Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways (1768 Views)

Ntel 4G LTE Data Plan Compared With Mtn 3G & U.S. T-mobile 4G LTE Price / Help: My Mtn 3g Modem Disconnects Frequently / Mtn 3g/dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by thegame(m): 3:45am On Mar 26, 2009
this is the biggest surprise of the month and at the same time the expectation i have always had about these fraudulent isps in nigeria.
I subscribed for the all night plan on mtn 3g andi have paid the moment i activated the plan. Now as i am talking, all i have in my accounthas been deducted while browsing nairaland and facebook. and this happened between now and 3 hours ago.
the question is why would mtn charge me when i am yet to reach the 3gb limit and my term is yet to expire? Is it my fault to browse with enough airtime on my phone? Now their customer care is tellingme to call back by 7 so they check transactions. BullShut!

This goes to everyone, be careful when trying to browse with airtime on ur phone whether u are still activated or not.

And the sad thing is, i usually transfer the credit on the phone to another line before browsing and just this one night that i didnt, I REGRETTED IT.
FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DIS, MTN. I need my money back o
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by thegame(m): 3:48am On Mar 26, 2009
and just for the record, this is 3.46 in the morning and i started browsing around 12 so i even gave them 2 hours of my money. i no try reach? and i am about going to bed now cos they even spoilt my mood
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by donjon: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2009
Dont expect your money back!
They are greedy motherfcukers!

Thank GOD for zain
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by mjay(m): 3:35am On Mar 27, 2009
mtn is calamituos. I couldnt log till after 2.am its crap, and nobody to even complain to. Plain nonsense and fraud.
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by lynxnoon(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2009
MTN!! angry angry
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by abhosts(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
MTN would only start deducting money from your balance when you have exceeded your monthly data limit. Type 2 and send it to 131 to check if you have exhausted your data.

To be sincere, MTN's internet service is one if the best in Nigeria at present. I have used Starcomms, Reltel, Zain and Etisalat but MTN still comes out tops.
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by lynxnoon(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2009
abhosts:

MTN would only start deducting money from your balance when you have exceeded your monthly data limit. Type 2 and send it to 131 to check if you have exhausted your data.

To be sincere, MTN's internet service is one if the best in Nigeria at present. I have used Starcomms, Reltel, Zain and Etisalat but MTN still comes out tops.
i tink u r rite sha cos wen i used it i neva had any problem tho towards d end of d data bundle hv to kip refreshing pages b4 it opens fully.
I tink its a recent issue now cos alot of people currently using d nite data plan r complaining bitterly undecided
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by mjay(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
MTN nite plan is soooo ugly. Try glo only its postpaid. I cant help compare
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by thegame(m): 12:39am On Mar 30, 2009
actually, i second the fact that its the best cos even with them stealing my money, im still back to them but what's up with the money deduction? i havent exceeded 3 giGABYTE.ok? also, like earlier said, i refresh continously before somepages load and even have to reconnect sometimes cos it justs get low on signal but generally, its better than those fcukin dial ups
by the way, nite plan aint ugly.u gon sign up for 24 hours?
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by emmakc(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
Seems am lost. Someone pls tell me about these ntwrks and their plan. My fist time of hearing this. Lol
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
emmakc:

Seems am lost. Someone pls tell me about these ntwrks and their plan. My fist time of hearing this. Lol

That's it man
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by lynxnoon(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2009
d problem is. . . .u guys r using d same sim for browsing n call/txting
i wud advice u to get a seperate sim for browsing so dat afta suscribing to a data plan u wont hv to load d sim wit credit again . . . simple wink
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by hayprof(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
. .xactly the thing, MTN sim costs #150 only !
Re: Mtn 3g Charges And Their Fraudulent Ways by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
I havent been able to attach files for almost 1 week because the uploading rate is so low. MTN na ole

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Cheap Fairly Used Phones In Lagos / Unlocking Of ZTE P736V Orange San Francisco 2 (network Unlocking) / Pls Hw Can I Do Screenshot On My T1 Innjoo Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.