Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station (53678 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by MistaHumble(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice one from a woman of substance.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by pet4ril(f): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lovely
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
and?
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn. Beautiful... grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Please I really need ur help with sth
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Afrok(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Why were they opening teeth? Abeg no be by advert or promotion, its by good production. If him like make him go dey produce music for artists that have remained upcoming for nearly ten years, nah dead on arrival be that.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Joeace3000(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice family. What a woman! Already giving them the exposure many of us never had in life.

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

Please use our contact forms on the website or through our numbers at the foot
[/b]
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Rapzino: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn. Beautiful... grin

awwn it's the robot again
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by ladyF(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
MuhdG:

Please I really need ur help with sth
Beautiful family and kids.....

What's the something, hope no p?
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
DROGON:
do u like them.?

It's not sexy.

And I'm not a cougar.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Winning123: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
The actress and her four children were at Cool FM
this morning to promote her son, Captain E, who is a
budding music producer.

https://instagram.com/p/6kDEObm0KZ/?taken-by=realomosexy

Mumu, keep exposing your kids to the world. Keep showing them to the world. Sensible parents keep their kids away from the press
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Treasure2014(f): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dope*nice family
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Beautiful children.. Breathtaking smiles..

Wish my future children would be as beautiful as this if not better
Then marry me
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by SUGARBEE(f): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Then marry me
smiley smiley
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by cr8v(f): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Omotola has such a big son...tot its only the daughter that is almost as big...shes looks too sweet for too many big kids. shes blessed tho...www.okpeke.com

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Angelou(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn. Beautiful... grin

INTROVERT don dash u her witch abi
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by vickylala239: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn. Beautiful... grin

All ur tin is beautiful.

Wat is beautiful abt that nw
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Missmossy(f): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Awww lovely!!!

They all look good.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Taiwo20(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Awwww! I love this family so much! Beautiful family, kiss this her son is becoming a man already cheesy

Hmm...yes its obvious.
I hope you are not...
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Taiwo20:

Hmm...yes its obvious.
I hope you are not...

Not what?
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by RedCard1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Her kids have started bleaching like her. They were not fair like this.

In other news, pls vote my darling brother for Mr Continent Nigeria. Click the link below and like his pic.
Please vote for me by liking my pics on fb https://m.facebook.com/mrandmisscontinentnigeriapageants/photos/a.1543286795894387.1073741837.1436692013220533/1663931123829953/?type=1&refid=17

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by magzey: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided undecidedHow old is omotola

Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by bigerboy200: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
She sha dey try force her family on us. After her failed reality show(where she virtually copied "keeping up with d kardashians"). She is trying to use all means to make a star of her family life...itz omotola we knw, Nigerians don't even give a Bleep about her husband let alone her children..
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I proses all ur requirement & desire 1. Am handsome and quiet type, 2. Am an Edo state born guy just as omotola huby,..3. Am caring as real Edo elits, 4. But am n't perfect in all aspect.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Dubemkelly(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
She's doing her home work as a mother... Promoting him and his career but only time shall tell
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
omo sexy
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by tonimenia: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Men! Those two girls are matured for Marriage ooo.

Maybe, i should extend my tentacle immediately

because, no time to delay!
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by tellwisdom: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
What does this mean??
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Taiwo20(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Not what?
Crushing, if you are then there are two things involved.... Its either you are stalking or admiring from a distance
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by SUGARBEE(f): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
nacosprof:
I proses all ur requirement & desire 1. Am handsome and quiet type, 2. Am an Edo state born guy just as omotola huby,..3. Am caring as real Edo elits, 4. But am n't perfect in all aspect.

smiley
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by MARKone(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Just marry a dude as hot as you, then ur wish will come true, that is if na you dey ur DP.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

Beautiful family and kids.....

What's the something, hope no p?
Abeg. I just wan see ur pic

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by SUGARBEE(f): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
MARKone:

Just marry a dude as hot as you, then ur wish will come true, that is if na you dey ur DP.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal / Taiwo Lijadu Is Dead!!! / Jesse Jagz Is So Thin – Fans Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.