Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! (7548 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice Africa / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2009
Yasmin Siadatan seems miles off from the rest of the contestants at the moment!

I have a feeling we will see a female winner this year!!
cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2009
I really don't know why James is still on that show. He probably stayed because he fought his corner very well.
Maj seems like he didn't really want it that much. He sort of lacked the desire.

Can't wait for next week.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 4:59am On Apr 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

MHC

Funny!

Now log off and keep sipping the Mojitos!! grin kiss

~Ha ha! I did just that! Even threw in some Margarita's wink Back to rat race sad ~ Got some well deserved Zzzz's ~ Playing catch-up on my fav. recorded Series!!

~I feel like decking Debra & James . . am losing interest fast in this series!! Bsides there's No Eye-candy to keep me hooked!! tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by SUKKIE(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2009
What a shame Paula got fired!She proved her mettle by coming up with a good product concept and task delegation but couldn't talk her way out at the boardroom. My local girl come home baby,surely the show is like a sea infected with sharks,was really dissappointed with Yasmin;stupid ass Ben survived. Philip is still looking good to win it.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2009
~ Dont think i've ever seen a Project Manager as Daft as Noorul!! shocked All Talk No Show! He got lucky by the skin of his teeth!! What a twist of fate for Poor Paula!! Gutted she was Fired! Sir Allan Got It Wrong Again!! angry Ben/Yasmina Should have been Fired!!

~Forget James & Debra,I so wanna Deck Ben!! angry He's Ruthless & Full of Shite!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2009
Paula got raped by ben in the boardroom wink
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ Dont think i've ever seen a Project Manager as Daft as Noorul!! shocked All Talk No Show! He got lucky by the skin of his teeth!! What a twist of fate for Poor Paula!! Gutted she was Fired! Sir Allan Got It Wrong Again!! angry Ben/Yasmina Should have been Fired!!

~Forget James & Debra,I so wanna Deck Ben!! angry He's Ruthless & Full of Shite!

Noorul is an idiot!

Second week running, and Sir Alan has cocked it up again!! angry

Noorul shouldav been chucked in the waste bin!!!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2009
How Flacid and Cry Baby James survived again, i really dont know!

James and Noorul shouldnt be on the show by now!!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by debosky(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2009
Honestly I am pissed - just watched it on iplayer and that Arrow short man devil should've been out.

Paula was a great team leader and did her best to get things right, Yasmina and herself got carried away with names of fragrances and couldn't differentiate between 3% and 3 grams.

Noorul was clueless - if not that his team members were determined and sold hard, he would definitely have gone. Shitty product as well.

If James stays on for another week, I'm gonna shoot him myself.

Now there are two people I hate - silly James and that bitch Debra. tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2009
debosky:

Honestly I am pissed - just watched it on iplayer and that Arrow short man devil should've been out.

Paula was a great team leader and did her best to get things right, Yasmina and herself got carried away with names of fragrances and couldn't differentiate between 3% and 3 grams.

Noorul was clueless - if not that his team members were determined and sold hard, he would definitely have gone. Shitty product as well.

If James stays on for another week, I'm gonna shoot him myself.

Now there are two people I hate - silly James and that bitch Debra. tongue

I will do worse myself Debo! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Epi: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2009
is there a Donald Trump Apprentice thread on here because I want to rant as to why they fire Herschel tonight
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
epi:

is there a Donald Trump Apprentice thread on here because I want to rant as to why they fire Herschel tonight

Lolz
! grin cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
Highly anticipating this week's installment!

I hope James gets the fucking chop on Wednesday, i cant stand his jelly face in the boardroom any longer! angry
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Highly anticipating this week's installment!

I hope James gets the fucking chop on Wednesday, i cant stand his jelly face in the boardroom any longer! angry

~Ha Ha! cheesy! Am begining to think James could likely grow on all of us if he keeps survivng ! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2009
Noorul? How did he get on that show? Tumfulu has a better chance of winning.

COST! COST!! COST!!! keep it bloody down

P.S - did anyone see that soap by Noorul's team? Are they kidding me? Pure honey in the middle of a soap. cheesy grin Bloody losers
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by debosky(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2009
Even beggars would reject the soap. grin

James or Ben - one of them must go. . . but I suspect Noorul will get the boot next.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2009
debosky:

James or Ben - one of them must go. . . but I suspect Noorul will get the boot next.

