Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (51999 Views)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by MarieSucre(f): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Males who were sexually abused as
children more frequently appear in the criminal justice
system than in a clinical mental health setting. [29] A
study comparing middle-aged women who were abused
as children with non-abused counterparts found
significantly higher health care costs for the former. [24]
[45] Intergenerational effects have been noted, with the
children of victims of child sexual abuse exhibiting more
conduct problems, peer problems, and emotional
problems than their peers. [46]

Y'all need to read up on the BACHA BAZI phenomenom in Afghanistan where young boys are groomed by older men to be entertainers and also sexual partners. Its is so sick. I want to puke. Reminds me of the rape of Amir in the novel Kite Runners by Khalid Hussein.

4 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Klinee: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Who's this demented bastard? angry
See silly bastard! How can you equate the two now, it dosn't make sense at all. The likely for boy to suffer truama,die,commit succide,kill, after being rape by a man is 100%. But to be very honest, the likely for boy to suffer any above mentioned is about 0.05%. Yes i know some females molest young boys which i happen to be a victim but i feel no trauma(honest truth). But if it happen to be a man, do u think i can just allow the man pass me by? I swear, i will kill him!
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by MarieSucre(f): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:
Many guys be they male child or male adult rarely come out to complain because the society believes that you either enjoyed it or since you are a male you should automatically get over it which is not so...This act is one of the major cause of a guy womanizing, masturbating, or even being a rapist in future.

You need to redefine what manhood means to you.
Shia Labeouf(main actor in the movie franchise Transformers) came out about him being raped recently. Yes, he said he(a grown man) was raped by a woman. And a lot of you guys laughed at him on Twitter. You need to kill that ego, that machoness that is disallowing you from reaching out to each other through an emotional platform to address such issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Just imagine... so we're all lying... typical female reasoning...

It's like you didn't read the post of the guy I quoted.
It's guys like him that make things hard for you people but somehow you don't have a problem with him saying it.
You only have a problem when I point it to him.

I'd bet you're also like him who's not really interested in curbing the incidences of male rape but more interested in looking for gender war.

SMH.
I'm done with your unreasoning persona.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by aguking: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was a victim at 22 but I enjoyed it nd even want more right now... pls fine gal shud come nd rape me abeg
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:

fair enough... although... I know you're being sarcastic... but...
Oh I'm being sarcastic.

Phew.

Bye bye man.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
MarieSucre:
THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT MALE CHILD MOLESTATION DOES NOT OCCUR AND NO IT IS JUST AS DANGEROUS AND SHOULD NOT BE OVERLOOKED BUT MOST STUDIES SHOW THAT ONE KIND IS MORE PREVALENT THAN THE OTHERS.
" The global prevalence of child sexual abuse has been
estimated at 19.7% for females and 7.9% for males. [13]"
" [14] Most child sexual abuse is committed by
men; studies show that women commit 14% to 40% of
offenses reported against boys and 6% of offenses
reported against girls. [14][15][16]"
"The most-often reported form of incest is father–
daughter and stepfather–daughter incest, with most of
the remaining reports consisting of mother/stepmother–
daughter/son incest. [86] Father–son incest is reported
less often; however it is not known if the actual
prevalence is less or it is under-reported by a greater
margin. [87][88][89][90] "
More offenders are male than female, though the
percentage varies between studies. The percentage of
incidents of sexual abuse by female perpetrators that
come to the attention of the legal system is usually
reported to be between 1% and 4%. [119] Studies of sexual
misconduct in US schools with female offenders have
shown mixed results with rates between 4% to 43% of
female offenders. [120] Maletzky (1993) found that, of his
sample of 4,402 convicted pedophilic offenders, 0.4%
were female. [121] Another study of a non-clinical
population found that, among those in the their sample
that had been molested, as much as a third were
molested by women. [122]"
Global
Based on self-disclosure data, a 2011 meta-analysis of
217 studies estimated a global prevalence of 12.7% —
18% for girls and 7.6% for boys. The rates of self-
disclosed abuse for specific continents were as follows:
[151]
Region Girls Boys
Africa 20.2% 19.3%
Asia 11.3% 4.1%
Australia 21.5% 7.5%
Europe 13.5% 5.6%
South America 13.4% 13.8%
USA/Canada 20.1% 8%
A 2009 meta-analysis of 65 studies from 22 countries
found a global prevalence of 19.7% for females and 7.9%
for males. In that analysis, Africa had the highest
prevalence rate of child sexual abuse (34.4%), primarily
because of high rates in South Africa; Europe showed the
lowest prevalence rate (9.2%); and America and Asia had
prevalence rates between 10.1% and 23.9%. [13]
A ten-country school-based study in southern Africa in
2007 found 19.6% of female students and 21.1% of male
students aged 11–16 years reported they had
experienced forced or coerced sex. Rates among 16-
year-olds were 28.8% in females and 25.4% in males.
Comparing the same schools in eight countries between
2003 and 2007, age-standardised on the 2007 Botswana
male sample, there was no significant decrease between
2003 and 2007 among females in any country and
inconsistent changes among males. "
" A survey by CIET
found around 11% of boys and 4% of girls admitted to
forcing someone else to have sex with them. [157] "
" In 2007, the Ministry of Women and Child Development
published the "Study on Child Abuse: India 2007." [165] It
sampled 12447 children, 2324 young adults and 2449
stakeholders across 13 states. It looked at different
forms of child abuse: physical abuse , sexual abuse and
emotional abuse and girl child neglect in five evidence
groups, namely, children in a family environment,
children in school, children at work, children on the street
and children in institutions. The study's [165] main
findings included: 53.22% of children reported having
faced sexual abuse . Among them 52.94% were boys and
47.06% girls. Andhra Pradesh , Assam , Bihar and Delhi
reported the highest percentage of sexual abuse among
both boys and girls, as well as the highest incidence of
sexual assaults."
"[175][176][177] Research in North America has
concluded that approximately 15% to 25% of women and
5% to 15% of men were sexually abused when they were
children. [14][15][178] In the UK, a 2010 study estimated
prevalence at about 5% for boys and 18% for girls[179]
(not dissimilar to a 1985 study that estimated about 8%
for boys and 12% for girls[180] ). More than 23,000
incidents were recorded by the UK police between 2009
and 2010. Girls were six times more likely to be assaulted
than boys with 86% of attacks taking place against

