Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:51 AM

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM (56182 Views)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2015
This twitter user got married two days ago to a man she met on social media. Wow!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeachBlasian757

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2015
dont ignore all dms, give the guy a chance.

he may change your life

6 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by kodded(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Warris dis ? undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by FruityLass: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Wow kiss

Lovely beautiful fingers.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2015
THE GUYS RING? IS IT BLACK GOLD?

#JUST ASKING.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Houseofglam7(f): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Good for her

3 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by jmoore(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2015
The online community is part of the society in this century. Folks online ain't robots.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2015
agohmamuda:
THE GUYS RING? IS IT BLACK GOLD?

#JUST ASKING.

bro, white gold, yellow gold, black gold, pink diamond engagement ring do not matter.

it is the thought and symbolism that matters

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by graciousolo(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2015
See fine girl...

Meanwhile the 'not-so-fine' ones for NL go dey form.

*Modified*

The several likes proves that NL ladies noDeyTry...

Well a word is enuf for d wise, dat rejected/ignored PM might be your Mr right.

Oya make una start to dey reply sharply tongue

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

bro, white gold, yellow gold, black gold, pink diamond engagement ring do not matter.

it is the thought and symbolism that matters

OK. NOW I HAVE LEARNED. TNKS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Awwww. Shweet. All the best to them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2015
graciousolo:
See fine girl...

Meanwhile the 'not-so-fine' ones for NL go dey form.

na them form pass, with their three quarter eye brows wey they use dulux paint on

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by graciousolo(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

na them form pass, with their [/b]three quarter eye brows wey they use dulux paint on[b]
If you say so grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by fredleo95(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2015
Congrats to your Newly SOcial Network Married Life.... Hope it turns out to be "Happily Ever After"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
He looks like one popular thug I know
FÙCK! The guy also likes to hook up wit rich single women on social networks shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Lilyomi(f): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Wow! Congrats and Happy married life.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by 400billionman: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Fine girl.

I hope Nairaland girls are seeing this..
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by MrsChima(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2015
I have decided to no longer take Nigerian/African men perception of what is "beautiful" and "fine" when I saw some of them quoted Caitlin Jenner as the most beautiful woman in the world.

Some people don't have the ability to meet people offline so they resort to online dating as another option. Some people lacks approachable appeal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Pheals(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
No follow op advice !! Mind u not all Because animals plenty there o

lol

11 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2015
Pheals:
No follow op advice !! Mind u not all Because animals plenty there o

lol

did i say you should reply all DM's or meet all your online chykers.

my dear reason well. i merely said give some online chykers an opportunity and not slag off all as hungry, sex starved he goats

3 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:
I have decided to no longer take Nigerian/African men perception of what is "beautiful" and "fine" when I saw some of them quoted Caitlin Jenner as the most beautiful woman in the world.

Some people don't have the ability to meet people offline so they resort to online dating as another option. Some people lacks approachable appeal.

Mrs chima, i can swear that no naija guy truly believe that caitlyn jenner is beautiful,

Note: they may say it out of sarcasm and not mean it

14 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by MrsChima(f): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

Mrs chima, i can swear that no naija guy truly believe that caitlyn jenner is beautiful,

Note: they may say it out of sarcasm and not mean it

Have you seen some of the oyinbo women they have married or impregnated?

I rest my case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by MrsChima(f): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Just because one marries you doesn't make him the right or decent man.

Players and pimos gets married too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:
Just because one marries you doesn't make him the right or decent man.

Players and pimos gets married too.

yes true, whats your point.

the thread merely points out that you can indeed meet a soulmate online. it is not talking about players and pimos.

even guys that chase you the old fashioned way can always turn out to be hyper players

40 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by baba11(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Well,it depends on individuals.. the same way we've decent and players 0nline is the same way they're offline...

There's no where one can't find your soulmate ;DWell,it depends on individuals.. the same way we've decent and players 0nline is the same way they're offline...

There's no where one can't find your soulmate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by veekid(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
orgeneme
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by HerexG(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
We are now living in the world full of impossibilities...

Being stereotype is no more fashionable, follow the trend...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by kingarizona1(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Cool and Cute____ But What kind of Ring the Guy putting on? Is That a Key Holder??

2 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by MrsChima(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

yes true, whats your point.

the thread merely points out that you can indeed meet a soulmate online. it is not talking about players and pimos.

even guys that chase you the old fashioned way can always turn out to be hyper players

What is my point? Then you went on to say this thread isn't about pimos and players but guys who chases you the old fashioned way can be players.

I can't take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by YerYer: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Thanks to social media many disillusioned young people are getting married in rapid rates and also divorcing at rapid rates due to the high level of cheating caused by the same social networking sites. No wonder divorce lawyers are in high demand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by lonelydora: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Please advice them ooooo. INTROVERT and her variant cousins.

Shakiti bobo. ......... Yeepa. ...... I'm last to comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Salesgirl / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.