Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) (51889 Views)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by philGeo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
remember007:
too bad...I have been on compulsory leave from nairaland,somebody should pls tell me welcome undecided
Welcome my sister.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Djboosting: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
asumo12:
aNDYBLAZE

grin grin grin

No... She says :-

"Omo see this, it is a fire (phoyah) !!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
shocked Jungle justice is not the way, but our legal system has failed us. If they had handed them to the police, dem go use 5k settle dem bois and get back to snatching things again. Jungle justice is still not the way!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
This your name sounds olosho..ish
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by harry509: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Islie:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/suspected-okada-snatchers-set-ablaze-in-mararaba/106892.html

2 bad, u meant b suprise most dem doin dis jungle justice they Rr thieves 2. I tink d govt shud look n 2 dis jungle justice of a tin bcus is nt hlpn dis country @ all, we Rr more dan dis silly act.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by czarr(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
marycool18:
Okay, what actually happens after people die? Mehnnnn it's scary what the other side looks like..
that if there's even 'the other side'

What if it just a state of oblivion grin
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by delishpot: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
youmour:

Why do you want to trend soo bad?
Just release a sextape already

Choi! You too badt. So na only sex tape be the legit way for a babe to trend ba grin grin
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by localboy: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pray u shld not be a victim of robbery....then u wld knw Jungle justice atimes issokay.....

ladyF:
shocked Jungle justice is not the way, but our legal system has failed us. If they had handed them to the police, dem go use 5k settle dem bois and get back to snatching things again. Jungle justice is still not the way!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
but i dnt knw hw nigeria thinks atymes,GOVEMENT WILL STEAL BILLIONS OF NAIRA,YET WE BACK DEM UP,JUST SOME OLD BIKE DZ GUYS STOLE THEY WERE ROSTED"CHAI THERE IS GOD OOOO,THE BLOOD U RA SHEARING IS 2 MUCH"
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by osomegbe(m): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2015
why burn the bike along with the thief.
The owners lost both ways.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by bummyla(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2015
God Have Mercy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Lasese: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Don't take Justice in ur hands mennnnnn
Any way may their souls rest in hands of Satan.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
marycool18:
Okay, what actually happens after people die? Mehnnnn it's scary what the other side looks like..

Not scary it's just darkness......blank...void...dark
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Smooyis:
Jungle justice is not good. Two wrongs do not and cannot make a right. The police system in Nigeria is structurally defective.

The government must see the restructuring of the police as a priority if not we shall continue to face such serious security challenge.

It's not the police that needs restructuring, it's the justice system. Criminals don't get jailed. People don't trust the judicial sector hence jungle justice. I support jungle justice all the way IF AND ONLY IF It's a confirmed criminal. The two persons burnt may be innocent people who bought stolen bikes without knowing
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jungle justice in capital abuja.
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
philGeo:
Welcome my sister.
thanks jaree, exams are already here so am taking my time before returning fully
Re: 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) by denice2u(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin Everyday is for the thiefs but one day is for the owner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo / 400 Level AAU Medical Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.