Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Lies Christian Religion Tell! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lies Christian Religion Tell! (3188 Views)

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
The Christian religion, just like every other religions connected with a personal god, is built on deliberate and fabricated lies.

These lies have thrived, because these religions frowns at, preclude and penalises CRITICISM of their obvious LIES.

1. the Christian god is not a universal god, as they claimed. Their god originated from Haran, a primitive society, from where Abraham was born and raised.
Abraham created the mythology of Christian god.

2. The Christian god is just like any other gods of the African origin. Its nativity is haran, Canaan and Isreal.

3. Christian god was made popular by a religious rebel called Jesus, during the dominant rule of Roman government. It wouldn't have been known, if Roman government, hadn't adopted Christianity as a state religion.

4. Christian god was shipped to Africa and by extension Nigeria, during the colonial rule. It never came by revelation, but by observation.

5. Christian god is bestowed personal attributes, but its intervention lacks any trace in human experience.

6. Christian religion brands every other gods as demonic. This is gimmicks to sell the Abrahamic god.

7. The Christian god claimed he could return in folds, the money given to it by adherents, in the form of tithes and offerings. But it never happens.

It's a grand fraud been perpetrated, by the mechanism of suggestive control of the human mind.

8. In other to protect the Abrahamic god, Christian religion lies to its adherents, that reading any book that criticizes their god, can expose them to demonic possession.

9. Christians claimed that every book that criticizes Abrahamic god, is inspired by Satan. And that anyone who criticizes it, is possessed with demons.

10. Christians also claimed that ALL atheistic groups are demonic. This is done so that Christians will be biased when relating with an atheist.

11. Christian religion claimed that without the Abrahamic god, no one can succeed. And that anyone who succeeds without it, used satanic power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by Edwinmason(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
abeg who get nokia 3310 battery for sale?

3 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by SamJed(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ok...we have heard...what next...how many bottles of beer did u win after this...please if u dont have anything to say, bring out ideas and inventions that will help the world...this will make u quite useful to the world too...God will just be looking at you people and be laughing..

7 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by EyeHateGod: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
SamJed:
Ok...we have heard...what next...how many bottles of beer did u win after this...please if u dont have anything to say, bring out ideas and inventions that will help the world...this will make u quite useful to the world too...God will just be looking at you people and be laughing..
But how is God useful to the World?

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by brodalikeme(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hehehehehe. Plenty ignorant talk.

What do you have to back up all these you allusions?

According to you, there are several other gods, why do you pick up on only the Abrahamic God? Guess you have beef with Him. Stop hurting yrself bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
To those who are being harassed in the name of Christian evangelism, just consider these folks as jobless and liars who mean no good, but evil and retrogression.

Today many souls perished, just because a church will not obey building rules and regulations. They believed Abrahamic god will hold the unstable Church building from falling.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by randomperson: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
brodalikeme:
Hehehehehe. Plenty ignorant talk.

What do you have to back up all these you allusions?

According to you, there are several other gods, why do you pick up on only the Abrahamic God? Guess you have beef with Him. Stop hurting yrself bro cheesy
Why are u bothered about what he is writing?? And your allusions as a Christian, u have anything to back them up?

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by oglalasioux(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
SamJed:

He has got something to say. His ideas will help the world immensely especially in the area of terrorism like Boko Haram. There's no god laughing anywhere.

You want to see god? Look at the universe itself . That's where all the powers come from. And the Bible didn't give us a clue until Galileo turned his telescope to the sky.

If there should be someone who led mankind to the promise land, it's Galileo Galilei. If you want to understand the universe start studying the real prophets : Galileo, Newton, Faraday, Maxwell, Einstein, Schrodinger, Bohr.... and the truths they preached shall set you free.

3 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
SamJed:

Of course, the Abrahamic god pokes nose in the affairs of folks under the sheets, than prove its interventionist attribute.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
oglalasioux:

He has got something to say. His ideas will help the world immensely especially in the area of terrorism like Boko Haram. There's no god laughing anywhere.

You want to see god? Look at the universe itself . That's where all the powers come from. And the Bible didn't give us a clue until Galileo turned his telescope to the sky.

If there should be someone who led mankind to the promise land, it's Galileo Galilei. If you want to understand the universe start studying the real prophets : Galileo, Newton, Faraday, Maxwell, Einstein, Schrodinger, Bohr.... and the truths they preached shall set you free.

They will soon tell you that their scarecrow god gave the knowledge to these pathfinders.

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by brodalikeme(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:

Why are u bothered about what he is writing?? And your allusions as a Christian, u have anything to back them up?

Wouldn't have bothered about him, had he not entered my territory and yes. i have everything to back up my faith,

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by randomperson: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
brodalikeme:

Wouldn't have bothered about him, had he not entered my territory and yes. i have everything to back up my faith,
Everything to back up your faith. Like evidence? Plss tell us one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by Chuknovski(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
whosoever wrote this is a wacko, how dare you talk about Jesus as a rebel? if not for his mercy, people like you should be fed to Dogs,

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by respect80(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Next please... tongue
Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by Luckylife(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
This agent is not the first nor the last to try to lure confused victims astray . Many beyond it have try but failed big time , so only an experience will touch your confused/tapped spirit . Are you scare of the reaction of our Muslim brothers for will kill for their god that why you unwisely use Christians God ?
Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
brodalikeme:

Let's have the defense of this your "territory".
Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Luckylife:
This agent is not the first nor the last to try to lure confused victims astray . Many beyond it have try but failed big time , so only an experience will touch your confused/tapped spirit . Are you scare of the reaction of our Muslim brothers for will kill for their god that why you unwisely use Christians God ?

