Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. (1021 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power / Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by IzuAniaguj(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sometimes I consider myself a little privileged to be one of Nigerians lowly, an everyday man, a masses! The good thing about this accident of life is that 2000 years ago, one could have been fed directly by compassionate master Jesus with bread and fishes together with his hungry and sheepily multitudes. Perhaps, I couldn't have missed one of the most astonishing, yet reassuring miracle of all time.
Everyday, I simply eat when I am hungry without any need for dieting. I don't diet or befriend snoopy dieticians because they are just better of with those called Richie by name; you all know them.
I started this write up this way so you know why when I talk you should listen, and when I write you should read. This is because: I represent Nigerian masses talking and writing!
This afternoon, as occasionally of me, I checked my state-of-the-nation-induced body frame on a scale and recorded almost an unbelievable 80kg. I was so shocked I thought the weighting device was gone real bad. I knew I was very slim and was always on the 67th lines of that device especially during and immediately after the last democratic dispensation.
In fact, during the inglorious fall of that clownish guards of the previous, I saw myself in a sustained competition with Naira but as against calories in stead of against dollars. The struggle was both in weight and value respectively. The dollar against Naira I guess, was as a result of the voodoo economics of the then guardians, which was later corroborated by Charles Soludo. On the other hand, me against calories was as a result of the harsh consequence of the same voodoo economics of that same guardians as was later confirmed by the measuring instrument.
It was shocking but I weighed up a personal record of 78 kg. And that is about the size of a light heavyweight; the size of Evander Holyfield, Tommy Loughran, Billy Conn, just to name a few light-heavyweight class who produced some of boxing's greatest champions. In professional boxing, the light-heavyweight division is above 76 kg and up to 79 kg, falling between super middleweight and cruiserweight. Now that I weighed 78 kg, the point is I am a light-heavyweight. Can you dig that? Yes.
Yes because weight gain is mainly associated with peacefulness of mind which is also promoted and enhanced by purposeful leadership and good governaning of the citizenry. Now my prayer is that now that we are begining to gain weights, may we grow pass lightheavyweights to become heavyweights, and if possible, even become obessed in the next 4 years under PMB. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by Hawlahscho(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wetin concern me, will it pay my rent wey done expire

Now, my landlady done give me eviction undecided

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by Teekrayne(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
What else do u expect?? Our presido isn't a clueless man

1 Like

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by deadZONE: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gaining weight from a brain tumor.

Pathetic trash.. Nigeria has taken
100 steps backwards under PMB.
Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Op clearly needs help.

1 Like

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by CSTR2: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
lol.
sycophants.
it is your damn country anyway. It is none of my business.

1 Like

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by merry02(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hogwash!!!fuel still 110,dolla still 220,no job yet....re u ppl aiit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by mikolo80: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
merry02:
Hogwash!!!fuel still 110,dolla still 220,no job yet....re u ppl aiit?
but economy pay them cos moni de reach grassroots unlike before Wey every dry

1 Like

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by BushidoBlue(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
mikolo80:
but economy pay them cos moni de reach grassroots unlike before Wey every dry

moni reach dem like salary for Osun ba?

1 Like

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by Sunofgod(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its sounds like you've moved from crack to weed hence the weight gain - well done!
Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by dunkem21(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
I think people are getting clueless as dem ban Ogogoro so.
Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by mikolo80: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
BushidoBlue:

moni reach dem like salary for Osun ba?
osun 1 out of 36
the whole Civil servants no reach 3 million out of 170
do the math

1 Like

Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by Vicadonis(m): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2015
Op your mumuness is legendary... So even the guy that lives beside the gutter and gets fat due to the rubbish he takes in as oxygen is gaining weight abi... nkan se e
Re: two Months Under Pmb, Nigerians Already Gaining Weight. by DelGardo: 12:14am On Aug 20, 2015
OP, you are a deep writer. Will like to read more from you. Thanks for sharing.

I hung around a couple of artisans working on a project recently and they generally suggested that Buhari should not appoint ministers... we have never had is so good. There is a real feeling of hope everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode / Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning / Recap: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.