Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ (38356 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by ijustdey: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
A young man who committed suicide in Abuja left a message to his mother that he is going home to rest.

A 21-year-old man, Saturday, committed suicide after drinking a substance suspected to be rat poison in Byazhin village, Kubwa, a satellite town of the FCT.
The deceased, simply identified as Chinonso, was said to have dropped a note for his mother, saying he wanted to go and rest.
City News learnt from a source that the Anambra State indigene told the mother in the letter to forgive him for his inability to measure up to her high expectations of him.
The letter read in part: “It is a pity I did not meet up to your expectations, but I had to go this way so I can have rest. Please forgive me mum.”
According to the source, the mother who was not around when the incident happened was devastated when she came back and met the note on her table.
City News, however, learnt that the boy was rushed to the Kubwa General Hospital where he was confirmed dead and his remains deposited at the mortuary.
When contacted, the Kubwa Divisional Police Officer, Chief Superintendent Nurrudeen Sabo, said the case was not reported at the station.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-commits-suicide-to-go-and-rest/106889.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by TRADELYN: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
embarassed
What a poor mentality he had.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Holyfield1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rest in hell

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
And I thought Caucasian were exclusive to the Suicide mentality.
Anyways sha am still living, cus my hustling stops when God deems it
Cowards lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Demmzy15(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Instead of wasting himself, he should've joined the Nigerian Army in its fight against boko-are-rams. He would have been an hero rather than a wasted fool. Smh.. embarassed

*In Justin Timberlake's voice*

DashMeYansh grin grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by babydoo: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
What's with young people commiting sucide this days, everyday we hear about a case like this, there is no need to rush and die because oneday you will definitely die. There is nothing like resting in peace , you will only rest in pieces!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by ladyF(f): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Eeyah, very bad move tho...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Islie: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
The letter read in part: “It is a pity I did not meet up to your expectations, but I had to go this way so I can have rest. Please forgive me mum.”

What are those "expectations" that he feels taking his life would have negate the wounds of not meeting those expectations and aspirations of the mother

3 Likes

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Yustash001(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Very weak mind....he had lost all hope.....well, it's left to God..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by sigiyaya(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
At 21 he is already tired while our politicians still the contest election at official age of 72

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by veekid(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
ok
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jesus
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Moneyyy: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
cry

My son go and rest jare. It's a crazy world sef, for all is vanity! Both the wise and the foolish will still end up in the grave.

"Therefore I praised the dead who were already dead, More than the living who were still alive, Yet better than both is he who has never existed
. ...." ecclesiastes 4 vs 2-3

Suicide is never the best.Not everyone is strong like the previous or next person. Depression kills.The bible says children should honour their parents, but the bible also explained that parents should never provoke their children.

Please parents, always look at the positive side of your ward.Understand that imperfections is one of the attributes of being human.

To nlders out there, always remember that communication is the key.So many people are depressed and the family m the society, the economy, our religious community can only do little to help.Always remember to do your best and leave the rest.

"Love The World Away"

Every now and then
When the world steps in
Stealing all our time away
It soon takes so much
We forget to touch
That's when I know
It's time for me to say
Take my hand
Let's walk through love's door
And be free from the world once more
Care's my heart
We can hide today
And love the world away

Once again we'll be
Where our hearts are free
And the time is ours to share
Love will always stay
Just a touch away
Come with me
All the magic's waiting there
Take my hand
Let's walk through love's door
And be free from the world once more
Care's my heart
We can hide today
And love the world away
We can love the world away.
*wipes tears*

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by AnneMomoh: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
sigiyaya:
wg
wata gwan?

5 Likes

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Goddygee(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na wa o, poverty na disease anyw. Shebi him dn go rest, make him rest well
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by superior1: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mental sickness, terrible

1 Like

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by AnneMomoh: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Moneyyy:

5 alive?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Houseofglam7(f): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jeeeeez!
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Viktor1983(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nawa oo.
He Fuc#ed up though....
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Situation001(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
y
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by AnneMomoh: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
seankay:

Dot?
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Studs: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
When there's life, there's hope.... Never forget that!

1 Like

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by klem93(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
go home and rest as in how?
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by mascot87(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please who here saw my yansh I kept it somewhere in this forum.
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Ewizard(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecided
Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Johnnoah1st: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Emekamex:
A lazy man's way out.
Goddygee:
Na wa o, poverty na disease anyw. Shebi him dn go rest, make him rest well
Holyfield1:
Rest in hell
. dis doesnt deal with maybe poverty or not, just pray u dont get depression in life u will knw why people commit suicide.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide ‘to Go Home And Rest’ by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
BUT HOW CAN ONE REST IN HELL FIRE?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Struggle To Scoop Fuel From Broken Down Fuel Tanker In Kogi State. / Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.