Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing (1804 Views)

When Breaking Up Is Not An Option! / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by pinkpebbles(f): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Some relationships are toxic. If you are not in a symbiotic relationship,you might as well quit it. Breaking up is not easy but sometimes it is necessary. Here are a few reasons why you should break up that relationship.
1. Break up when the person you have been loving is married to another. Find your own life partner, having an affair is not love, it is cheating. Love does not make you happy at the expense of another person’s marriage and happiness.
2. Break up when you are only being used for sex. You are not a intimacy gadget, you deserve love not mere sex.
3. Break up when the relationship is leading you astray. The person you love has the greatest impact in your life, save yourself from ruining your life in the name of love.
4. Break up when your life is in danger in the relationship. Do not stay in the name of love where you are being beaten, destroyed, chocked and attacked.
5. Break up when your lover is being unfaithful. You deserve better
6. Break up when you are the only one in love in the relationship. Love will not happen if it is one-sided, do not waste your time.
7. Break up when it is clear you are being used. Once the person you are clinging to is done using you, you will be left deflated and wasted.
8. Break up when you are sure God is not pleased with the relationship you are in. Do it without God and it will fail.
9. Break up when it is clear you two are not compatible. A painful break up is better than years of life wasted with the wrong one.
10. Break up if you cry more than you laugh. Relationships should not be that painful.
11. Break up when you do not like the person you have become because of a relationship. There is a limit to compromising.
12. Break up because sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is to set yourself free from where you should not be. It takes courage and hurt to end it, but you will not hold on to a better future if you would not let go of what is bad for you.

www.parrothouz.com

Visit website for more articles on how to handle your relationship.

Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by INTROVERT(f): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2015
cutehector do u agree? esp no 5
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by wolesmile(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2015
INTRO-SOMETHING..... Mind yasef angry angry angry angry

Agreed..... as in, the topic
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by vizkiz: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
breakup when you are dating a biitch the the. One on FTCundecided
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Some relationships are toxic. If you are not in a symbiotic relationship,you might as well quit it. Breaking up is not easy but sometimes it is necessary. Here are a few reasons why you should break up that relationship.
1. Break up when the person you have been loving is married to another. Find your own life partner, having an affair is not love, it is cheating. Love does not make you happy at the expense of another person’s marriage and happiness.
2. Break up when you are only being used for sex. You are not a intimacy gadget, you deserve love not mere sex.
3. Break up when the relationship is leading you astray. The person you love has the greatest impact in your life, save yourself from ruining your life in the name of love.
4. Break up when your life is in danger in the relationship. Do not stay in the name of love where you are being beaten, destroyed, chocked and attacked.
5. Break up when your lover is being unfaithful. You deserve better
6. Break up when you are the only one in love in the relationship. Love will not happen if it is one-sided, do not waste your time.
7. Break up when it is clear you are being used. Once the person you are clinging to is done using you, you will be left deflated and wasted.
8. Break up when you are sure God is not pleased with the relationship you are in. Do it without God and it will fail.
9. Break up when it is clear you two are not compatible. A painful break up is better than years of life wasted with the wrong one.
10. Break up if you cry more than you laugh. Relationships should not be that painful.
11. Break up when you do not like the person you have become because of a relationship. There is a limit to compromising.
12. Break up because sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is to set yourself free from where you should not be. It takes courage and hurt to end it, but you will not hold on to a better future if you would not let go of what is bad for you.

www.parrothouz.com

Visit website for more articles on how to handle your relationship.
nice one pebbles..

I wish d ladies won't call me a hrt breaker wen I break up because of reasons 8 9 11 and 12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
cutehector do u agree? esp no 5
lol I couldn't agree with u more.... Yes
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Break up when you have spent more money on her than your sister or mother. undecided
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by DuchessLily(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Ahead ahead
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Break up when she uses a kilogram of make up every day. undecided
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by pinkpebbles(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol. I am sure you know what to do. grin
Cutehector:
nice one pebbles..

I wish d ladies won't call me a hrt breaker wen I break up because of reasons 8 9 11 and 12
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by Cutehector(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Lol. I am sure you know what to do. grin
lol break up witout lookin bak..... Mehn u write so well yet u dnt hav a lot of parrothouzers... Its so sad
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by pinkpebbles(f): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Well, I mite be right to break up because he promised to pay for my flite to owerri for a wedding and now he is no longer picking his calls grin
naijaboiy:
Break up when you have spent more money on her than your sister or mother. undecided
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by pinkpebbles(f): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Awww. Dnt worry, its a gradual process. Moreover, I love to write. Am sure people are reading. I have more silent parrothouzers than the talking ones grin
Cutehector:
lol break up witout lookin bak..... Mehn u write so well yet u dnt hav a lot of parrothouzers... Its so sad
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by naijaboiy: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Well, I mite be right to break up because he promised to pay for my flite to owerri for a wedding and now he is no longer picking his calls grin
He's the one to break up not you. grin
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by pinkpebbles(f): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2015
I swear, the boy has broken up wit me. Naijaboiys. shocked
naijaboiy:

He's the one to break up not you. grin
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by Cutehector(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Awww. Dnt worry, its a gradual process. Moreover, I love to write. Am sure people are reading. I have more silent parrothouzers than the talking ones grin
lmao lol yeah d ones dat will copy and paste ur work and put in in nairaland... cheesy... U should write a book.. Wat do u think
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by naijaboiy: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2015
pinkpebbles:
I swear, the boy has broken up wit me. Naijaboiys. shocked
hahahaha....you caused it na. grin
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by pinkpebbles(f): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Yeaaa, it is good that someone sees the good work and copies. If it wia bad,no one wud copy abi grin
Cutehector:
lmao lol yeah d ones dat will copy and paste ur work and put in in nairaland... cheesy... U should write a book.. Wat do u think
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by pinkpebbles(f): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2015
I dint ask o. He offered. Anyways, I am too independent for that. Already taken care of grin
naijaboiy:

hahahaha....you caused it na. grin
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
pinkpebbles:
I dint ask o. He offered. Anyways, I am too independent for that. Already taken care of grin
Independent?

Interesting. grin
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by pinkpebbles(f): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yes na
naijaboiy:

Independent?

Interesting. grin
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Yes na
cool
Re: When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Pr0stitute / Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) / Corner Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.