Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ (38372 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
ijesuoboikxp1:
What shall it profit a man after drinking poison he realize he just found himself in Hell and lost his soul for the sin he just commit by his own hand.
Pls take note life may be hard but at the last minute can become Paradise.

You will be amazed that after her death her mother will automatically have a big surprise from someone where she did not put her hope. So he doesn't have the right to take his own life...
All of u have already judge the guy,is unfair,most of u are d greatest sinner.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by azzima(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moneyyy:
Lobatan! And the father be like:
Is this supposed to be funny?? Kids!!!!

1 Like

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Edusouls(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
cry

My son go and rest jare. It's a crazy world sef, for all is vanity! Both the wise and the foolish will still end up in the grave.

"Therefore I praised the dead who were already dead, More than the living who were still alive, Yet better than both is who has never exist
. ...." ecclesiastes 4 vs 2-3

Suicide is never the best.Not everyone is strong like the previous or next person. Depression kills.The bible says children should honour their parents, but the bible also explained that parents should never provoke their children.

Please parents, always look at the positive side of your ward.Understand that imperfections is one of the attributes of being human.

To nlders out there, always remember that communication is the key.So many people are depressed and the family m the society, the economy, our religious community can only do little to help.Always remember to do your best and leave the rest.

"Love The World Away"

Every now and then
When the world steps in
Stealing all our time away
It soon takes so much
We forget to touch
That's when I know
It's time for me to say
Take my hand
Let's walk through love's door
And be free from the world once more
Care's my heart
We can hide today
And love the world away

Once again we'll be
Where our hearts are free
And the time is ours to share
Love will always stay
Just a touch away
Come with me
All the magic's waiting there
Take my hand
Let's walk through love's door
And be free from the world once more
Care's my heart
We can hide today
And love the world away
We can love the world away.
*wipes tears*
you have a human heart,very kind with lots of humane feeling, as u read this it is already manifesting in ur life,God reward and love such heart,you will soon end up with a good man of ur dreams,and you shall always be considered and never be judge dthrough out ur life...

1 Like

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by IceDude(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
He made a terrible mistake embarassed
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Horlufemi(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
mascot87:
Please who here saw my yansh I kept it somewhere in this forum.

Ha I see am o for mallam side. he wan use am do suya.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
TRADELYN:
embarassed What a poor mentality he had.
do not be quick to judge him.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Those calling the poor boy names have never experienced real depression. They all grew up in the comfort of their sitting rooms with their parents providing all their needs. I dont think they will understand what the boy meant.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Edusouls:
you have a human heart,very kind with lots of humane feeling, as u read this it is already manifesting in ur life,God reward and love such heart,you will soon end up with a good man of ur dreams,and you shall always be considered and never be judge dthrough out ur life...

Amen.I also wish you more than you've wished me.The best of the best . Thanks.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by harry509: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
ijustdey:

A young man who committed suicide in Abuja left a message to his mother that he is going home to rest.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-commits-suicide-to-go-and-rest/106889.html

is a pity, evri 1 on earth has challenges bt we shud b closer 2 GOD amighty more. 4 him 2 comit sucide is a wrong decision he made & d devil is vry happy n rejoicing now. We shud leav our live d way it's bcus 4 me I know dat 1 day GOD will surely shower his blessing's on us. & most politicians here n nigeria stil contest an election @ d age of 81. I jst pity him, wat wil he tell GOD now?
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by kabaka1: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na now wey him sabi say him real katakata don begin as he heads to hell. I know him go dey beg God 2 bring him back to earth immediately, but him just realize he's going to be there till eternity.

I wish somebody had seen how depressed he was in order to discourage him from this pathetic act of suicide.

