Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,130 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Can Corruption Really Be Stopped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Corruption Really Be Stopped (346 Views)

Chioma Replies IG User Who Said She Has Stopped Cooking Since She Got Assurance / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Corruption Really Be Stopped by watzisname: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Okay... this is a way I know how to reach out to the federal government, expecially Mr president just because I believe strongly in all you do and hope to achieve... recently the list of shortlisted candidates of the 67th regular course of the Nigeria Defence Academy was published and I want to tell that it was all scam because a lot of the candidates for screening were disqualified without a good reason and there were too many irregularities.... we all believe in you sir so we want our country to be for all of us not for a few who have connection to the top
Re: Can Corruption Really Be Stopped by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oh! Someone is shot in the leg. This is Nigeria, corruption can't stop till forever. The earlier you know that, the better.

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Addresses Rumours She's Dating Future's Dj Esco / All Artist Should Drop Their Pin Here / Most Horrified Experience Ever! Orlando Jaws Ride As Massive Shark Sinking Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.