Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. (1835 Views)

5 Signs That Show He Stopped Loving You / Does She Loving Me Or Is She Teaching On Me ? (pics) / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by acxlers2014(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
My girlfriend of five months and I broke up this morning. I would have been indifferent about it and moved on had it been someone else, but I am finding it pretty difficult to. I guess when you genuinely fall in love it is a different feeling entirely.

This lady and I knew ourselves way back from secondary school and I had always nursed the ambition of dating her, even wrote her a love letter once but liver failed me, never got to drop it with her. Fast forward sixteen years later I got to find out she was available and I took my cue. If my guess is as good as yours we are over 30. So I proposed marriage to her and she was game. The thing is am domiciled in another city entirely but I try ever so often to see her once in a month and when I am very much time available we go for the long haul.

My girlfriend or should I say ex, is the jealous type, she would never have you receive a message from another girl via what ever medium and she would never have you call another woman where she is even if it is work related. I liked it initially as I felt it was the solution to my " serial dating" appetite. I just needed someone to put me in check and love me hard. I guess it was a mistake.

Suddenly it became an obsession and then anger tantrums started flowing everywhere. One time I got back with an ex chic and we "got like that" a couple of times when I was in another town. She found out about my girl and texts her. My girlfriend snapped and called her out and it became dirty. Well came back to explain to my girl and she slapped and kicked me and threw projectiles at me. Interestingly I never did a thing I stood there and watched her as I felt it was penance for my sins. I professed love to her and wanted the relationship more.

So I returned to my domicile and we continued talking but then I observed things changed, she was not my ever sweet baby again and she did become someone else. Someone I did not like, I gave back the vibes that she gave.

Our relationship became ruins afterwards. Communication was missing. We were closer on bbm and Facebook than in person.

So this morning she calls me and says she wants out of the relationship and deletes me off every social media platform she had me on. She cited infidelity and lack of trust as the problem and she was pretty violent about it.

Thing is I love her to death

And Yerr I cheated and I admit I did, I genuinely absolutely love this woman and don't know where to start from.

Just needed to share my experience. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by SUGARBEE(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2015
OMG I feel your pain honey... Love is a mysterious thing of the heart...

I guess she ain't the right one for you, you just have to wait patiently until the tides of nature flows in your soul mate who would understand you perfectly
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by vani86: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2015
kpele.

next time when you find a treasure do not take it for granted

1 Like

Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by falconey(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2015
the poster above the above shah.........as if its not her kind that did this to the OP

Op just take couple of burukutu that's how I got off mine..

1 Like

Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by vani86: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
OMG I feel your pain honey... Love is a mysterious thing of the heart...

I guess she ain't the right one for you, you just have to wait patiently until the tides of nature flows in your soul mate who would understand you perfectly

dont blame the girl, she did nothing wrong, he was the one who cheated, maybe she could not just get over how much he hurt her. there is a saying once a cheater always a cheater.

so blame him not the innocent girl/ or are you saying you will forgive a cheating bf? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by acxlers2014(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2015
Yerr. You right. But I guess I messed up on this one. Not proud of myself.
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by JVgal(f): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
All I can say is "pele"
U had a diamond but u choose iron.

1 Like

Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by SUGARBEE(f): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

dont blame the girl, she did nothing wrong, he was the one who cheated, maybe she copuld not just get over how much he hurt her. there is a saying once a cheater always a cheater.

so blame him not the innocent girl/ or are you saying you will forgive a cheating bf? undecided

Well am not really the jealous and over possessive type, I would only break up a relationship if I caught you myself in the act with my own eyes and not hearsay...
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by SUGARBEE(f): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

Nope you got it all wrong.. It's probably the Op's fault for knowing she's the jealous type but still couldn't hide his tracks in preventing her from suspecting him in having an affair outside
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by acxlers2014(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Yerr. I guess I thought it was a man's world and I lost out eventually. I really do wish I could fix things with her... if only
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by ellemystique(f): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2015
I could never understand how ppl will claim to love you and then cheat on you, it baffles me... I've been in ur ex's shoes once and trust me she's hurting more than you could ever hurt now. To think that you didn't even confess ur unfaithfulness and she had to find out by herself shows you don't deserve her. My advice? Leave her be, you're not the first neither would you be the last guy to see a good woman and let her go all cos of a few minutes of pleasure... One last thing, you're above 30, really?

