Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye (513 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Bribe Audio, A Satanic Collabo Between Adeyemi, Sahara Reporters - Dino Melaye / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye by vigopress: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyewale Oyelola

Chairman, Senate Committee on Media and Publicity, Senator Dino Melaye has attributed the poor state of Nigeria's roads to satanic collaboration.

Melaye disclosed this on Monday during live interview programme- Good Morning Nigeria on NTA.

He alleged Contractors, Engineers and Ministry of Works staff of working together to divert fund.

"How do you explain road certified by engineers cracking within six months. They inflat contracts and later share the excesses. Some states even partner with ministry staff to inflat Federal roads rehabilitated in their state. Corruption is everywhere." Kogi West Senator added.

The Senate Spokesperson noted that 8th Senate has set-up committee under leadership Senator Barnabas Gemade to investigate why Nigerians are not get value for money spent on roads across the country.

He urged President Buhari to introduce special task force like PTDF to manage federal roads.

Source: http://factualtimes.com/satanic-collabo-responsible-for-bad-roads-dino-melaye/
Re: Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye by NoRetreat(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
He should tell us his soource of wealth first and fast.
Re: Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye by Demmocrats(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
See thiefy thirty talking undecided
Re: Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye by Kenzico(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
We are listening!
Re: Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye by Bollove: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2015
I also watched the programme, I laughed so hard when Dino bursted "There is satanic collabo" ......
Dino's private life I don't like but his public life is wow !!!
Re: Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye by cccxxiii: 3:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Dino Melaye; The man with a pocket full of mischief
Dino Melaye: The man who speaks from different sides of the mouth

In November 2011 when you decamped from PDP to the then ACN (now APC), you confessed you were a rigging exponent for the PDP

In December 2011, you came up with the concept of "Scientific Rigging" after INEC declared Capt Idris Wada Winner of the Guber Polls. ABubakar Audu was defeated. Till today you haven't proved this your elusive theory of scientific rigging.

Now in 2015: Another concept "Satanic Collabo" . Are you trying to defend the PDP or whose interest exactly are you serving exactly ?

What Has Satan got to do with Bad Roads please?.

Just Another NoiseMaker in the Senate.

Re: Satanic 'collabo' Responsible For Bad Roads-dino Melaye by Chubhie: 3:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Bollove:
I also watched the programme, I laughed so hard when Dino bursted "There is satanic collabo" ......
Dino's private life I don't like but his public life is wow !!!

(1) (Reply)

DPR Shuts 27 Filling Stations In Rivers / Tinubu A Leader Not A Tomentor By Ayowale Oloyede / Breaking: Buhari Appoints SGF, Cos, Immigration, Customs Bosses From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.