Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! (7543 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice Africa / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2009
s there a Donald Trump Apprentice thread on here because I want to rant as to why they fire Herschel tonight

Ha i was gutted when Mr Trump fired him. I really liked him. very nice down to earth guy. I don't like the Rivers(Joan and her daugther) I hope one of them gets fired next week

I think Ani will win this though.  wink
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by damiso(f): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
There is this yoruba proverb that says something about being as daft as 'eran nuru' or something along that line,that is what Noorul is ,a real goat and to think he is a teacher lipsrsealed,i tire for british education.

I know this is late but did anyone watch the clip on 'You're Fired' where Ben told Philip he got a scholarship to sandhurst( ;Dgosh it was so funny) and he had to mention it again in the boardroom.The fool obviously could not cope and that was why he did not take 'the sholarship',fool.And also his ' i am going to shred,tear and destroy them'speeches are totally uncalled for,i cant stand the guy.Typical chav.ode oshi.

James is not bad if only he can censor his mouth,but am rooting for Yasmina.seems to be the most intelligent of the lot.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
Wow, another installment ready to be served tonight, i cant wait!! cheesy grin

Noorul, i am not sure if you can ever prove us all wrong but fingers crossed! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Equality & Diversity! cheesy

Hehehe
! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
this task was pants to be honest

Have you noticed the team that seems to be doing well end up failing tongue

That gal is a nasty piece of shyte fits Ben perfectly- they should marry each other!!
she talks too loud, she speaks anyhow to everyone and think she shyte done stink

I wonder why S'alan made Ben changed his mind about the nominations

Ben Vs Noorul hehehe
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Moyola(f): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2009
I missed it! embarassed
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
Moyola:

I missed it! embarassed

Then go grab the leftovers on BBC I-player!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 2:01am On Apr 30, 2009
~Another one bites the dust! Noorul had it coming No surprise there! Just when we'd all given up on the bugger,he did what he should have done weeks ago! Grew some Balls! He didnt go down without fighting tho! The dig of the mags deal was Low tho!

~Ben! If i hear Sandhurst one more time! Argh! He did shit himself bigtime! His bubble finally burst. . .No doubt he'll be back to his Arrogant Cocky self next week! What was he playing at wanting to bring James in! My best moment was James telling him he was "Spineless" after he returned to the house!

~Debra having a go at Nick! Woah! What a shocker! She had no intension of shutting her Gob either if Sir Alan hasnt stepped in! I liked the way Sir Alan defended Nick! Nick seemed kwel about it on "You're Fied" tho. . acting Professional i suppose!

~Philip is such a Prat!! Jeez! Whats w/ him & "Cassandra" cheesy

~"Cassandra" is better off w/ those hideous colours of Lipy grin

~James . .Am begining to like a lot! wink
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 4:15am On Apr 30, 2009
Yeah i thought Noorul made a graceful exit! cheesy

Maybe if he had shown more, he might have had the benefit of the doubt and escaped the chop!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2009
Bleimy . Noorul is a gonner smiley he definately put up a fight although a febble one i must say. This show unfortunately is not for Mr Niceguys
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by damiso(f): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2009
As soon as Ben's team lost  i knew Noorul was a goner.Really started to feel sorry for him but he just totally lost his case when he pulled the magazine deal stunt.WTH angry.That  was low even for Ben(who i really dislike).

Debra really needs to learn Human relations, i can just imagine her as a manager,she would be  the ultimate boss from hell.So arrogant and bossy and if not for Sir Alan was going to continue to argue with Nick. shocked.

Norul can NEVER be a businessman,he should just go back to the academia jejely.

All in all,i expect more fireworks from Debra and Yasmina(who is my favourite at the moment).
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2009
candylips:

Bleimy . Noorul is a gonner smiley he definately put up a fight although a febble one i must say. This show unfortunately is not for Mr Niceguys

He put up a fight when it was too late! cheesy

Good riddance!!!

I am starting to think we will be having a female winner this year!

Is anyone else? cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2009
damiso:

Debra really needs to learn Human relations, i can just imagine her as a manager,she would be the ultimate boss from hell.So arrogant and bossy and if not for Sir Alan was going to continue to argue with Nick. shocked.

Debra is so stuck up her bumhole, i like to deal with people like her to be honest! cheesy

In some places, you need people like that however i think she is over-hyping and expressing her arrogance and bossy attitude
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by damiso(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2009
Yup,agree with you on that, i see the contenders as Yasmina,Kate(think thats the name of the pretty one) and Miss dragon Debra might try to claw her way through.Miss 'Cassandra' might have stood a chance cos she realy is intelligent BUT she has no charm or charisma whatsoever.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Pataki: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
IMHO, Debra should have gone yesterday. She does not deserve a place on that show with such a crude and condescending attitude and personality. Ben fought so hard to stay-on which goes to show that sometimes in life, you have to fight to survive in this rat race of life.

Pretty interesting. I am looking forward to see who is fired next!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 12:14am On May 01, 2009
damiso:

As soon as Ben's team lost  i knew Noorul was a goner.Really started to feel sorry for him but he just totally lost his case when he pulled the magazine deal stunt.WTH angry.That  was low even for Ben(who i really dislike).

