Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash (39971 Views)

Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Four Beheaded In Rivers State Cult Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by free2ryhme: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cursed children, born to cause sorrow they will not know peace for the rest of their lives
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by rman: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bollinger:
While i was still at ilorin, there was this ugly mofo with the worst tribal marks i had ever seen on a human being. But, he had the attention of all the beautiful chicks on campus, wore the baddest clothes, and was always on ride. His name was Ajia. I say "was" cause last i heard, he was executed for some political killings he did for some politicians in Ilorin. I remember one day, i and tony tetuila was strolling back from a night reading class when this mofo accosted us. His grief was that tony was toasting one of the chicks he was targeting. Ol'boy, come see threat. I was almost pissing my pants. Things would have gotten really bad if not for smart diplomacy from tony. That was the last time i was seen publicly on campus with tony. I know wan die. Anyway, i digress. Ajia is dead now and good riddance. All the fine clothes and beautiful girls, where dem de now? Also, God punish Tunde Ojomo. Head of Eiye confraternity 1996. May he rot in Hell for the terror he unleashed on all of us.

Ajia was so popular he moves around town with an entourage and fears no one them. How will you fear anyone when your case got to the governors table, he was turned into a political thug cum assasin. I never new Ajia is dead.

You are absolutely correct about the pretty girls around the guy. He tried recruiting a very close trend of mine and my younger bro but was not successful. We were popular then in our own way and wanted nothing to do with them. We feared and respected them and they in turn left us alone as.

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
these children fight over foolish things...
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Ralphlauren(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
ElPhenomenal:
That school ehn

Exactly.

Offa Poly is highly notorious for cultism. Highly, highly notorious.

Many men have been maimed and killed at that school
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Bollinger(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
rman:

Ajia was so popular he moves around town with an entourage and fears no one them. How will you fear anyone when your case got to the governors table, he was turned into a political thug cum assasin. I never new Ajia is dead.

You are absolutely correct about the pretty girls around the guy. He tried recruiting a very close trend of mine and my younger bro but was not successful. We were popular then in our own way and wanted nothing to do with them. We feared and respected them and they in turn left us alone as.

I wonder what they see in cultism.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by dokiOloye(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Do I pity them? Hell no they are men when men were men and now they have gone over board on what they believe in and they are hero to some people, pathetic set of human being I am a proud Jew man will remain so living my life without any fear of been kill or arrest
U de claim jew man but U sabi d term 'overboard'?
Issorite

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by truthman2013: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kwarapoly students and cultism are like sugar and tea. Cultism run in their veins.
Thank God I'm outta that bullshìt. undecided

..truthman..
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Islie: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:
I just called a lecturer friend now.
the death toll is more than 16 o.
cultism doesn't pay.
person

So, the reporter gave an under-reporting figure of the casualty.

Don't just know what they gain in joining cultism
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
The only killed 3 persons o.. not up to sixteen
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by misspicy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
No wonder this guy refused to go home since saturday lipsrsealed

Besides d death rate is not up to sixten o OP......
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

am sure the innocent would be among the 16 victims who were killed by this nest of killers
mr man,dnt u knw hw to read n undastand? D 16 vicims r dead,d dead cnt b arrested na,n cultist dnt kill d innocent,dy only kill opposing cult
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by muh4lyf(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
If care is not taken unilorin is going that way too cos those cultist av started there too...
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
dokiOloye:
U de claim jew man but U sabi d term 'overboard'?
Issorite
Cult guys de my area and I have some as friends so such words are not heard to hear.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Rotimi47: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Madness!
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Rick9(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Life is short, but some people decided to make it shorter, why engaged in sth that would endanger your life and the lives of ur loved one, remind me of the day a friend of mine was brutally murdered in cold blood when there was a frat clash it was such a horrible sight to behold, RIP to the fallen.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Missmossy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ewww!!!

What a calamity.

