Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! (50465 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by kellyvoski12b(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
>: grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by bummyla(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by kellyvoski12b(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by thelish(f): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Dereformer:
I bet you, this marriage will last till death do them part.

For that is the most important thing in marriage relationship.
it will last because they used bread instead of cake? maybe we should all start using bread for a lasting marriage. All d people commending them, how many of u, will agree to this setting?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by thelish(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
arabianights:

Be careful.you are but a mere mortal answerable to a supreme being.
"you cannever be poor"...........are u better or more favoured than the poor one's
You need to be careful with your utterances.
shebi, they said life n death are in d power of d tongue, and the bible said choose one. what is wrong in his statement? Didn't d bible say, the poor will always be among us? He has chosen not to be among d poor. It is not in ur place to answer the prayer.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Omotayor123(f): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:
carries him up... Slap him incessantly till he dies... Drops him and kick his a$$ as I walk away... Idiat...

Lol
Na so you hate am reach shocked
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by austinoeze(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
The cake looks like a bread
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Omotayor123(f): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
mogbeeeeeeeeee!!! shocked shocked Wetin? Who vex u dis monin, I no faint again..
grin
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by STAMPandSEAL: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2015
kilokeys:
Not funny..

What they could possibly afford

While you many miserable jesters sit and wait for a castle-like cake.. These folks would be busy making babies.

When u get ur choice cake and man.. Menopause has already set in.

Keep laffing and waiting
CONFIRMED!
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
Na so you hate am reach shocked
Lol... Just teasing...
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by sandrahnaub(f): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
kilokeys:
Not funny..

While you many miserable jesters sit and wait for a castle-like cake.. These folks would be busy making babies.

Keep laffing and waiting

U need sugar!

It is hillarious!!!

R u a sadist
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by slamoniker(f): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
I get the whole "cut your cake to your size thing", and do not seek extravagance.

Yet instead of admiring this couple, have they not "over-cut"? What's the need for a white wedding? Even if the groom feels a need to wear a suit and the bride a wedding gown, what significance is this mockery of cake?
Would they give their guest bread?
They'd easily get un-iced cake for their guest at the same price the excess bread cost and furniture on which the bread is arranged.

This is probably a scene from those "trying to be funny movies". And its not even funny#myonekobo
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by nathpope(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2015
landlord66:
The kinda of weeding you have when you marry a baker

am pretty sure u prefer to weed than to wed..
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by yehmi01(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Am much as I wish them the best in life and a blessed wedding I will not aggree with this.

People might not like what I might say but its the truth.

Yes the wedding cake and all is not the determinant of how long the marriage will last or the fruit fullness of it but please this is not a matter of poverty.

Honestly I don't think so.

I know how much slice bread cost and that's regular size oh which cost for 250-350 upwards

Now think of how much this huge once will cost because this are not the regular size for slice bread.

So am thinking like 450-550 dir about.

Now if you go to shopright or any decent eatery it cost you at least from 650 naira to N800 and N1000 to get a decent and simple cake.

So that is an option they could have used if they wanted.

Cos I hope this has noting to do with Christianity and all this bread of life story that some people are talking about.

God is not a reflection of poverty and if they did this because they wanted to use slice bread then I and others should respect dir decision and not make a joke of of this but if this was done out of excuse of humble beginnings and no money then it really proves what the bible said that His people perish for lask of wisdom.

And even the children of the world are wiser.

Cos really with as little as 650 or less than 1000 they will get a cake and the pictures will not state this.

Wisdom really is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by free37: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by davidque007(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
o boy! this is a serious issue. na the marriage important not the wedding
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by yehmi01(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
slamoniker:
I get the whole "cut your cake to your size thing", and do not seek extravagance.

Yet instead of admiring this couple, have they not "over-cut"? What's the need for a white wedding? Even if the groom feels a need to wear a suit and the bride a wedding gown, what significance is this mockery of cake?
Would they give their guest bread?
They'd easily get un-iced cake for their guest at the same price the excess bread cost and furniture on which the bread is arranged.

This is probably a scene from those "trying to be funny movies". And its not even funny#myonekobo

God bless you plenty plenty.

Really if you add the cost of the suit and the wedding dress she had on they cant say that buying a cake of at least 1500 even if its not a wedding cake is not an option they could have explored.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by kandiikane(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2015
kilokeys:
Not funny..

Keep laffing and waiting
Idi ti?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2015
arabianights:

Be careful.you are but a mere mortal answerable to a supreme being.
"you cannever be poor"...........are u better or more favoured than the poor one's
You need to be careful with your utterances.

Bros/sir .....I'm not saying I am better than anyone. There is a proverb that say in youruba " enu eni lanfi ko meeje" ( you refuse what you don't want with ur mouth ). It's a TABOO for me to be poor #I can never be poor .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Phunmibi: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
ha

. better to have this kinda wedding and have peace and love in the family than have a society wedding that eventually crashes from scandals....

sheman, why you dey tabon na!
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
thelish:
shebi, they said life n death are in d power of d tongue, and the bible said choose one. what is wrong in his statement? Didn't d bible say, the poor will always be among us? He has chosen not to be among d poor. It is not in ur place to answer the prayer.

E b like say make I kiss you # thanks . U got the drill
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it might not be poverty. Afterall, they are dressed clean. Plus, why must it be cake sef? Is it not a borrowed tradition? The bread is clean and cud also signify something.

Look @ the background of that picture , look @ the countenance of the bride, it is glaring that they wish they had but they don't have .
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Everyone that says this is better than having an extravagant wedding without Peace, is clearly being unrealistic and hypocritical.... Everyone wants the extravagant at all cost. I know this will burst lotta bubbles but hey, who cares?

Straight truth..

I rather have this than a chaotic home...No jokes here...
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by heayey(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
lolz.....No be bake dem bake cake nd bread
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by westlius(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Weda cake or bread. Wedding na wedding
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by thelish(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

E b like say make I kiss you # thanks . U got the drill
u welcome. I just dislike this over righteous statements.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by chris4gold(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2015
I just call to say I love you...

meanwhile the size of your cake does not determine the love.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by JDhotral4: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Another photo of D day
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by thelish(f): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I rather have this than a chaotic home...No jokes here...
does this signify a peaceful home? do everyone who had an extravagant wedding have a chaotic home? my brother, abeg pray for better thing. lol
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by kilokeys(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2015
sandrahnaub:

U need sugar

It is hillarious!!!

R u a sadist

Hahhahah naaah. Unfortunately, that was the first post i saw this morning.. Only that, it wasn't funny.
Cos i dey reason my own matter.. The sacrifices average men go through to start a family in a country as tough as ours.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

Look @ the background of that picture , look @ the countenance of the bride, it is glaring that they wish they had but they don't have .
maybe they have been thru the stress of the day, and all they are thinking of is to round up and get home to startt fyioking.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! by kilokeys(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
udysweet:
Haba,u dey vex o! I thot the whole idea is to evoke lafta at d pic cos its clearly a funny one,not to make mockery of. You're already indirectly laying curses on pple who hvnt evn made any negative comment so far based on wen u made dis ur comment.
Relax mbok ,life isn't dat hard for u to be so harsh! Oya smile jo,evn if u won't laff at d funny side of d pic.
As for me,I dnt need to do Party Sef,jus go sign d dotted lines wit a few faamily members and off we go,lol

It would have been funny to me when i was 17. I don dey old na grin so i respect any man that has the courage to marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.