my dear, i suspect you are a pretender. You are PROBABLY a feminist who is afraid of knowing that women can be as bad.

You really think the guys narating stories here are making it up? Those studies were done only to focus on females. People have never tried to classify the kind of abuse we are hearing on this thread as child abuse and that's why you think its less prevalent. The kind of abuse the older girl does on the youger boy when you tell her to bath him and she sucks him while always looking out to see if anyone is coming, is not seen as abuse by those who took this crooked study. That is why you think male abuse is less prevalent.

6 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Dragonking: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
MarieSucre:

You need to redefine what manhood means to you.
Shia Labeouf(main actor in the movie franchise transformer) came out about him being raped recently. Yes, he said he(a grown man) was raped by a woman. And a lot of you guys laughed at him in Twitter. You need to kill that ego, that machoness that is disallowing you from reaching out to each other through an emotional platform to address such issues.
@bolded, The funny thing is that you just posted the major reason why men or male child don't come out to cry about rape..See your post below which you copied without giving credit to the source;
MarieSucre:
[198] because "males have been socialized to
believe they should be flattered or appreciative of sexual
interest from a female." [120] Journalist Cathy Young
writes that under-reporting is contributed to by the
difficulty of people, including jurors, in seeing a male as a
"true victim". [199]
Now, the major reason why males don't come out to cry rape is because the society sees it as enjoyment on the part of the male(whether child or adult)....If a guy goes to the police station that he was raped by a female, do you think they will take him serious? The answer is No, hence, men are forced to swallow the bitter pill called rape right from childhood till they die.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by iPopAlomo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
joywendy:
This is serious and extremly sad to read.

Seeing this thread reminds me of 2 movies that october 1 movie,how is rage and pain turned him into a maniac and the perks of being a wallflower.

Anyways that thread that was created by one of our mods some weeks ago, I was surprised that most people keep refering to one gender forgetting it is a thing that happens to both. I think our media and the orientation of the people is to somehow blame for this.

I don't know why some people are taking this as some sort of joke, this is a serious matter.it is very sad and irritating to say the least!

People should stop being close minded and also stop puting their blames on others. What does a 2 year old child know what he is doing? How can he enjoy what is being done to him? How do some people reason for God's sakes?

A girl is raped she was indecent, a guy is raped he enjoy it. What kinda messed up society do we live in angry

A rehabilitation centre needs to be created for both the rapist and the victim, and more awareness should be put in place to discuss on child/adult molestation/rape for both genders regardless of age.

only woman that said it as it is on this thread...

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by situationroom: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
dats just d way it is..... things will never be d same

don't expect the woman to have more sympathy for you cos society has always favored dem and will always do
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by DONOCHAS(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
izeeqpotter:
I was a victim, age 7 by the time
mmh, tell us yr story
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by MarieSucre(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
craziebone:

my dear, i suspect you are a pretender. You are PROBABLY a feminist wo is afraid of knowing that women can be bad too.

That is not the point of my post mister. There has being a strong prejudice against the Igbo's since the civil war in 1963, the Hausa have also being stereotyped as illiterates and fanatics. Would I also be a pretender and a TRIBALIST if I say the igbos have it worse than the Hausa's in Nigeria.

