Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station (53676 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Beautiful children.. Breathtaking smiles..

Wish my future children would be as beautiful as this if not better
what are u waiting for? I dey here dey waste my spermie during soapie, and I handsome scara! I attend meetings with angels and gods
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Akeelahtunez(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Winning123:

Mumu, keep exposing your kids to the world. Keep showing them to the world. Sensible parents keep their kids away from the press

Stop 8in on sum1 success, successful people don't hide successful tins, her children are part of her success
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by onunwa21(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Omotola, I wan to be ur son in law. Abeg
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Boyooosa(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na only u born dem abi y dem com resemble u like dis. where is d pix of their pale? Ur husband blood no strong at allllllllll. cheesy
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Favoredlastborn: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Small time nau, haters will say na photoshop grin

Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by musicwriter(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
There's nothing to promote there. If he's a good producer his works will show it. Then, every Tom, Dick, and Harry will start looking for him for jobs.

I think producers have a better chance of making it really quick in the music industry than artistes. Because, all they need is be a good producer and they'll get customers. Unlike upcoming artistes that will have really good songs and still not make head way.

Talking from experience.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by AlphaDibia(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chai see family. Every man's dream
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by AlphaDibia(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
E come be like say me and you dey think the same thing sef. You're already prerry so you go need a fine handsome man like myself to make it happen. Oro ya nne.. ke ife ilo? undecided

SUGARBEE:
Beautiful children.. Breathtaking smiles..

Wish my future children would be as beautiful as this if not better
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
this old woman go and sit down. we have seen enough of your face already angry

she did an article the other day about why NYSC should be scrapped. I was expecting her to drop some heavy poignant point. i was disappointed. her reason for why NYSC should be scrapped is because she has to hire another person if her worker goes off to do NYSC. empty head woman lipsrsealed
you are the one who need to sit down. Why are you guys always hating. Are you jealous of her family or what,or you think Cos she is an actress, she shouldn't have a lovely family.
If you have seen enough of her face,why not sleep anytime she's being mentioned or better still go to hell
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by SUGARBEE(f): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
AlphaDibia:
E come be like say me and you dey think the same thing sef. You're already prerry so you go need a fine handsome man like myself to make it happen. Oro ya nne.. ke ife ilo? undecided

$$$$.. You talk that then we roll
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by inimitkel(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Great family...the dude's all grown up
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by sukkot: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

you are the one who need to sit down. Why are you guys always hating. Are you jealous of her family or what,or you think Cos she is an actress, she shouldn't have a lovely family.
If you have seen enough of her face,why not sleep anytime she's being mentioned or better still go to hell
watch your mouth woman. you dont know who you talking to. i am a dangerous man. angry
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
watch your mouth woman. you dont know who you talking to. i am a dangerous man. angry
dangerous. Alright oo keep on hating on her.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by tpiaT: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
i'll say.

your long winded threads do give that impression.

@ sukkot.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by sukkot: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
tpiaT:
i'll say.

your long winded threads do give that impression.

@ sukkot.
grin grin
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by sukkot: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

dangerous. Alright oo keep on hating on her.
freedom of speech wink
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
freedom of speech wink
Alright. Its alright am not hating on you and I don't want trouble on Nl.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by sukkot: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

Alright. Its alright am not hating on you and I don't want trouble on Nl.
aiiitttttttt. as they say ' no harm no foul ' wink
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
aiiitttttttt. as they say ' no harm no foul ' wink
bye
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by delishpot: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Guyman has started hussling. Good move
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by LADYARIK(f): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Prity
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Christianwalase: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn. Beautiful... grin
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
You too dey shout
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by vague: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Omotola if ur seeing dis posted I quoted den I advice u 2start hiding ur sons 4rm stalkers like mhiz deedy grin she no dey use eyes see fine boy cheesy grin
abeg free the girl. Will you marry her?
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by harry509: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
The actress and her four children were at Cool FM
this morning to promote her son, Captain E, who is a
budding music producer.

https://instagram.com/p/6kDEObm0KZ/?taken-by=realomosexy
ok ooh lovely family. Mine is cumn soon AMEN.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
kennygee:
Looks like her son has man boobsies.

Sharp eyes
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Kristyean93(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Flashh:
I am getting tired of this Omotola's family showoff on social media. undecided
. Work hard ok?! Maybe your family too will get there.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Kristyean93(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:

You are an empty vessel, and you are nothing. Great men never talk ill of others. You are just an express fool.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Kristyean93(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
this old woman go and sit down. we have seen enough of your face already angry

she did an article the other day about why NYSC should be scrapped. I was expecting her to drop some heavy poignant point. i was disappointed. her reason for why NYSC should be scrapped is because she has to hire another person if her worker goes off to do NYSC. empty head woman lipsrsealed

You just haven't worked hard enough Mr. If not we'll be seeing you on local new. You see her everywhere, is it not clear that God has placed her above you that you become irrelevant where ever she is. Two words for you. "Work Harder"
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by MrBasketball: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kristyean93:
. Work hard ok?! Maybe your family too will get there.

You couldn't comprehend what he meant... And don't look down to his family coz you don't know him.
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by sukkot: 2:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Kristyean93:

You just haven't worked hard enough Mr. If not we'll be seeing you on local new. You see her everywhere, is it not clear that God has placed her above you that you become irrelevant where ever she is. Two words for you. "Work Harder"
nigga shut your ass up man and return that suit back to your 5 year old brother. angry
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by sukkot: 2:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Kristyean93:

You are an empty vessel, and you are nothing. Great men never talk ill of others. You are just an express fool.
nigga f i slap you ehn ? this your 4 eyes will turn to 8. dont try me ooo. i am a killer angry
Re: Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station by Kristyean93(m): 5:33am On Aug 20, 2015
sukkot:
nigga f i slap you ehn ? this your 4 eyes will turn to 8. dont try me ooo. i am a killer angry

I understand your predicaments it will be foolishness to go down to your level now. Were you a better killer than saul was? #LameMen. I doubt if you'll ever owned a suit. Let me warn you "Don't you ever in your life threaten a dead man or you'll die".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones / Taiwo Lijadu Is Dead!!! / Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.