Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Godly Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Godly Advice Needed (800 Views)

Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship / Godly Advice For Women / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godly Advice Needed by tabansiou: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
I am in a relationship with a guy who is a widower.wit four kids...I am working and so is he. .he wants to marry me.but still hangs on to the memory of his late wife..he love her so much...pls I need your advice I love him and his kids.I stay wit the kids in his house .why he is in Lagos working..sometimes I feel he is just using me to take care of his kids..pls no insult pls I beg you
Re: Godly Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
U worry too much.. He loves u already..
Re: Godly Advice Needed by ayanbaba2(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
na love oooo...
Re: Godly Advice Needed by prof17(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
There is no where that memory will die like that! But taking care of his kids wthout legal pronouncement of your stay in his house amount to nothing than doom! Flee from sin it kills!
Re: Godly Advice Needed by 25omega(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
if he wants to marry you then you both need to make concrete plans towards the wedding(i.e date of intro, date of engagement, date or marriage, money being saved, meeting parents if that has to happen) You will also need to start reminding him that though you respect the memory of his ex wife, you are his current woman and you will never ever try to erase her memory.

by the way how many kids do you have? is this going to be a blended family or not? Why also are you invested emotionally in a man who has not worked through his personal tragedy?

1 Like

Re: Godly Advice Needed by cyprianlah(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Godly advice! U dey for Romance section
Too-fia-kwa for u embarassed
Re: Godly Advice Needed by thorpido(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Do your parents know about this relationship?Be sincere with yourself,are you in this relationship because of financial benefits?
If i may ask,how old are you?
Re: Godly Advice Needed by ikeepitreal(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
I see her wearing her morning gown
Re: Godly Advice Needed by ivyT(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
tabansiou:
I am in a relationship with a guy who is a widower.wit four kids...I am working and so is he. .he wants to marry me.but still hangs on to the memory of his late wife..he love her so much...pls I need your advice I love him and his kids.I stay wit the kids in his house .why he is in Lagos working..sometimes I feel he is just using me to take care of his kids..pls no insult pls I beg you
u need to review @25omegas' advice nd ask urself those questions...
Re: Godly Advice Needed by tabansiou: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2015
thorpido:
Do your parents know about this relationship?Be sincere with yourself,are you in this relationship because of financial benefits?
If i may ask,how old are you?
my mum knows about it....I am not in it for financial benefit....
Re: Godly Advice Needed by tabansiou: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
ikeepitreal:
I see her wearing her morning gown
your just foolish...by the words of my father.it is you that will morn
Re: Godly Advice Needed by tabansiou: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
25omega:
if he wants to marry you then you both need to make concrete plans towards the wedding(i.e date of intro, date of engagement, date or marriage, money being saved, meeting parents if that has to happen) You will also need to start reminding him that though you respect the memory of his ex wife, you are his current woman and you will never ever try to erase her memory.

by the way how many kids do you have? is this going to be a blended family or not? Why also are you invested emotionally in a man who has not worked through his personal tragedy?
I don't have any kids....thanks for your comments..I think I am investing wrongly
Re: Godly Advice Needed by ikeepitreal(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2015
tabansiou:
your just foolish...by the words of my father.it is you that will morn
Sincerely, I ignore people who can't differentiate between morning and mourning.....and I won't mourn iJN.. You and your counterparts shall do so. Illiterate, do not quote or mention me again, I shall not bestow upon u the pleasure of a response.

(1) (Reply)

The Undying Love(a Short Story) / 5 Reasons 'love Actually' Sucks / Jealousy In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.