Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (41702 Views)

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
The full beard for me. Like iyanya's own
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by fridayj(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
My guy has jump d lng que to fpage.....stay cool am happy for u........stil on d mater.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by tonimenia: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
I like clean shave!

Although, am having Clean Shaved R&B

Special for now because, am looking

for that special one to be my Wifey and

train my children with the fear of God!
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by openmine(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
chin strap
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by KingTom(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chin curtain cool
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
baby hair ? hell nahh. whatever that is. bro, chin strap is tight if you remember two things
1-keep a low cut to where the chin strap is fuller than the hair on your head. the guy in the pictures chin strap dont look good cuz his head hair is longer
2-keep a well groomed low moustache with it.
wink

Baby hair = type of facial hair that takes time to grow and always grow scantily. grin

Yes to low well-groomed moustache, especially if you have got full eyebrow.

Fuller beard is nice with low cut...or any type of fade top. You just want 'em chics to touch ya cheeks and shiit. grin

Anyway, I'm tryna do Osama/Rick Ross inspired for winter. grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Baby hair = type of facial hair that takes time to grow and always grow scantily. grin

Yes to low well-groomed moustache, especially if you have got full eyebrow.

Fuller beard is nice with low cut...or any type of fade top. You just want 'em chics to touch ya cheeks and shiit. grin

Anyway, I'm tryna do Osama/Rick Ross inspired for winter. grin grin grin
oh hell nah, my shytt dont grow scanty lmao. yeah i aint really feeling the rick ross and osama thang. looks too neanderthal. i mean you want to look like a man but there is a threshold that you can cross into neanderthal zone and thats the osama-rick ross beard. its way too manly and intimidating. i like to stay between neanderthal and being a baby face hairless nigga. i tow that median line nicely cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Seye25(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
SammieLowkey:
OP, since u no get work, I've found one 4 you..

Thank me later
i cant laff grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by bchi(f): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Obinoscopy:
The Balbo and R&B Special
Lol @Goatee
my boo style is balbo #iloveit

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Obinoscopy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
bchi:

my boo style is balbo #iloveit
He's handsome, I can tell wink.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by charlsecy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
My facial hair is a source of worry to me. I hate it.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
oh hell nah, my shytt dont grow scanty lmao. yeah i aint really feeling the rick ross and osama thang. looks too neanderthal. i mean you want to look like a man but there is a threshold that you can cross into neanderthal zone and thats the osama-rick ross beard. its way too manly and intimidating. i like to stay between neanderthal and being a baby face hairless nigga. i tow that median line nicely cheesy

Bwahahahahahahaha! Neabderthal, yano. grin grin grin

Just wanna hit the extreme on the high side and see what a nyggah would look like. After hitting the extreme, I'll return to being normal. grin

Fvck being face hairless nyggah - whenever I'm rocking low beard and despite my height, these plonkers always ask me for ID when I go to the shops to buy alcohol or cancer sticks. Like seriously? - tryna violate an OG cos of my baby face. grin That shiit always piss me off, hence I keep my beard full all the time.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by charlsecy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
My facial hair is a source of worry to me.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by francizy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
The Balbo all the way!!! cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahahahaha! Neabderthal, yano. grin grin grin

Just wanna hit the extreme on the high side and see what a nyggah would look like. After hitting the extreme, I'll return to being normal. grin

Fvck being face hairless nyggah - whenever I'm rocking low beard and despite my height, these plonkers always ask me for ID when I go to the shops to buy alcohol or cancer sticks. Like seriously? - tryna violate an OG cos of my baby face. grin That shiit always piss me off, hence I keep my beard full all the time.
dayum nigga you still smoke ciggys ? being a while since i seen a black man smoke ciggys. or maybe i am living in the wrong part of town lmao. yeah i dont have that ID problem. they look into my eyes and see a black man who is ready for that revolution by any means necessary so they dont bother trying that. they see a nigga who looks like he is ready to put a white man to death grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by francizy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
sonnie10:
The guy try, he was able to pull the 15 different looks.