1 Like

Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by alfakoro1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Idiot children. Now ur parents are crying. Am sure we have some of them in this nairaland room. Idiots.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by dokiOloye(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Cult guys de my area and I have some as friends so such words are not heard to hear.
hmmmmmmmmm.
U r at a very serious risk ooo bro,
U know and use their terminologies and have some as friends.
Any day wey e go set,if dem find d real ppl who must have ofcos run or hidden,
They will then settle for 'suspected' members like U.
After all,not all cult members display their membership.
I lost a classmate and friend due to this exact circumstance.
For som1 like U,as little as putting on d colour of dis same grp who U used their terminology can get U done for when they add it to d fact that U have friends among them and sabi their slangs.
Sometimes during war,dem fit don de score one group like 5-1,lolz,
Then,dem go de look for anyhow anyhow to kpai,then d suspected members like U go be d victims.
I don already talk too much.Peace bro,no fear ooo,nothing,but meehn,gbado anya.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Amustical(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
The most painful thing is kp remain and we remain the highest cult producing institution....... Thank God we left there succesfully. 2013 despite police/student clash that I almost lost my life on the process. Tell them kill any cult member on sight so that innocent soul won't be found wanted
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by dokiOloye(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
General3620:
mr man,dnt u knw hw to read n undastand? D 16 vicims r dead,d dead cnt b arrested na,n cultist dnt kill d innocent,dy only kill opposing cult
who told U cultists don't kill innocent ppl?
Haven't U heard of d term "mistaken identity'?
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
dokiOloye:
hmmmmmmmmm.
U r at a very serious risk ooo bro,
U know and use their terminologies and have some as friends.
Any day wey e go set,if dem find d real ppl who must have ofcos run or hidden,
They will then settle for 'suspected' members like U.
After all,not all cult members display their membership.
I lost a classmate and friend due to this exact circumstance.
For som1 like U,as little as putting on d colour of dis same grp who U used their terminology can get U done for when they add it to d fact that U have friends among them and sabi their slangs.
Sometimes during war,dem fit don de score one group like 5-1,lolz,
Then,dem go de look for anyhow anyhow to kpai,then d suspected members like U go be d victims.
I don already talk too much.Peace bro,no fear ooo,nothing,but meehn,gbado anya.
I understand your points our friendship is not a close one hardly hang out with them but when we meet in a place like viewing center I can not run away because them but I always keep my distance as much as possible
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by dokiOloye(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I understand your points our friendship is not a close one hardly hang out with them but when we meet in a place like viewing center I can not run away because them but I always keep my distance as much as possible
It's ok bro.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
16 too small na.. I won hear 200 dead.. Foolz with pap-head brains!!
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Rick9(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Very good if u see dem dey hail dem oh just to clear de air.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by mykemiley(f): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Waste....
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by 8kingz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
No dey bobo us joor,na lie...it no even near 10,ppl with exageration NA LIE JOOR cry
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by tunergy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jesus is Lord
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
RIP pa Jay!!! embarassedRIP pa Jay!!!
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by insecticide: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bollinger:
While i was still at ilorin, there was this ugly mofo with the worst tribal marks i had ever seen on a human being. But, he had the attention of all the beautiful chicks on campus, wore the baddest clothes, and was always on ride. His name was Ajia. I say "was" cause last i heard, he was executed for some political killings he did for some politicians in Ilorin. I remember one day, i and tony tetuila was strolling back from a night reading class when this mofo accosted us. His grief was that tony was toasting one of the chicks he was targeting. Tony was always a ladies man, even with his k leg. Ol'boy, come see threat. I was almost pissing my pants. Things would have gotten really bad if not for smart diplomacy from tony. That was the last time i was seen publicly on campus with tony. I know wan die. Anyway, i digress. Ajia is dead now and good riddance. All the fine clothes and beautiful girls, where dem de now? Also, God punish Tunde Ojomo. Head of Eiye confraternity 1996. May he rot in Hell for the terror he unleashed on all of us.
Ajia is still alive...hale and hearty.
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rick9:
Very good if u see dem dey hail dem oh just to clear de air.
lol ok bros they operate on a low key cus Anambra government don open eye for them
Re: 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash by kehyndey(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
nikkiking:
Sometimes i ask.....

What's the gain.

The last time i check i heard once ur in No going back.

Mean why i ain't buying this trend if no pishure is included undecided undecided undecided.
nah who wan wait take that kind pinshure for that of situation.....shuo! Eni ori yo odile....ati wipe ki oju ma ri ibi gbogbo ara loogun e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.