I will even PAY to reject it.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
chamotex:

Noorul? How did he get on that show? Tumfulu has a better chance of winning.

COST! COST!! COST!!! keep it bloody down

P.S - did anyone see that soap by Noorul's team? Are they kidding me? Pure honey in the middle of a soap. cheesy grin Bloody losers

~You got me laffing my head off on that one!! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2009
yea that soap looked disgusting
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2009
debosky:

Yeah, if i was Sir Alan, i will be focusing on James, Ben and Noorul in the boardroom!

Noorul or James to go
! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 3:15am On Apr 23, 2009
~Caught the tail end of TA. . . Totally forgot it was on today,Caught the Ads/Pitch & Boardroom action tho!!

~Missed all the Arguments/Organising . . .!  Will reserve comment till i watch to see if it was deserving of the American to be fired! Whats her face

~Is it just me or was it kinda boring to watch? James needs to start acting up agian as Ben . .makes it fun to watch grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2009
She should have brought in Noruul who would have been fired. Bringing in Phil and the other girl was the mistake she made
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2009
I only watched in snippets too so i am not going to say much until i watch from start to end again!

I thought they made a dog's mess of the challenge and Kimberly deserves the chop!!

Still cant believe Noorul and James are still in it!

Noorul, what a boring and sleepy name!! angry cheesy

Candylips

Yeah i thought she cocked it up by bringing Phil in, he was never going to get fired judging by his track record on the show so far!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
PANTS MAN!!!. . .WTF?!!!. . . These people are crazy. . . .

"pants man. . .dance in ur pants". . . sometimes I wonder if they actually went to school at all
I dont know how some of them got on that show, cos it seems like they aint even finished GCSE'S.

NOORAL!!!,  oh no?  cheesy grin cheesy grin did any one notice he didnt say a word in the whole program until the boardroom?
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2009
Without appearing to pick on Noorul, i think he his actually super dense! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Without appearing to pick on Noorul, i think he his actually super dense! cheesy

The guy himself is Pants. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy He didn't say anything througout the whole show.

Noorul is dazed! Good example of the standard of UK teachers! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by SUKKIE(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
Sir Alan was bang-on to ve fired Kimberly,the concept was proper crap. A marketing executive that declined to give a presentation,cajoling Mona to do it. Presentation should  be one of ur unique selling points as a M.E,she was  just a run-of-the mill contestant.  Norul, u can't just help but to pick on him,total waste of slot. James is looking like a dark horse,hate him or love him.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2009
That yankee girl was too nice! tough puff crumbling cookie she was!
the loud-mouth estate agent just ran over her like carpet
if Nooru* was in that boardroom that would have been the easiest decision S'alan took
all week! he'd have been gone

"I've got the gift of the gab" - Noorul shocked shocked
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 2:46am On Apr 25, 2009
Dis Guy:

That yankee girl was too nice! tough puff crumbling cookie she was!
the loud-mouth estate agent just ran over her like carpet
if Nooru* was in that boardroom that would have been the easiest decision S'alan took all week! he'd have been gone
"I've got the gift of the gab" - Noorul shocked shocked

~You reckon? Even if he hadnt done anything specific to directly make the group fail  in the task?

~He hasnt done himself any favours coming on a show like The Apprentice & Acting so daft . . . Am sure it will hurt his career if he opts for a Top End job,unless he's going back to Teach Chemistry cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

~You reckon? Even if he hadnt done anything specific to directly make the group fail  in the task?

~He hasnt done himself any favours coming on a show like The Apprentice & Acting so daft . . . Am sure it will hurt his career if he opts for a Top End job,unless he's going back to Teach Chemistry cheesy

Yup, he was so useless in that soap task it's hard for him to recover
I don't know if its the editing, but in the pants task he barely uttered a word!
the dude is hiding and needs to be found out, this is what happens when they try (tv producers)
try to please everybody-multicultural Britain aye!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
Dis Guy:

Yup, he was so useless in that soap task it's hard for him to recover[/b]I don't know if its the editing, but in the pants task he barely uttered a word!
the dude is hiding and needs to be found out, this is what happens when they try (tv producers)
try to please everybody-[b]multicultural Britain aye!

~I So Agree,he'd have to pull a Trick In A Hat to be able to recover from the Soap task!!

~Equality & Diversity! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2009
Noorul = PANTS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Best Movie? / Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves / Which Channels Do You Watch Most On Your DSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.