Do you know the meaning of Abrahamic god? It's called Allah by the Arabs.

Now send this to the blood thirsty friends you walk with.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by lilmax(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
I must open thread by fire by thunder

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chuknovski:
whosoever wrote this is a wacko, how dare you talk about Jesus as a rebel? if not for his mercy, people like you should be fed to Dogs,

This Abrahamic god once fed children to bears, because they were tickling a deluded prophet.

Terrorists are fundamentally religious folks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by brodalikeme(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
randomperson:

Everything to back up your faith. Like evidence? Plss tell us one

I am redeemed from sin, unity with God and given authority for TOTAL dominion. I dey firm!

I don't expect you to understand all these because you can't explain the beauty of the internet to an ant. It just don't have that capacity
Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
brodalikeme:

I am redeemed from sin, unity with God and given authority for TOTAL dominion. I dey firm!

I don't expect you to understand all these because you can't explain the beauty of the internet to an ant. It just don't have that capacity

Which of the sin?

Adamic or Mosaic sin?

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by balanceofterror1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:
But how is God useful to the World?

You, tell us your usefulness.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
balanceofterror1:

You, tell us your usefulness.
Atheism is setting humanity free, from the evil and delusion of religions.

*religion breeds terrorists

*religion breeds idiocy and low lifestyle

*religion is oppressive and indecent

*religion is divisive and offensive.

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by balanceofterror1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
akintom:

Atheism is setting humanity free, from the evil and delusion of religions.

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by brodalikeme(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Someone will just wake up confused and refusing to embrace wisdom, hide under the cloak of atheism and start spewing foolishness. If you are so confident of your belief, why attack another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by randomperson: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
brodalikeme:
Someone will just wake up confused and refusing to embrace wisdom, hide under the cloak of atheism and start spewing foolishness. If you are so confident of your belief, why attack another.
Maybe he's taking a cue from Christians... They call Muslims terrorists and atheists fools...
If you are so confident of your belief, why are u angry that someone is attacking it
Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by sticlestm(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
I dont understand your problem with the 'christian god' as u put it, but one fatal historical blunder u are making is saying Abraham came up with the idea of a 'Christian god'. Excuse me but the word 'Christian' did not surface until some 10 or 11 years after Jesus! That's millenia apart from Abraham!! They didnt meet!!! So how come?¿
Hundreds of people over historical timeline wrote the books in the Bible and most of them did not meet. If the events and lessons of the Bible were lies, how FANTASTIC THOSE LIES MUST BE!! In my opinion, they must have been well-told, impeccable lies that many generations after could not fault or reason beyond!!

Again, dont u agree that the Roman Empire must be full of nitwits and nincompoops, bereft of basic, singular and straight-forward understanding that they would not only believe, but also adopt Christianity as a state religion, knowing full well that it was all a lie propagated by a backward, 'religious rebel' known as Jesus, who had also created a cult?¿
If u people dont understand something, is it by force to peddle your ignorance?

I think u need to go and do more research on these your allegations and stop embarassing yourself and fellow atheists!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ok. FYI, Shiloh ended today and a lot of us got blessed by the 'Christian god' so I'm not interested in ur research. And I don't owe u any explanation too.

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by sticlestm(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
LARRYDKING:
Ok. FYI, Shiloh ended today and a lot of us got blessed by the 'Christian god' so I'm not interested in ur research. And I don't owe u any explanation too.

Good. Good. Good. Run along now and make sure u keep your ignorance to yourself. Only report verified and research claims okay? Bear in mind that there are some others who read and dont know their right from wrong...

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
sticlestm:

Good. Good. Good. Run along now and make sure u keep your ignorance to yourself. Only report verified and research claims okay? Bear in mind that there are some others who read and dont know their right from wrong...

A lot of verified testimonies happen at the just concluded Shiloh, as a matter of fact, 905 person got heal on the spot while a lot more were adjoin to return for medical check up to rerun tests for those medical verdict pronounced by the doctor to be incurable.

You see, let every man serve his God and keep to his belief. For as many others reading, I want them to know the power of God remains incomprehensible by atheists or anyone else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by Chuknovski(m): 5:26am On Dec 11, 2016
akintom:

This Abrahamic god once fed children to bears, because they were tickling a deluded prophet.

Terrorists are fundamentally religious folks.
tell me one name that brings the dead back to life, tell me one name that can heal the sick apart from Jesus, tell me who can kill and make alive, I can see that you are a devil from the pit of hell to confuse people from following the true God,

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Religion Tell! by akintom(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2016
brodalikeme:

It's called criticism, not attack.
By the way, why are you pissed because your god is being scrutinized?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? / Catholicism, Everything That Is Wrong With It / What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.