Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Please I Need English/ French Interpretation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please I Need English/ French Interpretation (1500 Views)

Satan Does Not Exist, It Is Just An Error Of Interpretation Of Torah. / The Real Interpretation And Meaning Of 7 Days (izu Asaa) In Igbo Calendar / Dream Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls pals and polyglots, help me out on this, be a brother's keeper.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Peux-tu venir au Cameroun pour qu'on lance FOHOW ? Comment puis-je avoir les produits maintenant avant le démarrage de Fohow ? je veux un sérieux partenariat avec toi. Alors je vais mettre tout le Cameroun dedans.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Try this. Its my number one option. Its not foolproof but mixing it and common sense would give you an idea.

Another option is having a foreign friend you can easily access via skype. There are many looking for people like you they'd use to solidify their spoken english.

Last option is putting whatever you want to translate on fiverr but you'd've to pay whoever translates it a small token. You can also befriend whoever completes the task incase the need shows itself again.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by Mariecakes(f): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2015
"Can you come to Cameroon to launch FOHOW? How do I now have the products before starting FOHOW ? I want a serious partnership with you. So I'll put everything in Cameroon"
2prexios:
Peux-tu venir au Cameroun pour qu'on
lance FOHOW ? Comment puis-je avoir
les produits maintenant avant le
démarrage de Fohow ? je veux un
sérieux partenariat avec toi. Alors je
vais mettre tout le Cameroun dedans.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mariecakes:
"Can you come to Cameroon to launch FOHOW? How do I now have the products before starting FOHOW ? I want a serious partnership with you. So I'll put everything in Cameroon"
Oh my, thanks so very much pal. But how do I communicate if I take up this great offer? Who will go with me? This is indeed a great offer but I don't speak french.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls my lady, help me translate this: 'I'm impressed by your propossal, and would work it out as much as I can, but I think you must have made provisions available isn't it? Now, it still comes to laying the basics here and coming with product to Cameroun. I can take the products down if I talk with my people, but what will be the financial contribution of your team? Lets start something' thanks my Lady.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by Mariecakes(f): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
2prexios:
Oh my, thanks so very much pal. But how do I communicate if I take up this great offer? Who will go with me? This is indeed a great offer but I don't speak french.
look for nigerians over there, start making friends with them from here, soo they can go to meetings with you
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by Mariecakes(f): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
2prexios:
Pls my lady, help me translate this: 'I'm impressed by your propossal, and would work it out as much as I can, but I think you must have made provisions available isn't it? Now, it still comes to laying the basics here and coming with product to Cameroun. I can take the products down if I talk with my people, but what will be the financial contribution of your team? Lets start something' thanks my Lady.
Je suis impressionné par votre propossal , et je le travailler autant que je peux, mais je pense que vous devez avoir pris des dispositions disponibles n'est-ce pas ? Maintenant , il vient toujours à jeter les bases ici et venir avec le produit au Cameroun . Je peux prendre les produits bas si je parle avec mes gens, mais ce sera la contribution financière de votre équipe? Permet de commencer quelque chose de
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
My mods, thanks so much for unlocking the post, I'm grateful Fulaman, Bigfrancis.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mariecakes:
Je suis impressionné par votre propossal , et je le travailler autant que je peux, mais je pense que vous devez avoir pris des dispositions disponibles n'est-ce pas ? Maintenant , il vient toujours à jeter les bases ici et venir avec le produit au Cameroun . Je peux prendre les produits bas si je parle avec mes gens, mais ce sera la contribution financière de votre équipe? Permet de commencer quelque chose de
Oh my lady, thanks so very much. I will update you with the feedback. You are being a part of something so magnificient, you are already part of the deal.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
charix:
Try this. Its my number one option. Its not foolproof but mixing it and common sense would give you an idea.

Another option is having a foreign friend you can easily access via skype. There are many looking for people like you they'd use to solidify their spoken english.

Last option is putting whatever you want to translate on fiverr but you'd've to pay whoever translates it a small token. You can also befriend whoever completes the task incase the need shows itself again.
Very many thanks pal, I have even discarded the thread after the ban, but you brought it back, you are part of a rare miracle.
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mariecakes, the guy insist I come over to Cameroun. He also gave me a vintage idea. I called you. Would you love to be part of this?
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
2prexios:
Oh my lady, thanks so very much. I will update you with the feedback. You are being a part of something so magnificient, you are already part of the deal.

Scam alert!!! Scam alert!!!
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
2prexios:
Mariecakes, the guy insist I come over to Cameroun. He also gave me a vintage idea. I called you. Would you love to be part of this?

Scam alert!!! Scam alert!!
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mariecakes:

Don't be a victim of scam
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
2prexios:
You are very very stup.id to call me a scammer, can't you check my profile here and my threads? Do I come across like a fraudster or desperate soul? Get the Bleep outter here jor!!! Everybody go be like you?

E pain am.........

You can always use Google translate to translate and everybody knows that...but it seems you are looking for who to scam...I caught you...
Re: Please I Need English/ French Interpretation by 2prexios: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
So you think I can get familiar with google translator cookies and make friend with it so it can help me do future translations that can be published as tracts and product brochure or blog content? Type in 'FOHOW' to your browser, my blog is one of the sites rated by google for that keyword on page one. I print soveneirs that distributors in Nigeria buy often. Think of what I can do with French, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Yoruba Person Calls Their Customer Shaki / Facebook Ruins Cultures And Lives / Yoruba Race's Culture On The Brink Of Extinction – Leaders, Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.