Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape (34702 Views)

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by francizy(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ur right
No law no serious law for rape im telling u

A guy slap my ass on the road .. 24 months in prison he got with his friend just fir ass touching now tell me do u think dey would ever slap ass again hell no y .. Cuz of how serious the law is over here ..
Rapist, child molestors pedos r dealt with .. And even after d go to prison , prisoners see dat a a disgusting crime so dey even attavk them there most dont make out in on piece ..

I personally think law n society are to blame because the mentality n mind sets of some nigerian is sooo sad .. When d put virginity for head y wont this be happening ..i will keep saying it nothing will change till those two key point change ..

Trust useless and gutless turds in Nigeria who can't use their mouths to get women to resort to rape. The most annoying thing is that their co-rapists will always look for a way to justify the act.

If the girl in question was an adult, you see the fools blaming her dress code but even as she's a minor, some goats still thought it best to claim it was a mutual thing and that the girl lied. In the first place, is a man supposed to be sexually attracted to a minor or have sex with her? It's only in Nigeria you see fools who believe that a 50 years old goat is entitled to any girl of any age (even 13-14 years old girls).

When I eventually settle down and have my kids, may the devil never let a rapist goat dare cross the path of my daughter because it will be so bloody. I wouldn't even take it to the police as I will take laws into my hands and ensure the bastård cōck-brain pays with his blood!!!

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by AfroKnight: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2015
DrPrickson:

Sorry. I think u are one of those girls that are so wicked and would frame a man for rape in collaboration with the police. I maintained if she had really cried out for help neighbors would have heard. After all they saw her running out with just wrapper , meaning there were people around.

People saw her when she came out of his room. The same people that did not hear her scream according to her story. The girl is not telling the full truth.

Anyway, sex with a minor whether consensual or not is considered rape.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by AfroKnight: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2015
DrPrickson:

thank you very much. U read between the lines. How come she is able to unlock the door and take off with the man's wrapper?

It's very strange. Somebody needs to quiz the girl properly to get the truth. She is hiding a vital part of the story.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by francizy(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
so dat is the main issue abi
Anyway nah ppl like u .. undecided

Don't be surprised to see them posting here. The law has made it possible for people like them to roam about instead of cooling off in Kirikiri. I wouldn't be surprised if the first of them gets over 50likes yet we wonder why rape thrive in Nigeria.

Sick arse pedophilic rapists everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by DrPrickson: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2015
francizy:

Mr man shattap dia!! It's people like you who find under 18s attractive that will think that all those little girls should have gathered enough experience that even the grown ones may not have.

Even most adult females loose their senses when attacked by rapists and all they can/could do at that time is plead that the goats spare them, talk less a minor who doesn't even know the realities of life yet.

Have you ever been attacked by armed robbers? Did you get up and deal with them like Jet Li?? Or you just layer down helplessly while praying you aren't sent to baba God? If you didn't kill them all then shut it!!!
How can u compare an armed robber with the tailor. The armrobber I don't know his identity but the tailor down the street she knows. 16 years knows when she is about to be raped and could have taken actions . She unlocked the locked her self and left with the man's wrapper cos she couldn't give another round, neighbors saw her leaving.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by divinessa: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2015
that man has a problem, very serious one.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by francizy(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2015
DrPrickson:

Sorry. I think u are one of those girls that are so wicked and would frame a man for rape in collaboration with the police. I maintained if she had really cried out for help neighbors would have heard. After all they saw her running out with just wrapper , meaning there were people around.

From your stewpid reasoning, did you even ask your self this question? If it was a mutual agreement then why would she burst/run out of the goat's apartment almost naked? If it was a mutual thing, then why was there any need to run?

I know your type, you probably came here thinking she's an adult so that you blame the rape on her dress style but got disappointed. Instead of walking out of the thread you still decided to exhibit your folly!!
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2015
temmy6996:
Rape everywhere
only inn Lagos and its neighbouring states. They need salvation.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by kehyndey(f): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2015
I repeat again, the earlier we accept that something has gone wrong with most men of nowadays, the better for us[/quote] YES, something has really gone wrong with them and what they are using to think, cos if not they won't indulge in this shameful and unspeakable act......women o, ladies o, teenage girls o even female folk in general are no longer safe from this evil......i fink anyman or guy caught is this act should be castrated straidaway.........
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by funkybully(f): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Yoloba again? Them swear for una with rape?

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Raskymono20(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2015
so disgursting undecided
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by DrPrickson: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2015
AfroKnight:

People saw her when she came out of his room. The same people that did not hear her scream according to her story. The girl is not telling the full truth.

Anyway, sex with a minor whether consensual or not is considered rape.
The part of her being a minor is very true. No doubt about it , what the man did was very wrong in all ramifications. But the story as told by the girl sounds twisted.

