Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Hot!!! 2go 3gb MTN Data With Simple Server | Get Free 60mb+3gb MTN Data 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot!!! 2go 3gb MTN Data With Simple Server | Get Free 60mb+3gb MTN Data 2015 (1287 Views)

9mobile 60mb Has Stopped Working!!! Is Urs Still Working, / Etisalat 0.0k Free Browsing On Psiphon Settings Capped At 60mb. / How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Data With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! 2go 3gb MTN Data With Simple Server | Get Free 60mb+3gb MTN Data 2015 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
You might have heard of the old 2go 3GB trick that requires IMEI Tweaking, well it’s back and better with a lot of goodies. Before we get started I assume you know how to tweak IMEI, if you don’t please See 1. How to Tweak IMEI Number on Android Phone If you’ve read about it and know the way round goto No. 2 below. Are you tired of paying too much money for data bundles? If your answer to that question is yes and you us an MTK Android Device (Tecno, Infinix, Wiko, Gionee) then today is your lucky day because I plan on teaching you a tweak through which you can Get Unlimited MTN Data by Changing your Android IMEI if you are smart enough and my guess is “You are quite smart, right?”.
With this tweak you can kiss buying Data Plans goodbye.........
Tweak this IMEI: 864981012545345
Message LYTE to...........Read full story here www.mtndata.com.ng

quick link http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/hot-2go-3gb-mtn-data-with-simple-server.html

(1) (Reply)

/ Gionee Marathon M5 Lite 3GB RAM Features / A Phone We All Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.