Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape (34701 Views)

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Billygee2u: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2015
given me opportunity,honestly,I will wipe away Nigerian police.
they are irritating
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Silvereze(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
francizy:

Don't get caught in the blackmail. When you are behind closed doors, record and keep voice interactions between you and any female you aren't dating. That's your evidence to show you didn't rape anyone..

Well, my advise will only be for people who always have the intention of kpanshing any girl they visit or that visited them. As for me, I feel safe..
...ok good.what if u don't have evidence.many people(girls/ladies) are bent on destroying people.As a matter of fact/truth capital punishment is not good.You can't take a life you didn't create.i think for rape 5years imprisonment with hard labour is superbly preferable

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Christmasdon(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Pidggin:
Rapist country
.mind what you say, FG are on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yeah! Years ahead of drug pushers, human traffickers, fake drug producers, hotel night workers, baby factory operators and Igbos who were used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 by Yellow bar pepper soup lovers called Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle in collaboration with Awusas and Foolany named Muhammadu Buhari, Muritala Mohammed, IBB, Jeremiah Oseni e.t.c.

Can't you detect i Dont fancy you ??
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by fortunechy(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Rape case is becomin unprecedented
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Adesiji77: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Ritual things...or maybe he derives a "kick" for sniffing such things? angry
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by lordtim001(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Nawa ocry

Here's my judgment....

Me: what's the rapist age
Crowd: the mumu is 45cry.... He's also...
Bartender: ORDER!!!!!!!angry
Me: what's the girl's age
Crowd: she's just in her prime age,16 My/our Lord
Me: here's my judgment,let the girl's age(16) be substituted form the man's age(45) to make 29
Crowd: kontinu my lordembarassed
Me: now,29 should be multiplied by 16... The rapist would go for the answers JAIL TERM
Bartender: court...
Bartender ke?Shey na bar the guy they work? grin shocked
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by MIMU(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Rape case in lagos una too much , lecturer rape,tailor rape ,politician rape ,abeg control
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Feranmicharles(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2015
lordtim001:
Bartender ke?Shey na bar the guy they work? grin shocked
naso we see am ocheesygrin
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by tyor: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Tailor paying200k for quick forceful sex? These men ought to kill themselves for doing that. Because the bail sum can get them women of choice.

magicminister:
Honestly, I am tired of hearing all these cases of rape and pedophilism everyday.
Cant the judiciary come up with a stiffer law??

Do you know in Nigeria, u can rape any child or woman and walk off with a bail of 200k....

That is crazy and encouraging... and sickening,
Our judiciary needs reform ASAP!!

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Look at u
Ur the one spoiling nigeria
How can u justify rape .. Cuz dat is exactly what ur doing
Soooo what where u der even if she didnt say a word .. If u sleep with someone against their will it is rape simple whether she came to his shop naked or not or flirts or not it is still rape ..

Fix up stop blaming the victim .. Story of nigerians find who to blame i stead of fixing the main issue ..
There is how u would scream angry ode n idiots r busy liking his post fellow rapist kmt .. Infact im upset self .
pls how can you tell if there was mutual consent? Since you said if you sleep with someone against her will...how can you prove it was against her will? Mr A and Mrs B can consent to having sex and at the end of the day Mrs B can come up to say mr A forced her. How can you prove at that point that it was rape? truth be told from the narration I can ascertain that rape did not occur. Let's not argue. Someone also said she is a minor but I thought the national assembly placed the legal sex age for females @.......pretty sure is below the age in the context....you are a female, your opinion is quite understood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by AfroKnight: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
DrPrickson:

The part of her being a minor is very true. No doubt about it , what the man did was very wrong in all ramifications. But the story as told by the girl sounds twisted.