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Orikinla(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
You see how foolish girls get missing and die? The foolish girl was sent on errand by her mother and she took another decision to buy food for a tailor and even followed him to his room to get his plate and willingly allowed herself to be raped. So, if he had returned her clothes, she would have put them on and returned home to lie to her mother that she was held up by something else. This is how many of our girls get missing, raped or murdered. STU-PIDITY kills. Ignorance kills. Our girls behave like idiots. I see them everyday behaving like fools to boys and men. A grown up female undergraduate will give her slippers, sandals or shoes to an uneducated cobler or shoemaker as they are called here and within minutes she is responding to his stupid flattery. From outside, he deliberately takes her footwear inside where he can lure her in to carry out his ulterior motives. And the "Ode" or foolish girl will follow him inside to get her footwear and then he overpowers her by all desperate means he can use and rapes her or uses her for ritual. Then what is next? Girl Raped or Girl Found Dead. Our girls are fools. From shoemaker to tailor to lecturer to fake job agent to fake boyfriend, foolish girls walk into dangers and even to their death from place to place everyday. Fools die like fools. Then later, these foolish girls will end up as the wives of ignorant husbands and later give birth to demonic children who grow up into monsters called cultists, armed robbers, ritual killers, kidnappers, area boys, thugs, terrorists and other criminals. Products of the demons their mothers had sex with before marriage. Many foolish girls dating cultists off and on campus will certainly later born demonic children for their ignorant husbands. All cultists have girlfriends and many of them are even members on Nairaland. The cultists who fought and killed themselves the other day had girlfriends they deposited their demonic seed (sperm) into their blood system through botn consensual sex and rape and then later these possessed girlfriends will sleep with other men who are ignorant of their past demonic lovers and the demonic vicious circle continues. Children of disobedience breed demons of violence. This why Nigeria is becoming such a horrible and terrible place to raise our innocent children who never asked to be born. A word is enough for the wise. Nigerian girls must start using their brains and not their loins. The tailor seized her clothes, because she did not complete the rounds of sex he wanted in exchange for whatever amount of money or other forms of patronage he had promised her. Foolish girls.

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by DrPrickson: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2015
francizy:

From your stewpid reasoning, did you even ask your self this question? If it was a mutual agreement then why would she burst/run out of the goat's apartment almost naked? If it was a mutual thing, then why was there any need to run?

I know your type, you probably came here thinking she's an adult so that you blame the rape on her dress style but got disappointed. Instead of walking out of the thread you still decided to exhibit your folly!!
Sex with a minor is wrong. What the man did was horrible. But I maintained, that the story is not correct as it is.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by fastlane84: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
What's all these this. Something has to be done fast
Our female politicians should use their status to obtain stiff penalties for rapist??
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by francizy(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
DrPrickson:

How can u compare an armed robber with the tailor. The armrobber I don't know his identity but the tailor down the street she knows. 16 years knows when she is about to be raped and could have taken actions . She unlocked the locked her self and left with the man's wrapper cos she couldn't give another round, neighbors saw her leaving.

Oga, you have no point here! If it wasn't rape, then why would the goat seize her cloths? Why would she run out of the house? Also, didn't she say she was threatened with a knife? Is that not similar to a case where an armed robber threatens you with a gun? A guy next door could be an armed robber, assassin, serial rapist, so you saying he's a guy down the street doesn't make one bit of sense!

By the way, did you ask yourself if the man in question, after forcing her to UnCloth, locked her in the room as he made away with her cloths? Did you ask yourself why the man refused to go after her even as tho she was running out naked? A sensible man who had a mutual encounter would have ensured he didn't seize her cloth or try forcing her for first or second round (even if she agreed to the first and he tried to force her for the second, he's still a fūcking rapist).

Now what if the foool refused to go after her just because had already had his way? Also, saying a 16 yrs old girl should know all things means that from your reasoning, those older ones who were locked up in a room and raped should have Jet-Li'd their way out before the goats could rape them. I still insist that if you've never stood up against an armed robber before, then shut it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by simpleseyi: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Yellow Bar.
The only amazing & hardworking tribe in Nigeria.

Yeah! Years ahead of drug pushers, human traffickers, fake drug producers, hotel night workers, baby factory operators and Igbos who were used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 by Yellow bar pepper soup lovers called Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle in collaboration with Awusas and Foolany named Muhammadu Buhari, Muritala Mohammed, IBB, Jeremiah Oseni e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Silvereze(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
francizy:
The only solution is capital punishment!!!

Death sentence to any man who rapes any girl under 18 (including those ones, male or female, who deceive children into having sex with them)..

