Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup (1657 Views)

Who Tends To Moves On First: After A Relationship Breakup (opinion) / Blindsided Relationship Breakup / Top 10 Ways To Handle A Relationship Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by MediaBlog(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Breaking up in a relationship can be really hurting and mind-dividing. If you’re currently single after a very hard breakup, you realize that it can be difficult to consider anything else. You may gaze at your phone sitting tight for a text, experience difficulty resting as you try to understand what turned out badly or change your habitual and everyday activity to keep distance to avoid an awkward meeting with your ex. If you’re in such situation, these 7 simple ways to keep yourself busy after a relationship breakup will help to keep your mind or thought focused on your new single life – not your previous relationship.

Adapting without a lover seems apparently difficult and exhausting. However, there are numerous ways you can involve yourself without been connected to anybody. Here is the 7 simple ways:

1. Work Out – Working out is an awesome approach to stay fit year-round. It’s proven to make people feel more satisfied and happier. Instead of lying around examining the last conversation you had with your ex, go for a run or have a skip. When you’re going through a hard time like a breakup, it can be difficult to motivate yourself to get moving. To solve this, ask a friend to be your workout buddy.

2. Spend More Time with Your Friends – Although everyone need some time alone, but at this point, surrounding yourself with individuals who make you feel good and cooperative will help divert you from your breakup. Going out with your friends is dependably fun. Put a positive twist on this breakup by utilizing it to make incredible new memories with your friends that you may not have been able create before – due to the time spent on your relationship.

3. Treat Yourself to Makeover – The end of a romantic relationship means the start of new chapter in your life. Take advantage of this time by making a change that you’ve always wanted to make. Shopping will keep your brain diverted from your past relationship, so is solid to proceed on without blocks from the past relationship. You can also start by redecorating your room, dyeing your hair or trying a new hairstyle and adding some new pieces to your clothing, a positive change can help you feel good about starting anew and moving forward.

4. Quit The Feeling That Your Life is boring Without a Relationship – Such thinking keeps you discouraged and unhappy. Trust me; you can begin to feel awesome about yourself if you change a bit of your point of view.

5. Hit a Discussion with a Complete Stranger – Ever wonder how strangers can turn into real friends? Then meeting and learning about stranger’s life can go far in helping you understand you are not in a difficult circumstance.

6. Take Up a New Hobby – Taking up another leisure activity by picking anything that interests you is great way to keep your mind in peace and to concentrate on the present. However learning a new skill will give you a feeling of satisfaction.

7. Reading – Sometimes spending time alone can make you feel lonely and your moments with your ex keep flashing back. However spending a few additional hours for each week doing some reading will get you ahead in numerous ways and keep your mind focused instead of the breakup.

I hope you will be able to mend your broken heart today and start up an entire awesome new life.

Source: http://www.mediapaper.net/2015/08/18/7-simple-ways-to-keep-yourself-busy-after-a-relationship-breakup/

Cc: CC: lalasticlala, ishilove, dragnet, honsule, puskin

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by mzlizabelle(f): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Quit the feeling that your life is boring without a relationship

Nice point.

And do not turn yourself into a relationship expert.

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by scantee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Noted though still very turf.,still can't believe is happning
Re: 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by ellemystique(f): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
scantee:
Noted though still very turf.,still can't believe is happning
Be strong brother...
Re: 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by scantee(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
ellemystique:

Be strong brother...
thanx Dear, some gals can never be satisfied no matter how you tried to pleased them. I blame this on (offshore work) bt notwithstanding....though i am the one ending the stuff.
Re: 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
scantee:
thanx Dear, some gals can never be satisfied no matter how you tried to pleased them. I blame this on (offshore work) bt notwithstanding....though i am the one ending the stuff.
bro get over it u will b fine k?,wen diz shiiit happened to me i couldnt concentrate.tv became strange to my eyes,food smelled lyk poo,i couldnt browse at all my data xpired, tho i had nobody to cheer me up it was jst me facing my shiit alone.
Re: 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by scantee(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
markmira:

bro get over it u will b fine k?,wen diz shiiit happened to me i couldnt concentrate.tv became strange to my eyes,food smelled lyk poo,i couldnt browse at all my data xpired, tho i had nobody to cheer me up it was jst me facing my shiit alone.
surely bro, i hardly think of it except at midnit whn i pray some crazy blues lol, though my concern is even more about her bkz i knw she must be really hurt and i don't think she can handle it, i knw her too well, is unfortunate that we have already set our TM/WW next yr whn she will be through with her Nysc, and have paid her pre admsn fees for her Msc @Conventry Uk. Bt is well. Bro having a twins as a date (NA BIG TIME WORK BKZ D COMPETITION IS HIGH) all the same thanx 4 ur concern
Re: 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by ellemystique(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
scantee:
The night is usually darkest before the dawn, it's well.

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Ways To Keep Yourself Busy After A Relationship Breakup by JVgal(f): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Well said. Some wounds takes longer to heal. But still, time heals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Wife Writes Epic Letter To Her Cheating Husband's Mistress / Mature Guys Only / Blast From The Past----nairaland Romance Section Of Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.