Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! (7572 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice Africa / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2009
Mona is a very pretty girl smiley
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2009
what a joke!
Nick and that other woman that sits next to SAS need to have their heads, eyes and ears checked?

that was a gang up against mona.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Ilelobola: 12:40pm On May 14, 2009
I won't be watching the rest of this series now Mona's gone as obviously Sir Allen knows who he wants, firing Mona when the likes of Debra and James remain.

The team's loss yesterday was 99.9% down to Debra. James did pretty much nothing and the 2nd guy who is actually Gay should have done better. Mona was against the idea right from the start but put in more effort than Debra and James combined.

Typical of what ethnic minorities do endure at work though. She lacks creativity my a*** when he only called her excellent last week! And she's been real good in previous tasks too.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 5:05pm On May 14, 2009
dont know what to make of this one, Mona seems to be the only one doing the research whilst in margate, james bought a couple of ice cream and thats it!

Debra did Bleep all, just waited till they come back to do the poster as the PM she could have overruled mona but she had no bloody ideas herself
I didnt see mona winning it but atleast she always rolled her sleeves up, though she had no idea what da gay thing is about she went out there!
Debra is just a strong face girl with a big mouth and James d'ahh he's been hiding these days!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 5:10pm On May 14, 2009
Looking through most of teh candidates profile, most of them wont get a job in nigeria! infact they wouldnt have made the African Version of the show where the least qualification was an MBA 2.0!!

Can you imagine some of them dont have 1.1, MSc,MBA even a 'common' PhD, no CFA,CCNA,CISA, PMP, etc etc etc grin grin grin

ahh my dear country, I hail O!!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2009
dude the show is not about degrees it is about people with leadership and management skills- totally different from academic skils in my opinion
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 5:25pm On May 14, 2009
i know just being sakky!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2009
------------------------------------
Apprentice So Far: Recap------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kimberly is as dumb as a door knob
The first prat, Anita, who got fired, lost it completely, she wasn’t defo cut for it!
Maj was no better than a nightclub door man
James is a whingeing Arrow, get a life, big baby looking like shitting himself all the time
Debra, I kina like you in a way coz you iz BRASHY like me
Kate, not really impressed with anything apart from your beauty
Ben, I so cant wait to see you get fired together with your braces, so full of it!
Lorraine is clueless and looks dodgy, I wont hire her!
Phillip is alrite, however he seems to love his tantrums, prolly shouldnt have got the chop
Paula is definitely not my cup of tea, hair all over the place, she looks a right mess
Yasmin is some dominant mouthy lady who I will like to silence with my razor mouth
Howard is some coc.k slurping good lad
Mona is full of grit and focus, shame she got fired
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Good job Noorul has been blasted off, as long as Sir Alan keeps firing Muppets and morons, I will keep buying amstrad phones for my nan!lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 11:00pm On May 16, 2009
~ Here's a scoop off the news stands!

~Saw Philip & Kate on the cover of mag declaring their love for each other "We Are In Love"

~"Ben has done a runner from his country Ireland. . he's in Europe!" -Hmm Now why wud he want to do that!? Hmm. . .wonder why?! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ Here's a scoop off the news stands!

~Saw Philip & Kate on the cover of mag declaring their love for each other "We Are In Love"

~"Ben has done a runner from his country Ireland. . he's in Europe!" -Hmm Now why wud he want to do that!? Hmm. . .wonder why?! cheesy

Wow! grin cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2009
Yaay!

Another installment due and i am in control of the remote already tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2009
James is a such a big baby!

WTF does he think he is doing, mucking about in that baby float! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 12:21am On May 21, 2009
~ cheesy James has certainly grown on me over the weeks!

~Whay Hay "Sandhurst Ben" Finally Got the chop! Still wish it had been Debra tho,she got lucky by the skin of her teeth!

~Just when i thought Ben was coming into himself,he went & blew it w/ "Sandhurst"! grin He didint deserve to go based on the task,too bad SA didnt make his decision based on Past Performances or the task at hand!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2009
what was James thinking letting that woman stroke his bottom smiley
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by DisGuy: 2:59pm On May 21, 2009
so tell us mohawkchic as teh experienced lorriane amongst us

is the left breast for the warm milk and right breast for the cold milk?
and

is it true mothers don't deliver milk when they are unhappy?  grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2009
~You got me ROTFLMAO Dis_Guy cheesy . . Load of Bollocks on "No Milk when Unhappy". . . If "Left Breast Warm Milk","Right Breast Cold Milk" is True,this was the first time i heard about it!!

Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2009
candylips:

what was James thinking letting that woman stroke his bottom smiley

He needed it as being caged in the penthouse must have subsequently sent his hormones raging! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2009
Another week, another installment due!

I am licking my lips as the candidates reduce in number every week! cheesy tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Shentz(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2009
Philip was sexy though
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 5:49pm On May 27, 2009
~ grin They are dropping likes flies on Shite! Me think there's only a few more weeks before the Final . . . Still not sure who'll bag it tho undecided
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 2:38am On May 28, 2009
~Aaaw Howard. . . i almost thought Lorraine was going to get the chop . . .I think two people will be fired on next week's Show! undecided

~I've got a feeling Debra,Yasmina or James cud win this!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2009
I missed this lastnight, watching bloody Manchester United put on a show of shame! angry

Shouldnt have, wrong choice, my apprentice wouldav been time well spent

I hope to catch it on the I-player tonight!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Aaaw Howard. . . i almost thought Lorraine was going to get the chop . . .I think two people will be fired on next week's Show! undecided

~I've got a feeling Debra,Yasmina or James cud win this!

I strongly tip on of those highlighted two!

I have a feeling we are going to see a female winner this year! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2009
Yasmine will win this.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 8:06pm On May 28, 2009
~Am not giving up on James Just Yet,wont be surprised if Debra wins it either . . James better make the most of Feeling Like "Hugh Hefner" grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Am not giving up on James Just Yet,wont be surprised if Debra wins it either . . James better make the most of Feeling Like "Hugh Hefner" grin

Hehehe!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
The dreaded interview stage! grin cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
I like the ruthlessness of Debra Barr [/b]and [b]Yasmina Siadatan! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2009
James - Exceptionally bad! shocked shocked shocked grin

Total rubbish! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
Yasmina got ruffled bigtime!

Good job the UK laws allows public access to Company accounts!

Nice man, really good! What a FRAUD! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2009
Lorraine with Karen Brady,

Busted!lolz grin

Never lie on your CV, you will eventually get caught out!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2009
James got rattled by Claude, bigtime! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves / Best Nollywood Movies You've Seen / Hotel Babylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.