He missed Alufa beards tho.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Stevostical(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Goatee 1 without the sideburns.
This is an example of my goatee, i hate sideburns
That's the goatee I keep
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Musicminista(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Full beard all d way
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Gurgle(f): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
dukeolumde:

Am carrying the BALBO but am guessing Gurgle might fall in love with me if am carrying Bin Ladin style grin grin grin grin

Lol no no lipsrsealed Balbo is fine

Full beard, chin curtain and goatee II di mma
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
dukeolumde:

Am carrying the BALBO but am guessing Gurgle might fall in love with me if am carrying Bin Ladin style grin grin grin grin
I hope she won't run seeing you rocking the BIN LADENgringringrin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
When am younger than this,I usually wish for it,but I don't get it even till now,so I concluded is not going to get me money in any bank.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by melzabull(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
chin stripes tongue
fu manchu reminds me of the shaolin masters in those Chinese kung fu movies cheesygrin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by fortunechy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
R n B special and Goatee1
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by adedam23(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
R n B special
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by thamarvelz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Goatee 1 without the sideburns.

This is an example of my goatee, i hate sideburns

No, u dont hate sideburns.. u simply despise those who have it cos u tried to but jst cdldnt grow sideburns..
Like Nas said, 'men hate what they cant conquer'
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Khutie: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
I prefer 2baba
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
sukkot:
dayum nigga you still smoke ciggys ? being a while since i seen a black man smoke ciggys. or maybe i am living in the wrong part of town lmao. yeah i dont have that ID problem. they look into my eyes and see a black man who is ready for that revolution by any means necessary so they dont bother trying that. they see a nigga who looks like he is ready to put a white man to death grin

Lmao...not really, I just use it for the other medicinal earthly plant, whenever I need to burn and get spiritual, you get me? grin

Oi, I do get that embarrassing shiit from time to time especially when my beard is low. And I'm not even a sweet boy. So I gotta keep the full beard at all times, before I end up losing my mind and breaking everything in one of these shops. They don't respect the height, build, dressing, and composure - all they care about is how Methuselah-esque you look. grin

Lmao @black man ready for revolution by any means necessary. grin That's why the Osama inspired beard won't be a bad look, with long arse dreads like a rasta. Ain't no one finna trouble you with that combo. Rastafari!!!! grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by spencekat(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
R n B special
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by adonbilivit: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
charlsecy:
My facial hair is a source of worry to me.
why
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Sike(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
I love my goate
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by MemphisDepay(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Am rocking chin strap at the moment.. Its so cute on me. I"ll advance to friendly mutton chops soon.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...not really, I just use it for the other medicinal earthly plant, whenever I need to burn and get spiritual, you get me? grin

Oi, I do get that embarrassing shiit from time to time especially when my beard is low. And I'm not even a sweet boy. So I gotta keep the full beard at all times, before I end up losing my mind and breaking everything in one of these shops. They don't respect the height, build, dressing, and composure - all they care about is how Methuselah-esque you look. grin

Lmao @black man ready for revolution by any means necessary. grin That's why the Osama inspired beard won't be a bad look, with long arse dreads like a rasta. Ain't no one finna trouble you with that combo. Rastafari!!!! grin

oh yeah the almighty erb. hahaha you know lately i have been tuning in to BREAL TV. the guy from cypress hill. he has a youtube show called smokebox. you need to check it out. its hilarious. he invites all these celebs into his car and then proceeds to smoke them out without winding down the windows so you know the effect is double. you need to check it out bro. this guy is knowledgeable in all the different kinds of erb that is known all over the world. apparently there are different strains. the mount rushmore of erbs are snoop, breal, method man and red man. yeah bruv i live in an almost all white area. i cant wear dreads and osama beard. i already stick out as a sore thumb enough as it is. i dont need to be making myself more conspicuous than i am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Fashion Mistakes Common To The Nigerian Man / Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) / Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.