I am not saying that there is nothing like male child molestation. I acknowledge it and I detest it. I am not saying that women do not molest male children or rape grown men. It is twice as disgusting to me. I believe sexual relations must be bound on the principle of #yesmeansyes.
Why did I quote the above; this thread like the other thread by that girl about not visiting guys started on a good foot and I believed we could finally have an open discussion about this plague in our society that our enforced gender boxes would not allow us to discuss. But like the other, it quickly descended into falsehoods and generalizations that were in no way helping any of the past or future male rape victims.

Pls let the statistic speak for itself.

4 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was a victim of our house maid when I was 8. The problem was I enjoyed the victimization so much, before you know it I was the one victimizing the house maid with my constant demand to be victimized....ikpoke
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by MarieSucre(f): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:
@bolded, The funny thing is that you just posted the major reason why men or male child don't come out to cry about rape..See your post below which you copied without giving credit to the source;
Now, the major reason why males don't come out to cry rape is because the society sees it as enjoyment on the part of the male(whether child or adult)....If a guy goes to the police station that he was raped by a female, do you think they will take him serious? The answer is No, hence, men are forced to swallow the bitter pill called rape right from childhood till they die.

Its sad that it has to be this way for men. Not too long ago a lot of female rape victims were ashamed to report it and lived with the emotional scar in quiet. Thankfully the stigma is being lifted.

Is there anything that can be done to change our societies orientation? Maybe we could open a separate thread for men who are victims or those who have witnessed it in one form or the other to air it out. We need a resident nairaland therapist to act as an agony aunt or uncle.

Pls, could you do a little research on;

*ways to protect your child from sexual predators and paedophiles with emphasis on the male child.
*How to cope with trauma of sexual molestation as a male.

We can ask the mods to move it to the front page to give it publicity and a wider audience.
Its long overdue.

The quotes were culled from Wikipedia.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by VickJames(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
craziebone:

i think this is a real experience.

Yes, parents should start looking into the matter of male-child molestation. I asked my friend this afternoon while I was reading this thread, he said he has passed through thesame thing too. This thing is really serious and authorities should look into this more than what they have been doing before.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by vedaxcool(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
I detecting a huge presence of feminist hypocrites in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Slimzjoe(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
I detecting a huge presence of feminist hypocrites in this thread.
. Your English teacher deserves to be Stoned ASAP!! angry

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lawsimon:
Oh! Don't tell me female rape is very common compare to male. Rather, female rape can easily be detected unlike male rape.

Common:
Synonyms: more heard of, in public, shared, usual, frequent.

I used that word in the very right context. I am very sure the ratio of REPORTED CASES of female child rape to males is more_ but that isn't the issue here. Neither is it a good development.
Reported because if we don't know it, how do we fight it?

The topic isn't which is more easily detected. Even with your claims of female rape being easily detected, how has that stymied the growing menace?

We are looking and hoping for a society where the male child would speak out on such occurrences.
Where the perpetrators would be brought to book.
Where parents would educate their male child on sensitive body parts, inappropriate touches and how to protect themselves from these monsters. Be it male or female.
Where the masses don't see it as normal.

^^^that right there _is the issue.

3 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by GiftUbani: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
lol, sounds so weird
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Dragonking: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
MarieSucre:

Its sad that it has to be this way for men. Not too long ago a lot of female rape victims were ashamed to report it and lived with the emotional scar in quiet. Thankfully the stigma is being lifted.

Is there anything that can be done to change our societies orientation? Maybe we could open a separate thread for men who are victims or those who have witnessed it in one form or the other to air it out. We need a resident nairaland therapist to act as an agony aunt or uncle.

Pls, could you do a little research on;

*ways to protect your child from sexual predators and paedophiles with emphasis on the male child.
*How to cope with trauma of sexual molestation as a male.

We can ask the mods to move it to the front page to give it publicity and a wider audience.
Its long overdue.

The quotes were culled from Wikipedia.
Well for now the society does not recognize male rape victims and men have no choice than to swallow bitter pill. However, for now we can now voice online....also, mothers have a high role to play here in order to curb this from happening... I was lucky that my mom was the proactive type that never trusted any woman..We had a house hhelp but my mum always kept an extra eye on her...The day she caught the house help telling us to rub her legs for no reason, that was the day she left the house...If my mum didn't take that step, who knows, maybe I would have been a victim too...It is high time mothers do their own part and stop leaving the responsibility for the house help or aunty...Another example was a close relative, he said his wife took their son to the saloon, and when she wanted to change their Son's diapers, all the females around were just like woah, your son has a big dick!! Now tell me if she left the child with one of those ladies if they won't molest him? Male child molestation is very high and should be looked into...You will be a mother in the future and I can assure you won't want ur child to have this kind of experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Tinyemeka(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
nnafather:
Please let the adult female come and rape me....I swear, I won't tell anyone. I SWEAR!!!!!!

