Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" (1980 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / If Your Girlfriend Do This Suddenly What Will You Do or say?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 18, 2015
A girlfriend (not wife) destroyed his bf's car and soaked his apple products in the bath for cheating.

Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 18, 2015
She must be a monster. I would run for my life.
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by hola106(m): 2:43am On Aug 18, 2015
If u hv money u won't worry abt dis..
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by boboLIL(m): 3:07am On Aug 18, 2015
A galfrnd? Not even a wife.... She must be detained in the prison pending when she pay back what she destroyed...

I'm cheating on her won't giv her the fucckin gut to destroy what's mine.... She de mad?

1 Like

Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by siegfried99(m): 3:07am On Aug 18, 2015
He his probably dating an animal angry
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by bigtt76(f): 3:34am On Aug 18, 2015
She must be madt shaaaa grin
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by Tapout(m): 4:12am On Aug 18, 2015
kaydguru:
She must be a monster. I would run for my life.

that is if u will still have a life to run for....cos the sight of the damaged car alone can give u stroke....then seeing ur phones and tablets inside the bath tub filled with water (oh lawd!!)in the stroke condition will definitely kill u.....

as for me, I'm killing her that day. when I go to court I'll tell the judge this " she went crazy and started destroying everything in her path and then decided to attack me, a scuffle followed in which she was trying to kill me n I had to defend myself" I'll get discharged on bail while the bit'ch gets an enteral sentence with the devil in hell......her papa nyash there angry
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by passionate88: 4:35am On Aug 18, 2015
That guy really hurt the babe
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by iPopAlomo(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2015
That's why I spell it to these girls... I don't date... don't expect anything from me... if we have sex... believe me... it's just bonus... the next day... I'm unto the next one...
I miss some girls... yeah... but fishes plenty for water... any girl that tries this shii with me will disappear... end of...

1 Like

Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by eyeon(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2015
I DON'T CHEAT AND WOUNT CHEAT... Sorry, I wount speak... But if you're him, RUN!
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by eyeon(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2015
passionate88:
That guy really hurt the babe
HONESTLY, LIKE BADLY.
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by eyeon(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2015
BELIEVE ME, A GOOD GIRL DID THESE DAMAGES.
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by HomieQuan(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Honestly I will be pissed, but I won't do anything since it was all my fault

1 Like

Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by 400billionman: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Their family will pay o...

Hehe. Is she his wife ?

1 Like

Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by louken(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2015
HomieQuan:
really?
HomieQuan:
really?
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by heayey(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2015
She go suffer am...but i won't lay my hands on her

1 Like

Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by simtosul: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2015
This mentality is only applied to foreign countries not Nigeria coz of she does by nw she will be in ................ I bet u naija girls can't do such. she chop witch?

2 Likes

Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by HomieQuan(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2015
louken:
really? really?
yes
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by therealdeal10: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
If am at fault n she did all dis

I'll do notin

1 Like

Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by xtervaganza(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
eyeon:
I DON'T CHEAT AND WOUNT CHEAT... Sorry, I wount speak... But if you're him, RUN!
you don't even need to cheat, a paranoid chic will always think you're cheating
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by eyeon(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
you don't even need to cheat, a paranoid chic will always think you're cheating
So true... I've had the experience...
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by Gurgle(f): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol grin crazy geh
Re: Guys ! What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Do These To You For "Cheating" by BabaNath(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
I go just do end of relationship party for her now

(1) (Reply)

RE: Guys, Does Having A Condom In A Purse Make A Lady Wayward? / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time / What Is Lälä$ticlala Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.