Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! (50469 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Olarewajub: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by FrankValency(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Give us our daily bread......till the end of time,una think say that prayer na fake.

The guy under must be a barrow or truck pusher to make such request grin

Its Dj Valency
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by maxiuc(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin. I can't help it but laugh only me fit finish this breadcake at a go jst bring me basin of tea
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by otijah(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2015
O boy shocked
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by MrMcJay(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2015
magicminister:

It is well!
Maybe its a cultural thing cos I feel if you too broke to get a solid cake on your wedding, you shouldnt be getting married in the first instance!

What if they are broke?

They are far better than those who engage in criminal and promiscuous lifestyles cos of material things. Just last week, a friend was telling me of a lady that was sleeping around to raise money for her wedding.

Once the bride and groom are happy, what else matters?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by c4tnoelz: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2015
cut ur cloth according to ur .......hmmmmm one of a kind
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by EDWARD4119(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Where the tea?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by julimax(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2015
What if the cake make disappointed at the last minute? Have we thought of that?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
mogbeeeeeeeeee!!! shocked shocked Wetin? Who vex u dis monin, I no faint again..
Lol.. Good.
Picks him up, dust his body, gives him just one slap for attempting suicide then gives him tfare to go him and sin no more.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by addikt(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Cake, someone could have help ...with just 3k, a better cake will be down...shouldn't have cut cake at all.just the rings matters.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by 80million1: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Happy for them.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by EDWARD4119(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2015
may01:
This is actually humbling smiley
Be grateful for what you've got, others have nothing or less
some have food but cannot eat..we have food and we can eat glory be to God...A.men
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by clemz85(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2015
it can't happen in Nigeria they sales cake here even the poorest man can afford the cake of 7k, instead let the guests no eat better food btw... bread of life
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by flaky66(f): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Dere shuu be hot coco to go wit dat
HML!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Noloss(f): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Omg!! shocked shocked shocked falls off banana tree, *faints..
Keep it up!
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by hazyfm1: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2015
grin ;Dw
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by CertifiedSamuel: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Hehehehe that cake na complete innovation.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by oshibote1: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2015
This one Na bread Abi watin

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by magicminister: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2015
MrMcJay:

What if they are broke?

They are far better than those who engage in criminal and promiscuous lifestyles cos of material things. Just last week, a friend was telling me of a lady that was sleeping around to raise money for her wedding.

Once the bride and groom are happy,what else matters?

What about their future kids? Don't they matter?

I mean, if you cannot afford a decent cake, how will you handle the financial strain that comes with having kids?

Unless they dont plan on having any child till things get better

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by stellytwinkle(f): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:
carries him up... Slap him incessantly till he dies... Drops him and kick his a$$ as I walk away... Idiat...

Lol
*sees what Freemanan does to BeeBeeoh, gets angry, slaps him, forces the whole bread cake into his mouth and goes away*
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by clemz85(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2015
addikt:
Cake, someone could have help ...with just 3k, a better cake will be down...shouldn't have cut cake at all.just the rings matters.

seriously, if its in Nigeria even your enemy will bake 1 for you then the beef still continues later,

but have you guyz reason it could be coming from their religious doctrine,
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by adino(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hc1vwfx9DOA/VdHT67CkjLI/AAAAAAAACJQ/DL6hfpBBMAU/s1600/barong.jpg[/img]

Congratulations. Happy married life.

LOL!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photo-this-is-most-hilarious-wedding.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

May Their union be blessed and productive beyond measures by The Almighty God of The Universe.

Now what if those stuff on the pictures are actually cakes, this folks just gave me a Crazy idea, I swear!
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by EbukaMascot(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2015
OMG..I Reject poverty in Jesus Name..Not bread on a cake day.....May God BLess their union.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Sanchez01: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Everyone that says this is better than having an extravagant wedding without Peace, is clearly being unrealistic and hypocritical.... Everyone wants the extravagant at all cost. I know this will burst lotta bubbles but hey, who cares?

Straight truth..
Everyone dreams of it, not wants it at all cost. And we both know it is impossible for everyone to have it. So what then happens to those who don't get the luxurious wedding they dreamt of? Should that stop them from being happy? Obviously not.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by justi4jesu(f): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Sweet Love grin grin cheesy
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Iwonimi(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Even couples re hilarious not only cake NL
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol.. Good.
Picks him up, dust his body, gives him just one slap for attempting suicide then gives him tfare to go him and sin no more.
are u a military man dis 1 u & slap dey work hand-in-hand like Buhari & "I Will..
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by folahann(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Where's the cake?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by lovely17(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2015
see the way the couple are looking at the cake like thunder go fire this people sha was this what we paid #2500 for: o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.