Debra really needs to learn Human relations, i can just imagine her as a manager,she would be  the ultimate boss from hell.So arrogant and bossy and if not for Sir Alan was going to continue to argue with Nick. shocked.

Norul can NEVER be a businessman,he should just go back to the academia jejely.

All in all,i expect more fireworks from Debra and Yasmina(who is my favourite at the moment).

he is apparently a 'successful' property developer with properties valued at a quarter of a million pounds in the current climate. I think he is a nice guy and should stick to lording it over 11-16 years olds in the secondary school.

Sir Alan: whoever employs noorul in the future better get a receipt! ouch. . .

Yasmin and Howard or James are the real candidates for this one, Yasmin will grow and show her real strength after all the weeds and childish antics are done with, and Howard he's good plus a black guy's won it a female's won it what else you expect from  diversity n equality Britain- a batty man to win it wink

I see mona doing pantomime or celebrity this and that when the shows over, i just cant see her doing anything much really good team member though- she'll massage that ego just fine or perhaps its the editing  undecided

whenever philip is talking i have to put the subtitle on  sad
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 3:22am On May 01, 2009
Dis Guy:

he is apparently a 'successful' property developer with properties valued at a quarter of a million pounds in the current climate. I think he is a nice guy and should stick to lording it over 11-16 years olds in the secondary school.

Sir Alan: whoever employs noorul in the future better get a receipt! ouch. . .

Yasmin and Howard or James are the real candidates for this one, Yasmin will grow and show her real strength after all the weeds and childish antics are done with, and Howard he's good plus a black guy's won it a female's won it what else you expect from  diversity n equality Britain- a batty man to win it wink

I see mona doing pantomime or celebrity this and that when the shows over, i just cant see her doing anything much really good team member though- she'll massage that ego just fine or perhaps its the editing  undecided

whenever philip is talking i have to put the subtitle on  sad

~That pretty much summed up what Sir Alan thought of him ! Ouch indeed!!

~I agree James,Yasmina,Howard are emerging as front runners along with Kate!

~ grin LoL at your dig on "batty man winning it" . . . .has he been a Project manager? undecided Am thinking Howard,Mona or "Cassandra" cud well be PM next week

~Even Sir Alan Finds it difficult understanding Philip's drawl 
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by chamotex(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2009
Noorul . . . . . . . . even the name is funny sounds like doo-doo cheesy cheesy
He was definitely on the wrong show.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 9:36pm On May 06, 2009
why did mona jump the gun on this one, those guys basically allowed her to put her head on the line!

I have some feeling ignite might sneak it with the final pitch!

cassandra lost her marbles!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 10:06pm On May 06, 2009
oops casandra fighting dirty!!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by SUKKIE(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2009
Got caught up with Chelsea v Barca but I saw the exit interview.what a shame Philip got fired!He has been strugglying in recent times thou. James might nick it or possibly the much hated Ben.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 12:05am On May 07, 2009
~Philip could have at least had a couple of more weeks but he let his Arrogance get in the way! Am not gutted he got fired,I was well pleased,w/ his attitude towards Cassandra,he showed himself to be more Vindictive rather than give Constructive criticism!

~How did i miss the budding romance between him & Kate? shocked Kate is SoOo going to get back at "Cassandra" for spilting up her Romance in the house! If Looks could kill! Did You all see the way she looked at "Cassandra" back at the house? cheesy Gutted !! She did proved she wont let her personal life get in the way when she rubbed it in on Philip not putting in as much effort in the boardrom! FFS they were both in on it! Lesson Learnt Philip!

~Philip,Kate & Ben all had it in for "Cassandra" & prolly thought if she messed it up,she'll be fired!They didnt pull their weight in that task at all! She did fight dirty by exposing the Relationship between Philip & Kate but i doubt that had anything to do w/ Sir Alan's decision. . .Philip just didnt know when to put a sock in it!!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2009
Phillip is a cockhead. am glad he was booted out
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by damiso(f): 11:02am On May 07, 2009
Hope the lesson was learnt by the other housematesmates,never underestimate the 'ugly duckling'.Philip understimated and undermined Lorraine all through the task and i think that's why he got fired.They all just laid back on the task and though that if they lost,she would be the scapegoat as they felt they were all stronger candidates than she was.Good for Philip though(though he was the cutest guy sha)
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2009
cute my ass. he is a dickhead
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 1:52am On May 08, 2009
candylips:

cute my ass. he is a dickhead

~Ha ha! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 1:55am On May 08, 2009
~One thing's for sure If Lorraine ends up in that boardroom next week,she wont be spared!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2009
yea philps arrogance safed her this week
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2009
I missed this week's coz i waz lounging somewhere in the sun, so i am going to catch this week's installment and return with my verdict! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 12:28am On May 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

I missed this week's coz i waz lounging somewhere in the sun, so i am going to catch this week's installment and return with my verdict! cheesy

~Knew it was You i saw in em Speedo's lounging in the Sun grin . . . .WB kiss
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 12:10am On May 14, 2009
~Dunno what to make of this week's episode! Sad to see Mona Go tho. . i wud have prefered if Debra got the chop!

~Next weeks episode seems quite interesting . . .
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Pataki: 6:13am On May 14, 2009
And yet again Debra scales the hurdle. That girl surely has a nasty tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Loving Akwastar.com / Where Can I Download MKV Quality 1080p For Free / What's Your Best Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.