Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash (39902 Views)

Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Four Beheaded In Rivers State Cult Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by dre11(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
No fewer than 16 people were at the weekend, killed in bloody clashes between suspected cult members of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin.
Though, the cause of the clashes have not been ascertained, it was gathered that suspected members of Aiye and Eiye confraternities struck first at the polytechnic.
The state police command said it has arrested more than 30 suspects in connection with a renewed clash among student cultists in the state about16 victims were reportedly killed.
Authorities of the institution had since shut down the campus indefinitely.
State police command’s spokesperson, Ajayi Okasanmi (ASP) confirmed the arrest of the suspects, adding that 14 people among the arrested suspects were found culpable after screening.
Mr. Okasanmi who said investigations still continued on the development, added that the 14 suspects would be charged to court for prosecution this week.
It was gathered that one of the victims was gunned down during screening of aspirants for the Students Union Government’s election at the weekend, while another victim was reportedly killed at Asa Dam road area of the town by suspected members of Eiye confraternity.
An eyewitness account said that the death led to a renewed clash among members of Eiye and Aiye confraternities, adding that it later spread to other parts of the metropolis such as Agbooba, Baboko, Sabonline, Irewolede and Niger Road.
A resident of Niger Road in the metropolis said “it all started around 4 pm at the weekend. A victim who lived at Agbooba was killed beside a bridge close to the filling station at Oja Tuntun area of Ilorin.
“Another dead body was found at Victory Hotel, Agbooba on Sunday. One suspected cultist was murdered at Irewolede yesterday. The deceased was chased to the area and in the process was matcheted by his assailants,” the source said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/16-dead-in-kwara-state-polytechnic-students-cult-clash/
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by dre11(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
They were sent to school but Alas they decided to deviate from what their parents sent them to do...

Now they have join the nest of killers prowling the educational institutions.

What is with these youths and killings all in the name of feeling among

*he who kills by the sword will surely die by the sword*

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
i dont know why people shud engage in this silly act. RIP to the dead

7 Likes

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Lilyomi(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dis is serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by ijustdey: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
The state police command said it has arrested
more than 30 suspects in connection with a renewed clash among student cultists in the state about16 victims were reportedly killed.

am sure the innocent would be among the 16 victims who were killed by this nest of killers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by chymystique(f): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Those cultists should Rest In Pieces.. if you live by the sword, you will surely die by sword undecided.. its just the innocent victims I feel sorry for cause they are usually the most affected in melee like this. :-

10 Likes

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by nikkiking(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sometimes i ask.....

What's the gain.

The last time i check i heard once ur in No going back.

Mean why i ain't buying this trend if no pishure is included undecided undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by JigsawKillah(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Smh

Wetin babalawo dey for?
You never chop well you wan carry leg enter where senior men dey enter. Na who die lose ooo.

Dying na part of the game na, who fûck up must collect. If your fûck up done sour, na to warm am na.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by JigsawKillah(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
nikkiking:
Sometimes i ask.....

What's the gain.

The last time i check i heard once ur in No going back.

Mean why i ain't buying this trend if no pishure is included undecided undecided undecided.

Didn't you get the picture mentally? Na your type dey die mumu die so.
You don't have to see to believe!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by ogunwalea(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
It's not touching...... Thank God they didn't kill an innocent person /people. Let them continue killing their selves. E no move me rara!!!

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Say No To Violence

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by ladyF(f): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just like dat....dem no go still hear word! Who cult help?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Gbajabiamila1: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Odikwa serious o
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Do I pity them? Hell no they are men when men were men and now they have gone over board on what they believe in and they are hero to some people, pathetic set of human being I am a proud Jew man will remain so living my life without any fear of been kill or arrest

7 Likes

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by admax(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Those guys seldom think about the consequence of their actions......They left behind grieving parents who may have laboured to send them to a Higher Institution.

8 Likes

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
na wa o,thats how they lied to us that 150 people drowned while fleeing from boko boys http://yesreport..com/2015/08/army-denies-150-people-drowned-after.html
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Ovialekhe(f): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dis is serious.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by spanzed(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
KP......I fear that sch when it comes to cultism,dey always count score...in other news checkout my signature
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by WIZGUY69(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
I just called a lecturer friend now. the death toll is more than 16 o. cultism doesn't pay. person

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by greglee(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
TOO BAD.

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by millionboi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
war
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by RepEnugu(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
yorriba youths at it again...only in yorrobumbum land.....yorubaboons are the problem of Nigeria-sanusi lamido sanusi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by qualityovenbake(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
16 young life(s) just wasted just like that. To the innocent ones at the wrong place R I P.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Mondayaustin81(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
NA wah ooo
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
RIPieces,, stupid cults that added no value to their lives,,, aiye and eiye - misplaced priorities
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Demmzy15(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Instead of them to look for Saraki's(odalé) trouble, they're now killing themselves. Smh cry
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
That school ehn

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by debo07(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Students will join cult to to feel safe and protected not knowing dat it is their surest way to death cos u will always av to look above ur shoulders.Can't people just go to sch for d purpose of goin to sch without joining cults?
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Ayindesegun10(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
And their parents will be thinking their wards were studying hard in school not knowing they have ruined their lifes. I can't just imagine the real meaning of what they are doing. Na their parents I feel for, for them to have sponsored them through their primary school, secondary school, WAEC/NECO/GCE, Jamb, Tuition fees, Chai, waste of money.

6 Likes

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by omoijesa(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
KP @ it again
What is it with all dis cultism of a thing!!!! What do u guyz derive from all dis nonsense of a thing
And our government. Should find lasting solution 2 dis menace
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Jorussia(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
.let there be a legislation to ban all cult groups and gathering, in the country. All cultists are criminals and killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / Hoodlums Shoot Man Dead In Umuahia, Dump Body In Drainage (Graphic Photo, Video) / Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.