She is not telling the whole truth.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Bakass(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
the picture u pasted, is it d pic of the scene. you must ne sick
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Bakass(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
the picture u pasted, is it d pic of the scene. you must be sick
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by don4real18(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Where is the jungle justice system
Doesn't she have proper upbringing.... Her mum sent her on an errand and she still went ahead to try and help the supposed rapist to get some food.
From the looks of it, I can determine that it's not his first time having sex with her because when he went to drop the clothes in his shop, she could have tried to get the neighbours attention by screaming and banging on the door... Probably break the windows as well
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Horchmane(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sometimes I wonder wat really turns these rapists on. Is it d fear or tears u see on d girl's face or she tryna scream for help dat gives you an erection God have mercy...
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Too bad fasasi will go free do it again and again.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Zajkina: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Last time I read so much horrible news which take place in Lagos. Recently I have read an interesting article in Nigerian Newswith the title "10 Rules To Help You Survive In Lagos". Is the situation in the city really so bad that we should read and follow all these rules?
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by MarieSucre(f): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt]KILL HIM!

MY GODS!

I APPEAL TO THE PEOPLE OF LAGOS TO KICKSTART A PROTEST ON THE STREETS DEMANDING FAST TRACK COURT AND DEATH PENALTY FOR R.APE CASES!

TODAY IT IS SOMEONE ELSES DAUGHTER!

TOMORROW IT WILL BE YOURS!

MARK MY WORDS!
[/size]

No! No!! Jungle Justice or capital punishment is not the answer

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by crisycent: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
If the rapist is not a Yoruba man make my iPhone 6 stop to work. Cursed people.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
MarieSucre:

No! No!! Jungle Justice or capital punishment is not the answer

we should send u to the gallows aswell.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by MarieSucre(f): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

we should send u to the gallows aswell.
I am not a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
MarieSucre:

I am not a rapist.

a supporter is as good as one.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by MarieSucre(f): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

a supporter is as good as one.
I am not and will never be an enabler of rape. The man/woman is innocent until proven guilty. Many men have been convicted wrongly in the absence of valid or adequate evidence. Justice is not served if it is miscarried.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Pamelayoung: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rape rape everywhr.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by missmary(f): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
DrPrickson:

This story don't really sound true. A 16 year old should be wiser than this . He made u take off ur clothes and went out with it and u stand there to wait ? There is no how she would scream out for help that she won't get it. Except she never wanted help.
Am not encouraging rape or anything. But don't be so quick to believe all these rape stories it may all be a mutual relationship gone bad.
Edited: all those quoting me and accusing me of what not . I am not supporting this man or rape or sex with a minor ..
Speaking generally ,The society is quick to condemn a man ACCUSED of rape even before hearing his side of the story. And even when he tells the truth no one believes him. Many are languishing in prison because of false accusations. the dignity of many men have gone down this way.
undecided
DrPrickson:

This story don't really sound true. A 16 year old should be wiser than this . He made u take off ur clothes and went out with it and u stand there to wait ? There is no how she would scream out for help that she won't get it. Except she never wanted help.
Am not encouraging rape or anything. But don't be so quick to believe all these rape stories it may all be a mutual relationship gone bad.
Edited: all those quoting me and accusing me of what not . I am not supporting this man or rape or sex with a minor ..
Speaking generally ,The society is quick to condemn a man ACCUSED of rape even before hearing his side of the story. And even when he tells the truth no one believes him. Many are languishing in prison because of false accusations. the dignity of many men have gone down this way.
You speak my mind... The girl had a part in this, he should be arrested for sleeping with a minor and not raping her... Cos its obvious he didnt...
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by missmary(f): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
DrPrickson:

Same thought... I smell foul play... We dont support rape.. But lets n rule with faint sight.. He should be charged for sleeping with a Minor not rape...
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:57am On Aug 19, 2015
MarieSucre:

I am not and will never be an enabler of rape. The man/woman is innocent until proven guilty. Many men have been convicted wrongly in the absence of valid or adequate evidence. Justice is not served if it is miscarried.

jungle justice is valid until death penalty is implemented by law

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Rukkydelta(f): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Rape is really getting serious this is why sex education is necessary
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by enomakos(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
It hads been confirm nigeria hads overtaken india for the raping gold medal
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Ritzy12(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
UnknownT:
Wetin we wan use this picture you upload do biko? Na Fasisi be that?
Help me ask dem oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) / Policeman Battered By Naval Officer Goes Blind (pictured) / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.