Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. (795 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by captianfreeman(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
My girlfriend is an official member of a leading Pentecostal church and she takes her religion seriously – so much so that she always recoils at the idea of having sex. She says it’s against the teachings of the Bible. This makes me sad. I am a Christian myself and I go to a reputable orthodox church from time to time. My girlfriend’s attitude is really upsetting me. I know a lot of our religious friends who are happy in fulfilling sexual relationships, why should our situation be different? At times I even wonder if she’s not hiding something more sinister from me. I’ve asked her to reach some sort of compromise by giving me MouthAction but she says nothing can be done sexually until we are married. It seems as if she is using her religion as a bait for us to get married. What can I do? If she turns out to be a pig-in-a-poke after we get married, what could I do? Do you think there’s anything I can say to change her views? I want her so much.

Please advice on what to do.

www.vanguardngr.com
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by SUGARBEE(f): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
And you're still in the relationship?

What's so special about giving head that guys kill themselves?
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by ronald4lif(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yawns. What a relationship.

But them tie you there? Dump her ass if you can't deal. No time for sh1tty religious tirades.
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by ladyF(f): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Respect her decision. Wife her and enjoy all the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
And this will later make FP, let there be difficulty with d device of dat MOD that will move this 2 FP.... can I hear AMEN??
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by Immanueladebol(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Respect her decision. Wife her and enjoy all the benefits.
nice one dere
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by xtervaganza(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
And you're still in the relationship?

What's so special about giving head that guys kill themselves?
] when you finally grow a dick you'll know
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by SUGARBEE(f): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
] when you finally grow a dick you'll know

Not funny
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol op trust me, u need to dump dat babe.. U knw why? Its not because she doesn't wana hav sex with u, I support her decision totally buh d reason why I am advising u to dump her is cuz if u two get married, she isn't gona live up to ur sexual orientation... U will get fustrated and seek for sex outside matrimony... Dump her nw while its early.

For those dat will qoute me and type crap, u bera read d bolded...
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by enoqueen: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na u sabi
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by boboLIL(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
And u r asking wah will u do? Its fuckin obvious u don't knw wah u want.... Pls let her be.....sex is not a must in a relationship
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
U can a well try toilet action,.....yeye smell follow, woman wen u never pay her diary
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by xtervaganza(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Not funny
not a comedian
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by xtervaganza(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
nacosprof:
U can a well try toilet action,.....yeye smell follow, woman wen u never pay her diary
diary?

Chineke nla yin ojo eeeeeeeeee grin grin grin
Re: Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Accept yo fate or cancel everything and refresh your relationship status by going back to single and fishing for your type a girl.

(1) (Reply)

(pics) When You Say You Are In A Relationship / Has Love Anything To Do With Sex? / MTN Project Fame Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.