Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (51934 Views)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by MediaBlog(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Everyone knows that male kids get raped too.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mogidi: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
ok
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by saintkel(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was molested if not raped at age 12, no just mind dis gals
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
I can bet on it that male child rape occurs more frequently than female child rapes...

It's happened to almost every guy I know.

12 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
This Op is so on point

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
I love how this thread is now two pages and no female has given a reasonable contribution. grin

It gives me the audacity to put the grinning smiley on female rape threads. angry

9 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by adesegun121(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Alrty
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Our then .... House maid (Helen 25+) I was 9yrs and told me not to tell anyone cry cry undecided

8 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
I KNEW IT THATS ALL YOU LADIES HAVE TO SAY, BUT IF NA MAN NOW YOU DESCEND ON HIM WITH UNHEALTHY WORDS LIKE FOOL BASTARD ETC... MAY GOD HELP US ALL
Jenny1010:
May God help us all undecided

6 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by missKiffy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
It does happen, nobody will deny that. A lot of young boys are being molested by the maids especially

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Everyone knows that male kids get raped too. It's just that female rape is more common. I don't think any normal human being or parent would neglect the fact that his/her male child was raped/molested. Men are here trying to put the blame on female folks being more vocal and feminist. It's up to the guys to be vocal too...but no, they tend to act like they enjoy it.
You even hear jokes like 'let women come and rape me'...no woman can say such

(Nairaland)Feminist won't come to your house to protect your male child or give him orientation on molestation and sensitive body parts. So, why call feminist into this?
What's the correlation, please?

Take a look at this topic, how many guys have said something 'sensible'. Some are making it seem like a joke, like they enjoyed it. Waiting for females to comment...lols #oniranus.
You can never see females react that way to a rape topic.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by softvio(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Were are those f*cking nairaland Feminist..oya muna come talk here... The male child suffers molestation more compare to the female folks...i was molested at the age of 9... The picture is still on my mind..even tho i dey pray make dem molest me again*winks*

7 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
If only people knew the psychological effect of male rape, they'll fight it well.....from my findings I discovered that most male sex freaks were constantly abused sexually as kids.... my own effect was, I am scared of women, especially when we're alone cry.....gradually overcoming it sha.

13 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by IceDude(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was molested when i was about 12yrs old by our neighbours younger sister. The babe was about 17 or 18 then........She taught me kerewalogy from year 1 till i graduated. After my graduation i started terrorizing gals in my neighbourhood embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Demmzy15(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
She told me to put my hands in her pusy,I did and at the end she gave me
chin chin
,I still remember it vividly.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by talk2hb1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Not only Male Child Molestation, We are Molested as an Adult too.
Last year precisely I was molested by a lady around Mangoro side in Lagos, she wanted to sell something to me the next thing she started handling me and then she touched my private part. With annoyance I told her to stop but she was like haba!!! But I was just playing with you, I told please I dont condone such play please.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
JideJamez:
Our then .... House maid (Helen 25+) I was 9yrs and told me not to tell anyone cry cry undecided
Jamez? grin

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by doskie(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
was a victim at age 4. I remember so vivdly some our house girl and some of the stuff she made me do. I screemed at her one day she approached me in the bathroom and asked me if I know how to f***.
I reported her. I cant remember so well but I think that the next time I ever set my eyes on her after the bathroom incident was when she was packing out of our house. that evening or so. oh.. the next day. yes. the next day.

9 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
I HAVE HEAR MANY CASE OF MALE CHILD RAPE, BUT IS JUST THAT IT IS LIKE A SHAME FOR THE PARENT TO VOICE IT OUT.

WE HAVE BEING MADE TO BELIEVE THAT ONLY A FEMALE CAN BE RAPE.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Chanchit: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
I can also relate to this cos I experience it twice and I was still under 10yrs in both cases. but truth be told I didn't see it as anything then.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
[i]Everyone knows that male kids get raped too. It's just that female rape is more common. I don't think any normal human being or parent would neglect the fact that his/her male child was raped.

So, I wonder why I see some juveniles here trying to put the blame on female folks being more vocal and feminist. It's up to the guys to be vocal too...but no, they tend to act like they enjoy it.
You even hear jokes like 'let women come and rape me'...no woman can

Feminist won't come to your house to protect your male child or give him orientation on molestation and sensitive body parts. Why call feminist into this?
What's the correlation, please?

Female rape seems common than male rape because of the outcry.... I can bet you that 7 out of 10 guys have been molested one way or another....... if a guy says he has been raped the next question is "didn't you enjoy it?"..

13 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by ebuka440: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
I strongly stand beside you in male child rape. Nigerian's seems to notice only that been done to the female child but it is totally wrong. Parents should take care mostly of the male child because it is because of male child molestation that causes rape of the female child by their male counterparts

10 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mehn,,c as ladies dey avoid dz thread like plaque grin
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by delman88(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Holyfield1:
Eeyaahh sorry okay.....If u didn't enjoy it..Why was ur dìck erect in the First place

THIS IS HOW CHILDISH YOU ARE. WE ARE MALE, WHETHER YOU LOVE IT OR NOT, IT IS NATURAL YOU GET ERECT.

4 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
She told me to put my hands in her pusy,I did and at the end she gave me chin chin,I still remember it vividly.
Where is she now? You should take her down memory lane.

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Female rape seems common than male rape because of the outcry.... I can bet you that 7 out of 10 guys have been molested one way or another....... if a guy says he has been raped the next question is "didn't you enjoy it?"..

How many females have you seen ask that question so far?
It's still you guys that would joke about it, same way they are already joking and calling feminist.
If this was a female rape thread, ladies would have been here to tear down that guy, but no_ you guys are here waiting for feminist to talk.
Keep waiting. grin

Please teach your younger brother, cousins and sons to CRYYYY!!!

We are not arguing here if they have actually been molested or not, because any sane human knows that male kids get molested too.
We are trying to understand why orientation on theirs isn't as widespread as their female counterparts.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by teamobanabo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's the irony of life.......
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by shaybebaby(f): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Holyfield1:
Eeyaahh sorry okay.....If u didn't enjoy it..Why was ur dìck erect in the First place
What are you, some kind of sicko? What has your stupid question got to do with the fact that a child was abused and you are busy asking about gory details? You are an animal! angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.