Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? (42342 Views)

Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by rezzy: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
chuzzyofficial:
Have your say............ Lines open

If a woman is still a nursing mother like myself, then government job is the best.,
Nursing
Teaching
Other handiwork eg, tailoring, hair dresser
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by ladyF(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Petitediva14:

My father's school fees and my own money too cannot waste o!! And all my jacking ehen?! It is a lie!!!
lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by ladyF(f): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jarus:
Teaching, especially in a public school.

Running shop (selling groceries etc) not far from home.
Oga Jarus u too? Lol grin
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Horlawoomey(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
tohpahz:

Did u say nurse?? Okay!

Yes, they work in shift. I have a friend whose wife is a Nurse, from his testimony and what I can see they have no problem with the home.
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by flyforall: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
1.Small Business Owner
2.Entrepreneur
3.Day Care Owner
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by KMB: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Any kind of job can be done by women married or not, with or without kids.

It's all about team working and time management in all relationships.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
ollyruffy:

Can you tell us sincerely how many married women you know with kids that is an offshore engineer runing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and still keeping the family?

Just by counting my team mates alone, I know 7 women. infact one of them just celebrated her 15 year anniversary, the husband came to the office to throw a surprise party for her. She is also my team lead. A real role model to a lot of younger couples in my organisation. She said it hasn't been easy but with God all things are possible. Her kids are the best, when they come to the office , they are so sweet and respectful and playful.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by sandrahnaub(f): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
FrankValency:
My wife must be a Nurse..........period!!!

I smell, u will a b a bachelor 4 a long tym tongue cry grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
People be saying stuff like they don't have mothers or sisters who work hard. Or like they won't have daughters. Let me see the person who will tell his daughter to leave her well paying oil company or consultancy job to become a teacher just because she wants to marry.

Msheewwwww

To talk is easy sha

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by onunwa21(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
IsIs
Boko haram
Chatting
Gossiping

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by mekybabe1: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
You make it sound so easy! (Quote author=prettydiva89 post=37122622]
wondering also. A Woman for me,can do any business so far its legal and decent kids or no kids cos no matter how time consuming a job is,if you are truly a good mother and wife,you will surely create time for your family.
Women nowadays can't depend on men for survival,as men self no wan marry liability.
Thanks.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by tohpahz(f): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Yes, they work in shift. I have a friend whose wife is a Nurse, from his testimony and what I can see they have no problem with the home.

All that glitters isnt gold.. That's all i hv to say..
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by SleekyP(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
tohpahz:

All that glitters isnt gold.. That's all i hv to say..
but your future is bright baby grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Lin2o(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Teaching job
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by SunnyJJ: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
She must be teacher not a lecturer mind u!
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Richman15: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
From some responses, I see d REASONS for DIVORCE and BROKEN HOMES that has become a daily occurances resulting in WAYWARD CHILDREN. The best Job, to me, is Teaching, d Children will benefit alot and d Home will not suffer.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by friends4ever(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
What a question...
Air hostess
Bartender
Receptionist
Secretary
Nurse
Semi truck Driver
Construction worker
Garbage Disposal
Excel Energy field works

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by tohpahz(f): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
SleekyP:

but your future is bright baby grin grin

grin grin oh yes i know
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
mekybabe1:
You make it sound so easy! (Quote author=prettydiva89 post=37122622]
wondering also. A Woman for me,can do any business so far its legal and decent kids or no kids cos no matter how time consuming a job is,if you are truly a good mother and wife,you will surely create time for your family.
Women nowadays can't depend on men for survival,as men self no wan marry liability.
Thanks.
lol.
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by asumo12: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
tohpahz:

grin grin oh yes i know

Your features nko?

lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by tohpahz(f): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
asumo12:

Your features nko?

lipsrsealed

Brighter than a halogen lamp. grin
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by asumo12: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
tohpahz:

Brighter than a halogen lamp. grin

Lool

Islie ooooo... shocked

Miobiliv only u carry these features?

grin
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by OBB77(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
I'm neither a feminist nor a *masculinist*

I feel a woman can do just about any job a man can do, women work as carpenters, painters, keke drivers, doctors, nurses, bankers, engineers, and yes as an offshore Engineer that u mentioned and still build her family. I don't just understand the segregation. It just takes planning.

