Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash (39970 Views)

Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Four Beheaded In Rivers State Cult Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by overboard(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Bollinger:
While i was still at ilorin, there was this ugly mofo with the worst tribal marks i had ever seen on a human being. But, he had the attention of all the beautiful chicks on campus, wore the baddest clothes, and was always on ride. His name was Ajia. I say "was" cause last i heard, he was executed for some political killings he did for some politicians in Ilorin. I remember one day, i and tony tetuila was strolling back from a night reading class when this mofo accosted us. His grief was that tony was toasting one of the chicks he was targeting. Tony was always a ladies man, even with his k leg. Ol'boy, come see threat. I was almost pissing my pants. Things would have gotten really bad if not for smart diplomacy from tony. That was the last time i was seen publicly on campus with tony. I know wan die. Anyway, i digress. Ajia is dead now and good riddance. All the fine clothes and beautiful girls, where dem de now? Also, God punish Tunde Ojomo. Head of Eiye confraternity 1996. May he rot in Hell for the terror he unleashed on all of us.

Ha, ha, ha... that is Bola Ajia! So he's dead? Thought it was a rumour. Funny thing is I somehow developed a cordial relationship with these guys just to sail through. They were everywhere, from the Polytechnic during my A Levels and to Unilorin campuses. One night during my brief Poly sojourn, of all the girls I could wish for, it was Tunde Ojomo's! I didn't know. She was reading all alone and I was telling my friends, "that's the girl...". My nicca's just pointed to two Dongaris keeping watch over her for their boss! Dang, I would've been dead meat. How naive of me.

Then there was Stone Cold. Chai. This guys menacing look no get part two. The day he approached me on my PS walkway I nearly pee'd in my pants! I was soooo taken aback, I didn't even hear what he was saying; it was all a blur and echoey reverberations with my mind saying telling me I'm dead as he was talking... Meanwhile, all the guy was saying was: "Carry me go buka now...". The moment I realized he wasn't reading me my sins before stabbing or shooting me, eh, I dipped my hands in my pocket and didn't bother that it was all with me. And I added, "Ah, I get class but take..." It was a good 'hello', 'how far' situation after that.

God somehow engineered my absence anytime something went down with the cults. I remember a one time visit to the then Mini Campus and I noticed people were few (and well behaved) which was unusual for a Friday only for me to keep strolling and I started seeing bullet casings shells everywhere. Apparently, a war had gone down less than an hour earlier. That was the closest call for me.

Thank God.

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by erasmus101: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015
AIYE,EIYE AND VIKING are distroying our capuses,
please guys becareful dont allow this dirty guys good for nothing lead you to eailiar grave.
TREASURE INLAND is a place of happiness.
say no to cultism....
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by gbishman: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
This is crazy, do this bastards realize that they are wiping out potential leaders of this country. why take a soul
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by london4luv: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
I won't pitty 4 those fools coz that's not what they sent u guys 2 learn, so the ones that are dead shud rest in pieces and I hope d livin ones spent some had time in jail.... Stupid,
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by ariblaze(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=tunergy post=37063961]
Bollinger:
While i was still at ilorin, there was this ugly mofo with the worst tribal marks i had ever seen on a human being. But, he had the attention of all the beautiful chicks on campus, wore the baddest clothes, and was always on ride. His name was Ajia. I say "was" cause last i heard, he was executed for some political killings he did for some politicians in Ilorin. I remember one day, i and tony tetuila was strolling back from a night reading class when this mofo accosted us. His grief was that tony was toasting one of the chicks he was targeting. Ol'boy, come see threat. I was almost pissing my pants. Things would have gotten really bad if not for smart diplomacy from tony. That was the last time i was seen publicly on campus with tony. I know wan die. Anyway, i digress. Ajia is dead now and good riddance. All the fine clothes and beautiful girls, where dem de now? Also, God punish Tunde Ojomo. Head of Eiye confraternity 1996. May he rot in Hell for the terror he unleashed on all of us.

While i lived on Basin Road, Ajia did his thing around the area, we were aware of eachother's presence but somehow our path Never Crossed.
RIP to Others too
SUBMARINE
DMX
HYENA(dunno if he is dead or Alive)
STONECOLD

All chilling in the THUG MANSION[/quot

hmmmm
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by LilSmith55(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
16 keh? More than dat, especially a SUG candidate who was killed on Thursday 13/08/15...

In my own view the institution has the highest numb of Cult activities in Nigeria, they fight every two weeks, the skul really need a confirm deliverance.

Because of their bastard wahala, I have to Start SIWES without Log Book
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by andreernest28(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
WATS THE SCORES
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by seedorfg(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Thank God i heard to switch to ibadan poly, the day i went to that school ehn, you need to see how they behave like a garage tout

Awon omo iran kiran, court wey no dey pay 2k salary you begin wasting your life over it
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by BabaLahi(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2015
RepEnugu:
yorriba youths at it again...only in yorrobumbum land.....yorubaboons are the problem of Nigeria-sanusi lamido sanusi
u too mumu....cultism is a national menace
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by naso2(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Bollinger:
While i was still at ilorin, there was this ugly mofo with the worst tribal marks i had ever seen on a human being. But, he had the attention of all the beautiful chicks on campus, wore the baddest clothes, and was always on ride. His name was Ajia. I say "was" cause last i heard, he was executed for some political killings he did for some politicians in Ilorin. I remember one day, i and tony tetuila was strolling back from a night reading class when this mofo accosted us. His grief was that tony was toasting one of the chicks he was targeting. Tony was always a ladies man, even with his k leg. Ol'boy, come see threat. I was almost pissing my pants. Things would have gotten really bad if not for smart diplomacy from tony. That was the last time i was seen publicly on campus with tony. I know wan die. Anyway, i digress. Ajia is dead now and good riddance. All the fine clothes and beautiful girls, where dem de now? Also, God punish Tunde Ojomo. Head of Eiye confraternity 1996. May he rot in Hell for the terror he unleashed on all of us.

yea , I used to know that ajia guy even at offa. the guy was also quite influential with big kwara politicians. very mouthy guy
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by JigsawKillah(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2015
stellytwinkle:
sorry if this may sound offensive, but u talk like a cultist and your name also sounds like one too.

your opinion
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by olakunle456: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
if you do not know what to say, you better keep that your stupid stinking mouth up. This is how you always cause problems in the country MU Square.
RepEnugu:
yorriba youths at it again...only in yorrobumbum land.....yorubaboons are the problem of Nigeria-sanusi lamido sanusi
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by olakunle456: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
if you do not know what to say, you better keep that your stupid stinking mouth up. This is how you always cause problems in the country MU Square.
RepEnugu:
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by FOREXMART(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
very archaic people
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Lebee4(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2015
olushy:
@lebee4, na u be cult guy so na taiwo u dey stay( lol) I get fun and I no b cult,all those guys dey beg 4 money those year and I b 99 set
The bloodiest set I learnt.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by blackrules1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
insecticide:

Ajia is still alive...hale and hearty.

Bollinger

have you seen this?
this happened today.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by suruwilliams(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2016
16 shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos / Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.