grin Mkpi like you.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by myheel: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
i was raped when i was 5, i could remember every bit of it
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Ewuro4: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Awarenes Awaernes Awareness !!
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:
[size=20pt]You deserve a Presidential handshake [/size]
Hahahaha! Thanks oooo grin
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
MarieSucre:
Here in lies a major portion of the problem.
" Significant underreporting of sexual abuse of boys by
both women and men is believed to occur due to sex
stereotyping, social denial, the minimization of male
victimization, and the relative lack of research on sexual
abuse of boys. [196] Sexual victimization of boys by their
mothers or other female relatives is especially rarely
researched or reported. Sexual abuse of girls by their
mothers, and other related and/or unrelated adult females
is beginning to be researched and reported despite the
highly taboo nature of female–female child sex abuse. In
studies where students are asked about sex offenses,
they report higher levels of female sex offenders than
found in adult reports. [197] This underreporting has been
attributed to cultural denial of female-perpetrated child
sex abuse, [198] because "males have been socialized to
believe they should be flattered or appreciative of sexual
interest from a female." [120] Journalist Cathy Young
writes that under-reporting is contributed to by the
difficulty of people, including jurors, in seeing a male as a
"true victim". [199]
QES (Quite Easily Said), Source please!!!
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Luckymay(f): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Who is talking abt enjoyment here?
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by vedaxcool(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Double
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by vedaxcool(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
. Your English teacher deserves to be Stoned ASAP!! angry

Your dad should have taught you violence never solve any problem, shun violence and embrace peace.

And fool, a goat would easily detect a typo before your drung ridden brain would. grin
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dragonking:
[size=20pt]You deserve a presidential award![/size]

don't mind them.

The feminist movement has always been about attacking male psychology and biology. It is about convincing itself that men and women are THE SAME, a thing that will never be!

The thing they hate the most about men and patriarchy, is male strength and power-that which makes the man invincible, indomitable and strong. They long to have it but can't and that's why they hate it. It is basic psychology. You hate what you cannot have; just as Americans hate football because they are not a powerhouse in it. Since feminism cannot have the male ego, strength, courage and boldness, it trys to strip the man of it by shaming his ego and blaming his issues on it. It also aims to strip you of your masculinity, a thing feminism longs to have. They do this by labelling it false and with the hope that you will become ashamed of it and try not to identify with it. One thing which they miss is...do what they say and watch yourself, a man, become miserable and become that which they, feminists, won't even like!

All feminists in here should get it into their thick skull that men are not like women. THE REASON wE DO NOT CRY LIKE WOMEN DO IS NOT BECAUSE WE TRY TO HOLD IT BACK SO THAT NO ONE LAUGHS AT US; IT IS BECAUSE OUR BODY CHEMISTRY DOESN'T ALLOW FOR THAT LIKE YOUR DOES FOR YOU!

TRUTH IS, NOT EVERYTIME WE DON'T SHED TEARS WE ARE TRYING TO HOLD IT BACK. AND YES, WOMEN ALSO TRY TO HOLD BACK TEARS TOO. I HAVE SEEN WHERE WOMEN TRY TO BOX IT IN TOO. omotola said when her father died, she had to be strong for her siblins, so she boxed up tears and try not to show emotions. Does this mean she will comit suicide sometime in the future?

You feminists should give it up already and stop lying to the world!

5 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
MarieSucre:

That is not the point of my post mister. There has being a strong prejudice against the Igbo's since the civil war in 1963, the Hausa have also being stereotyped as illiterates and fanatics. Would I also be a pretender and a TRIBALIST if I say the igbos have it worse than the Hausa's in Nigeria.

I am not saying that there is nothing like male child molestation. I acknowledge it and I detest it. I am not saying that women do not molest male children or rape grown men. It is twice as disgusting to me. I believe sexual relations must be bound on the principle of #yesmeansyes.
Why did I quote the above; this thread like the other thread by that girl about not visiting guys started on a good foot and I believed we could finally have an open discussion about this plague in our society that our enforced gender boxes would not allow us to discuss. But like the other, it quickly descended into falsehoods and generalizations that were in no way helping any of the past or future male rape victims.

Pls let the statistic speak for itself.

the stats are false and misleading because it doesn't take into account the cases like are being cited here. There has been no survey carried out to measure this epidemic before. The right people to question on this issue is not goig to be the females, since women are generally less likely to admit to sexual adventures. It would be the men, amd so far, i have not seen where a questionaire is laid out to get the actuall number of times things like this have happened.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Amen747: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was a victim in d hand of 2 so called aunties because I was very sharp as a small boy. I suffered this from the age of 5 till 9yrs and by that time, I was already experimenting with my girls that are my mates and younger girls. Am a little above 30 now and honestly I still live with the pschological trauma today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.