Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 (67057 Views)

Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / Rachael Malonson Wins Miss Black US And African-American Women Are Unhappy / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Damalex4luv(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Nairalander girls you don see yah life. Most of una your pucci don turn borehole but una go dey form saint for us.

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy

Good one!
Not for people like me that popped the cherry since World War 1.

2 Likes

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by boyesola: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
Good one.
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Kreamie(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
Buhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha....FILTH! angry
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by MadCow1: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
You mean there are 51 Virgins in Lagos?? shocked

LIESSSSSS

5 Likes

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...

I still don't know why _sex is overrated here in Nigeria..

Virginity is not dignity

By their comments we shall know them.
Sorry, you lost yours long time ago in a regretful way.

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Decibel: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
In Oby Ezekwesili voice "where is the emperical evidence?"

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Dem for show us the remaining self proclaimed virgins na grin,one or two faces for dey familiar
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...

Virginity is not dignity
Daz it, some People are just Dumbfounded, I dnt knw why!
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by lordtim001(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
All Eyes On Her.Thank God some people still view virginity as pride not stupidity....
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by MadCow1: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pVj-B58T6gg/VdQE3dp2ewI/AAAAAAACJEw/tU7vpqREjYI/s400/Mosunmola-Oladipo-360x378.jpg[/img]
Meet the 19-year old student of the School of Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba, Mosunmola Oladipo, has won the Miss Virginity 2015 beauty pageant.

Oladipo beat 51 other self-confessed virgins at the event held on Saturday in Surulere, Lagos.
According to her, there was a lot of pressure from many people outside, but she was able to preserve her flower based on her conviction.

Oladipo said,

“It’s all about self-determination. It is about knowing what you want to achieve. It is a thing of honour to be a virgin.”

The originator of the competition, Princess Adunni Adediran said the contestants were not tested medically or physically .

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photo-19-year-old-wins-2015-miss-virgin.html

Look at the Girl who won.. No wonder she is a Virgin. grin

Meanwhile how can they verify that they are indeed virgins if nobody tested or checked their Kpekus?

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by DukeNija(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2015
keishablack:
Celebrating virginity @ 19? Wt a joke. Wt business does a 19yr old have wt sex btw. Anyway, good for her. Hope she'll remain so by this time next year.

You look 19. I hope you are still a virgin cheesy
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by sigiyaya(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...

Virginity is not dignity
I can understand your point undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Vikto: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Virginity is dignity and will remain that till the very last day of our existence. A virgin wife crown the husband. Tell me, which prefers to have a "tokumbo wife" if he has the blessing marrying a "brand new" wife?

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Johnnoah1st: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...
Virginity is not dignity
I FEEL UR PAIN SISTER.
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by lordtim001(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

Good one!
Not for people like me that popped the cherry since World War 1.
angry Was it Seun
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by enitey(f): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Loooool.....Miss virgin again
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by IamOpemipo(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Nursing skool actuali got the highest number of virgins among Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.

Congrats girl..

Proud to be a nurse.. cool

#A psycho nurse angry
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by riczy(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
hw den did she(originator of competition) confirm ha virginity since they werent medically tested?
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Lovexme(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Did any judge go down there to check if they really are virgins?

Miss virgin my shaved ass undecided
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Akin0: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Good. Celebrating virginity will help our society and encourage the girls theirs for a later days

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by obainojazz(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

So what are you insinuating?
actually the guy saw your pix and knew you were a hoe but couldn't tell you coz he's a coward...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by onyii4u11: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Thats cool! Plz when are they doing the conpetition for guyz i wan contest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Joeace3000(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS AND SEX? WHY THE OBSESSION angry angry angry angry

[b]Meanwhile...........

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a [url=http://brilliantlightsmedia.com/social-media-services/ ]Social Media Management company[/url] and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

Please use our contact forms on the website or through our numbers at the foot
[/b]
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
lordtim001:
angry Was it Seun

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...

Virginity is not dignity

Lol. Virginity is regarded everywhere in the world still, its just very that many men have fewer options. Plus men have succeeded in devieving men that virginity is overated (when we all secretly desire our future woman to be untouched by any useless man). Its a fact that will never change with men. A virgin, beautiful with dignity vs a non virgin beautiful and with dignity, ofcourse a virgin.

Mistakes happen but we must not downplay the discipline and determination upheld by a virgin woman, she is virteous at first glance.

4 Likes

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...

Virginity is not dignity

It is dignity in contrast to opening legs for every d.ick and harry with no prospects of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by yemivictor: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
There are some ladies who are above 30 and still virgins.
19 is a piece of cake (her journey just start).

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by enginer050(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2015
virgi virgi vegetable
som tm d way tinx apon in naija is lafeablee
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by qualityovenbake(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2015
How? They were not tested medically or physically. Am also a virgin with two kids, don't ask me how?
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by harry509: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pVj-B58T6gg/VdQE3dp2ewI/AAAAAAACJEw/tU7vpqREjYI/s400/Mosunmola-Oladipo-360x378.jpg[/img]
Meet the 19-year old student of the School of Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba, Mosunmola Oladipo, has won the Miss Virginity 2015 beauty pageant.

Oladipo beat 51 other self-confessed virgins at the event held on Saturday in Surulere, Lagos.
According to her, there was a lot of pressure from many people outside, but she was able to preserve her flower based on her conviction.

Oladipo said,

“It’s all about self-determination. It is about knowing what you want to achieve. It is a thing of honour to be a virgin.”

The originator of the competition, Princess Adunni Adediran said the contestants were not tested medically or physically .She said

“I was thinking of our female children who men repeatedly use to satisfy their carnal desires before they are finally dumped. These girls will have undergone several abortions till their wombs are damaged. And when they marry they cannot have children. Some girls even run mad.”“This time around, God forbid that anyone who is not a virgin would come here to contest. I’m not testing them but they don’t know,” she said.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photo-19-year-old-wins-2015-miss-virgin.html

na wa ooh. Seun pls pple readn dis post ncludn me we Rr nt babies @ all. I don't wana see dis kind of trash post again pls. Virgin my ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.