1 Like

Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by focus7: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Guy let that lady go, love and respect in a relatioship should be mutual. A situation where you're the one that wants the relationship more the other only makes you suffer because you will always be at her mercy and it shouldn't be so. Beside ladies don't like a man they slap and accept it as his due like a house boy, even if you are not going to hit her back she will respect you more when express your displeasure and warn that such should repeat itself again. They like a man that has ego (I don't mean arrogant) and will not allow it to be trodden on, they believe such a man is able to defend them when they are threaten.

1 Like

Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by acxlers2014(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Word!
focus7:
Guy let that lady go, love and respect in a relatioship should be mutual. A situation where youare the one that want the relationship more the other only makes you suffer because you will always be at her mercy and it shouldn't be so. Beside ladies don't like a man they slap and accept it as his due like a house boy, even if you are not going to hit her back she will respect you more when express your displeasure and warn that such should repeat itself again.
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by acxlers2014(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2015
I guess men are wired differently from women asides love is not the same as sex. And Yerr I am above 30. 32 actually
ellemystique:
I could never understand how ppl will claim to love you and then cheat on you, it baffles me... I've been in ur ex's shoes once and trust me she's hurting more than you could ever hurt now. To think that you didn't even confess ur unfaithfulness and she had to find out by herself shows you don't deserve her. My advice? Leave her be, you're not the first neither would you be the last guy to see a good woman and let her go all cos of a few minutes of pleasure... One last thing, you're above 30, really?
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by ellemystique(f): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
acxlers2014:
I guess men are wired differently from women asides love is not the same as sex. And Yerr I am above 30. 32 actually
32? Really? I would have never believed , anyways love might not be sex but love is faithfulness and loyalty, if you ain't loyal enough to sleep with only me, then you don't love me neither do you deserve my love...

2 Likes

Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
ellemystique:

32? Really? I would have never believed , anyways love might not be sex but love is faithfulness and loyalty, if you ain't loyal enough to sleep with only me, then you don't love me neither do you deserve my love...

Hallellujah! Straight up!
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by wemmieslim(f): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
This story reminds me of my last experience, you cheated once? My ex cheated several times,I kept forgiving him cos I loved him to a fault,but on d long run,I let go cos I knew I was dying inside, am not sure some ppl understand what love even is!
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by acxlers2014(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Like I really don't get it
Why does it have to be about me cheating when in the true sense of it and genuinely I want her back.
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by godoluwa(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
focus7:
Guy let that lady go, love and respect in a relatioship should be mutual. A situation where you're the one that wants the relationship more the other only makes you suffer because you will always be at her mercy and it shouldn't be so. Beside ladies don't like a man they slap and accept it as his due like a house boy, even if you are not going to hit her back she will respect you more when express your displeasure and warn that such should repeat itself again. They like a man that has ego (I don't mean arrogant) and will not allow it to be trodden on, they believe such a man is able to defend them when they are threaten.
gud point
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by missyadorable(f): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2016
I guess it's the same lady you now created a thread telling us how horrible women are cos she jilted you after proposing marriage.

It's now I understand it all.

You are a medical doctor and she is in her 30s so you think you can continue sleeping around,cheating on her and she will swallow it all, just to become your Mrs.....

Kudos to that lady.

You are not man enough afterall
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by MightyPee: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2016
oh, I will read later, lemme just follow the trend and when it hits front page,I will come back to read it.
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by chinedumo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
missyadorable:
I guess it's the same lady you now created a thread telling us how horrible women are cos she jilted you after proposing marriage.

It's now I understand it all.

You are a medical doctor and she is in her 30s so you think you can continue sleeping around,cheating on her and she will swallow it all, just to become your Mrs.....

Kudos to that lady.

You are not man enough afterall

Chai. you dey vex o.
Re: Needed To Share. She Stopped Loving Me. by DLondonboiy: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
only dumb asses get caught...

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: How To Overcome The Habit Of Masturbation / Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him / Sexual Attraction To Dead People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.