Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (41694 Views)

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Amack(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
LeeVinzy:
Having a well kept neat facial beard is a dream of every guy out there. Some think a well groomed beard makes a guy look handsome and masculine, while others see them as abominations that only detract from a man's look....

So over to you guys! What's your choice of facial beard?
Hmmmmmmm I like this.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by BJ4REEL(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mine is exactly number 1 , aka full beard!

Makes sense to me, but dont just know why my mama no like am!
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by ufelove(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
I've been trynna grow my 2strand of chin hair; more like make it spread but in my quest , I discovered that the other beard below keeps growing thicker and even grows after 3days of shaving... I don tire to dey wait for 2strand to multiply oo..
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nemesis99(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
the style I have on is nt here jare. but I can call it the A.K.A style cuz we rock same style
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by deebrain(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
youngice:
my favorite is absent

Its true. They forgot "Santa".

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by tonyx4x44(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
youngice:
my favorite is absent

where this guy even dey?? i stopped seeing him on askmen

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
I go for the first one on board,

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by babadem2much(m): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2015
i don't like facial bears n with the lil am having i shave them as am not hairy either
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2015
go check my profile to see
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by SunnahMan(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Toro2015:
Full beard
Full beard without moustache => SUNNAH.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by edey2real: 12:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Goatee II family
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by MrBasketball: 2:20am On Aug 20, 2015
StObaino1:
I hope to marry woman wia like beards cos I just think I can hardly do with out it.

Bro we've seen it... Nice one though. cool
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by sukkot: 3:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

I never knew Snoop had the same level of endurance as those guys cos the I saw a smoke-a-thon one time and Snoop was proper coughing lol. But I know B-real, Methodman, and Redman were born to smoke weed. Did you see Redman's crib on MTV cribs back in the day? - that crib alone should tell you he's OG kush in human form. grin grin grin

Nah, earthly plant is spiritual, bruddah. A lot of folks make edibles in the UK, especially in the midlands. That brownie shiit was one experience I'll never forget...and the funniest thing is that, it was some chic that passed it to me, at my boy's yard. And bwoi, after a few drags, I just hit a realm I've never been to before in my life. grin

Pakistani mandem don't really have a high level of endurance...they just run their mouths. Just don't smoke with white boys...their level of endurance is at ionosphere. I think it's cos most of them do class A drugs and pills like it's nothing. And most times they lace it with other things. Fvck around smoking with white boys and you might end up in the mental home. grin I can't even take backy from a white person, that's how much I fear them. grin grin Just wanna hit the low realm and chill, man - no need to go beyond that.
brah, in my unenlightened days I was always smoking with this white dude who lived upstairs. he was a dj too so you know he smoke mad cush. he wasnt fading nothing over hear bro. lol. the most endurance around my way was this indian dude. he stay blazed 24-7. brush his teeth with blaze, go to bed blazed, blaze in toilet, before shower, at work, before eating etc etc lol. yeah that redmans crib was tore up. but you know I think he just kinda started back then cuz right now he is worth like 10 million, if you believe what google writes, so i dont think he hang in that typa crib anymore. i am sure he upscaling it now eating caviar and drankin dom perignon, the good ' schtuff ' grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by christinie(f): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2015
The balbo and R & B special.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by HDee(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2015
youngice:
my favorite is absent
sure baba, the rick ross type grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by chronique(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2015
I do the chin strap once in a while but usually rock the R n B special.
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by tottinova: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Full beards although I just have two strands
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by zadok60: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2015
pet4ril:
I personally don't like it.... fortunately, my fiance doesn't have it, so to God be the glory
smh cry
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by chaptersix(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm
if I'm to choose, I like guys with well trimmed R&B special. grin
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Something like this
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
ahsekeena:
The full beard for me. Like iyanya's own

how can u say my thread is dead u wan die
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Harkinyhemmy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Goatie II
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by charlsecy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
adonbilivit:
why
Irritation, rashes and bumps.. Beard could be a curse...
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you haven't seen me so you cant blame me for fainting cool next time have breakfast before leaving the house cool cool

My Doctor advised me to drinking Custard 3 times in a day but not to worry, I will switch to Eba in the morning, Loi Loi in the afternoon and Fufu at night grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Shymm3x: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
sukkot:
brah, in my unenlightened days I was always smoking with this white dude who lived upstairs. he was a dj too so you know he smoke mad cush. he wasnt fading nothing over hear bro. lol. the most endurance around my way was this indian dude. he stay blazed 24-7. brush his teeth with blaze, go to bed blazed, blaze in toilet, before shower, at work, before eating etc etc lol. yeah that redmans crib was tore up. but you know I think he just kinda started back then cuz right now he is worth like 10 million, if you believe what google writes, so i dont think he hang in that typa crib anymore. i am sure he upscaling it now eating caviar and drankin dom perignon, the good ' schtuff ' grin grin

Lol. I've never even met an Asian with high endurance, apart from some Chinese guy during Uni times - and probably some guy Filipino guy that used to run around with my doozy when I first moved to Essex. All the Asians I know always get lean too quick and I've been around loads of them, from School days and I used to run around with them in West Midlands. But with white boys - a lot of them start from early (as young as 12/13), and move to stronger drugs - hence the crazy endurance. During Uni times - there was this white boy in my class that used to microwave his skunk...that's how hard they go. They go hard. And the overwhelming majority of them do all kinds of drugs - even the ones running around in the corporate world, trust me. Never mess with a white boy when it comes to drugs. grin

Hahahaha! Redman murked MTV crib with that crib, I tell ya. Shiit was so nasty and dirty - you'd have no choice than to LOL to Ionosphere without being lean. I swear he did that on purpose - put a crackhouse in there, just to look different from the rest with massive mansions and big cars. Or he must have got too high, hence he presented a crackhouse to MTV. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by adonbilivit: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
charlsecy:

Irritation, rashes and bumps.. Beard could be a curse...
I can dig it. been in n out of it
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by osesology(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
No moustache for me, just a little goatie and i'm aight!
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Meetvincent: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Hmmm wink
ladyF:
Hmmm

if I'm to choose, I like guys with well trimmed R&B special. grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by ladyF(f): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Meetvincent:
Hmmm wink
Lol is that the one you have? grin
Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by Meetvincent: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Hehehe yes
ladyF:

Lol is that the one you have? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards by scoundrel(f): 6:23pm On May 24, 2020
I just realized Banky W finally abandoned the R & B special. I guess if the originator shunned the style then the copy cat had nothing to hang on to. The guys I know have enough beards to shuffle through all the styles in two months. I personally don’t care, an attractive man is handsome with a beard or otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Fashion Mistakes Common To The Nigerian Man / Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) / Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.