Life imprisonment for any man who rapes a lady above 18..
....what if one is blackmailed so he/she will just die like that.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by melzabull(f): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
yorubaboons .....na dem dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
francizy:

Don't be surprised to see them posting here. The law has made it possible for people like them to roam about instead of cooling off in Kirikiri. I wouldn't be surprised if the first of them gets over 50likes yet we wonder why rape thrive in Nigeria.

Sick arse pedophilic rapists everywhere!!!
Very sad .. Imagine trying to blame the victim

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by FrankValency(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
UnknownT:
Wetin we wan use this picture you upload do biko? Na Fasisi be that?
no be nairalanders dey always ask for pishure as evidence?? Dem don see one na angry
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
francizy:

Trust useless and gutless turds in Nigeria who can't use their mouths to get women to resort to rape. The most annoying thing is that their co-rapists will always look for a way to justify the act.

If the girl in question was an adult, you see the fools blaming her dress code but even as she's a minor, some goats still thought it best to claim it was a mutual thing and that the girl lied. In the first place, is a man supposed to be sexually attracted to a minor or have sex with her? It's only in Nigeria you see fools who believe that a 50 years old goat is entitled to any girl of any age (even 13-14 years old girls).

When I eventually settle down and have my kids, may the devil never let a rapist goat dare cross the path of my daughter because it will be so bloody. I wouldn't even take it to the police as I will take laws into my hands and ensure the bastård cōck-brain pays with his blood!!!
Exactly , my neighbour is reading this n just amazed at the reaction .. I feel a bit embarrassed for my ppl self .. Its sad .. The whole workd can see this n they here justifying rape .. N theses fools too go birn daughter abi .. Only god would save them sha ..
All we can do is pray n hope for netter laws
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Kcinho(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Nigerian men n raping .... Neway i blame society small when virginity is seen as gold, n a big deal .. what u expect would happen so sad
What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
DrPrickson:

What has framing got to do with this topic
Frame a man for what ... Ur a sick guy .. So what has running out with wrapper got to do with the fact that she got raoed .. So u are saying its her fault ..
Pls dont even respond .. Ppl like u make dat country how it is today .. Pls follow ur fellow molester to tlk ..
Idiot used to wirk with rape victims years back n its ppl like u who shoukd be locked up waste man smiley
Anyway may bless u with daughters.. smiley
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by 9jatatafo(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
UnknownT:
Wetin we wan use this picture you upload do biko? Na Fasisi be that?

Fasisi be VIO officer and he dey inspect all the number plates for the street and I nor know why the OP put hin pic here.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by francizy(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Silvereze:
....what if one is blackmailed so he/she will just die like that.

Don't get caught in the blackmail. When you are behind closed doors, record and keep voice interactions between you and any female you aren't dating. That's your evidence to show you didn't rape anyone..

Well, my advise will only be for people who always have the intention of kpanshing any girl they visit or that visited them. As for me, I feel safe..
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2015
This madman get courage ooooo, too bad. This lunatic shd rot in jail.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by kencrystal: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Good morning everybody, here is my won ticket of saturday's fixed matches, congratulations to all my subscribers that won with me and to those who also won my games for the first time, you can now proudly say that fixed matches exist because you have benefited from it. My next games are ready with an odd of 958 and 50 odds. For those who want to be part of my next games should call me now on 09036540701. Fixed matches won't last forever, let make good use of this opportunity being offered to us now.
Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by DrPrickson: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

What has framing got to do with this topic
Frame a man for what ... Ur a sick guy .. So what has running out with wrapper got to do with the fact that she got raoed .. So u are saying its her fault ..
Pls dont even respond .. Ppl like u make dat country how it is today .. Pls follow ur fellow molester to tlk ..
Idiot used to wirk with rape victims years back n its ppl like u who shoukd be locked up waste man smiley
Anyway may bless u with daughters.. smiley
Have you also extended your counseling to men that have wrongly been accused of rape? There are many languishing is prison for crime they never committed. I know of a friend that got his girlfriend pregnant but refused to accept responsibility( which is bad, no doubt). The parents and the girl accused him of rape. Today he is in prison. The society is quick to take side with the females in matters like this. No one every listen to the man or even believe him. But remember that at the end of the day we are all humans.
PS: am not supporting rape . Its cruel .

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Goldmaxx(f): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
D gal seduced him and she is not even a virgin. Ashawo gal

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Goldmaxx(f): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
D gal seduced him and she is not even a virgin.
Ashawo gal.
gud for d biiiitcch

1 Like

Re: Tailor Seizes Girl’s Underwear, Clothes After Rape by Rotimi47: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2015
That guy have to be electrocuted through his manhood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Battered By Naval Officer Goes Blind (pictured) / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend / "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.