My dear, if u hv eva bn offshore, then u would agree it wld b diffclt if not impossible for a married woman wt kids to do dat kinda job.
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by lastnogood(f): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
That's a question for the woman to discuss with herself, and then her husband. Let's not forget that she has her retirement to think of, the years she spent in university, her own passion etc. Children benefit from happy parents, unfulfilled ones (especially mothers) are filled with bitterness and regret and end up poisoning the hearts and minds of the kids.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by delishpot: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
FrankValency:
My wife must be a Nurse..........period!!!

As in You must marry a Nurse.
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by raphy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
My advice fo u is to open a shop and start your own business so u cn hv tym fo your children. dnt rent hous help o.be strong n work fo ursef dnt chase whyt collar job anymo.just do bizness thts is not very stressful like provisions or frozen foods:dnt foget to thnk me later whn u build your own shoprite in future.am not married bt hv a good bizness ideas to gv my future wife.i hop u all r good
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by remiotega: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Let thunder fire datt man dat wld ask me to quit my job because I hav kids.

Its d "Head" dat shud even make d sacrifice if need be.

You don't hav a good job as a woman and depend on ur man for money ,dey call you "Liability".. U hav a good job as a woman dey try to stop u and say u shud b a teacher....

So my father spends millions on me to get a good education.. I do my masters ..and d rest...only to start selling popcorn or being a teacher... Even my papa go swear for me.. How much do teachers earn by d way?

You men spitting trash about every married woman teachin...another man wld turn ur msc daughters to teachers and u wll know how it feels.
In Africa a feminist is a woman who wants to b successful and don't want any man to spoil it for her especially because of marriage.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by remiotega: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Let thunder fire datt man dat wld ask
Richman15:
From some responses, I see d REASONS for DIVORCE and BROKEN HOMES that has become a daily occurances resulting in WAYWARD CHILDREN. The best Job, to me, is Teaching, d Children will benefit alot and d Home will not suffer.
me to quit my job because I hav kids.

You don't hav a good job as a woman and depend on ur man for money ,dey call you "Liability".. U hav a good job as a woman dey try to stop u and say u shud b a teacher....

So my father spends millions on me to get a good education.. I do my masters ..and d rest...only to start selling popcorn or being a teacher... Even my papa go swear for me.. How much do teachers earn by d way?

You men spitting trash about every married woman teachin...another man wld turn ur msc daughters to teachers and u wll know how it feels.
In Africa a feminist is a woman who wants to b successful and don't want any man to spoil it for her especially because of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by remiotega: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Let thunder fire datt man dat wld ask me to quit my job because I hav kids.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by 83lagosroad(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

my sister, the thing tire me o, why are we not asking "what are the suitable jobs for a married man with kids*

Some men will even expect their wives to sit down at home and stop working because they are married, like that is the only thing God sent women to earth for. Women like men, have careers to build!

buiod career and loose ur husband to some small girls and latter come to NL to complain . ok now.
u think say e easy to get patient husband abiiiii
my friend wise up.
Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by ladyF(f): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
83lagosroad:

buiod career and loose ur husband to some small girls and latter come to NL to complain . ok now.
u think say e easy to get patient husband abiiiii
my friend wise up.
ur comment is quite disturbing...

So because of the possibility of losing your husbands to small girls, u should not work?

Men are cheating on their 100% full time housewife; a man that will cheat will still cheat, whether u are a teacher, pepper seller, or Engineer! That's the painful truth.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? by FrankValency(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzzx.. here i am..
lolzzz grin ,then let's start processing it from here afterall a nairalander gave a testimony of social network marriage,we could be no 2 grin grin

But first of all prove ur a NURSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success! / Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.