Maybe d mum/parents are partly to be blamed for his action.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by prettyJoy22(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jezz!!! Is life that bad
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Femmymata2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
R.I.P, he wouldn't have to worry about any earthly problem anymore. Nice one bro

3 Likes

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by harry509: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
dancok:
All of u have already judge the guy,is unfair,most of u are d greatest sinner.
na wa ooh. Is like u read up side down ooh.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by kestolove95(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was shock until I saw d name and wia d dude came from...so e no suprix me...na dia way
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:
Instead of wasting himself, he should've joined the Nigerian Army in its fight against boko-are-rams. He would have been an hero rather than a wasted fool. Smh.. embarassed

*In Justin Timberlake's voice*

DashMeYansh grin grin
You make sense Jare! I really don't know why the young ones of nowadays easily resort to either joining a terror group and taking their lives. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Rexology: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Well for me, I have my reservations to the alleged 'suicide' until proper and thorough investigation is carried out to substantiate the act of 'suicide'. The handwriting on that purported note allegedly written by the boy should be examined by an expert.

Many people had gone down this way in this Country and it was tagged 'suicide'
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by front247: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Some of dis parents can put pressure on thier children, they treat them like outcast if they are not doing well like d way they push d abino to his death
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by LUV1: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
sucide is a straight way to hell
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Edusouls(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
babydoo:
What's with young people commiting sucide this days, everyday we hear about a case like this, there is no need to rush and die because oneday you will definitely die. There is nothing like resting in peace , you will only rest in pieces!
it's end time brother, he wont rest in pieces but solemnly in peace, her mother will see hell while alive..
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Martinboy41(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
That boy is a brave boy he is wiser than us all. When things are not going as plan it means God is calling you to rest with.we all should fellow this example of chinos if life is going upside down he have gone home to rest with our LORD JESUS. May his soul rest in perfect peace Amen.e
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by mayreeh215: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Biko what kind of rest? And he's just 21!! I wish him happy resting
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Sunbellar: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
AnneMomoh:

5 alive?
Funny girl!
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Demmzy15(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
njays24:
You make sense Jare! I really don't know why the young ones of nowadays easily resort to either joining a terror group and taking their lives. What a pity.
E tire me o my sister. embarassed cry
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by 247notire(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
dancok:
Go home son! Go home!! The world is not save again.Go home and rest. We are coming too but not yet,not yet.
Omo! I'm in tears with laughter here mehn, funny thoughts but strangely the truest so far.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by 247notire(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Martinboy41:
That boy is a brave boy he is wiser than us all. When things are not going as plan it means God is calling you to rest with.we all should fellow this example of chinos if life is going upside down he have gone home to rest with our LORD JESUS. May his soul rest in perfect peace Amen.e
Twisted thoughts... Ur suspect too...
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by 3kay945(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigga44:
I have not met my dad's expectation of me......but he too did not meet my expectation of him grin

You must be a bad nigga cheesy lol
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Yasirarafat: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
This man is Igbo ko? embarassed
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by informato: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:
Instead of wasting himself, he should've joined the Nigerian Army in its fight against boko-are-rams. He would have been an hero rather than a wasted fool. Smh.. embarassed

*In Justin Timberlake's voice*

DashMeYansh grin grin
won't they ask him to bring 450 thousand naira first ?
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Antiparticle:

You guys need to be more empathetic. For those of you who are saying he will go to hell, how callous of you! Even if hell exists (I don't believe it does), who are you decide who goes to hell? Also, if God exists and if he was kind and loving, don't you think he would have mercy on mentally-ill depressed people who commit suicide? I just can't understand how your first words in reaction to another man's tragedy is to say he is going to hell! You guys should just hope you never get deeply depressed someday.

Totally agree with you.
you mean the guy was a nairalander
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Splendidee(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
ijustdey:

A young man who committed suicide in Abuja left a message to his mother that he is going home to rest.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-commits-suicide-to-go-and-rest/106889.html

bible never tell us to kill ourselves in other to rest in peace,maybe there's something they never tell us about people comitting suicide
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Splendidee(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
ijustdey:

funny hw sum ppl reason,kikikikikikikiki.shuld we cry over sum1's decission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.