate moniker devised a few hours after I disgraced FIRSTEVA with less than TEN COMMENTS.

Nice try.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
hahahahaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, wwe is the best bro,,, the nxt reality show is soo fun.., it has produced great talents so far... Btw what do u think abt bray wyatt? Lol
Hmm. I reserve my comments on him.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
So opines an alternate moniker devised a few hours after I disgraced FIRSTEVA with less than TEN COMMENTS.

Nice try.cheesy
u only disgraced your self by proving that only males are attracted to you. Effeminate fagggot.

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
gurgle
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by asumo12: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Midehi:

see you grin

Where's you see me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Gurgle(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
gurgle

Yes?

Good afternoon
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes?
Good afternoon
afternoon, how are u doing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol you think so?funny

Ok am waiting cheesy
johnnoah1st, cleathead, jacksparrow, me, softapples, sinnzu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by tunnex90: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nice try.cheesy

grow up pal ..i joined few days ago because I have some propositions for you . I also sent u a message yesterday..pls check ur mail
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lol, its a mistake, anyway how are u doing?
am grand., chilling with mrs swag ryt now. How is frankfurt today?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
yea, a majority of guys say that, they have this belief that once they fvk her real hard, she would change. Others imagine a party with two lesbians. But hey, only a straight dude feels this way.
yeah very true, only gays hate lesbians, i love having a close relationship with them.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Gurgle(f): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
afternoon, how are u doing?

Im ok, thank you. And how are you. Hows is Germany today

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.