Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (718118 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please does anybody know any lieutenant colonel or any rank above that is from Cross River State that can help me sign my Attestation form for 74rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Think4Myself:

Hmm congrats o, I hate the naija military process with passion and it's coming from me who went to a military secondary school, I hated life there any small thing punishment they will tell you to pin your head cry
Nawa, people dey Para everywhere oo. Someone even said NDA has started having pride grin
But I think NDA should try and be releasing some infos. Like NDAST result and how it is combined with jamb. Just my opinion

BTW, I never attended any mitary school.
Although I'm expecting alot of bullying and brutality, and punishment in the NDA, if I make it by God's grace.

Did you finish from the military sec school?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Osas187:
congrats

Thank you, Sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mangekyo:

Nawa, people dey Para everywhere oo. Someone even said NDA has started having pride grin
But I think NDA should try and be releasing some infos. Like NDAST result and how it is combined with jamb. Just my opinion

BTW, I never attended any mitary school.
Although I'm expecting alot of bullying and brutality, and punishment in the NDA, if I make it by God's grace.

Did you finish from the military sec school?
No, I finished from one military secondary school in the south 4 years ago, it wasn't easy I won't even lie, punishment every second, only few people in a set of over 300 actually wanted to go into NDA after that "experience" .
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please, is there JSS3 testimonial?!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mangekyo:

Thanks sir

BTW Stormtrooper11, Scoutvibe what batch are you guys on?
Im batch 2.... July 2nd
Oga I be 1 batch oo and I'm not yet ready
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Oga I be 1 batch oo and I'm not yet ready
Nawa. Well try to prepare asap time is going.

Me I'm not prepared at all too. I'm happy im in batch 2.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Mangekyo:

Please, is there anything like JSS3 testimonial?!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2022
Mangekyo:

I swear no Time to prepare
On God sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Please, is there anything like JSS3 testimonial?!
Yes sir. I think There is. I had to check mine to confirm.

I have primary school leaving testimonial from the ministry of education, Junior secondary school testimonial, and lastly the senior secondary school testimonial.

Try asking your school if they have it.
I don't even have my junior WAEC.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Mangekyo:

Yes sir. I think There is. I had to check mine to confirm.

I have primary school leaving testimonial from the ministry of education, Junior secondary school testimonial, and lastly the senior secondary school testimonial.

Try asking your school if they have it.
I don't even have my junior WAEC.

Wow, thank you very much. I'll enquire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Please for those going on the 11th. What hairstyle are you going with? Skin cut?
And also, are you guys wearing the white t-shirt, blue shorts, and canvas from home? Or with random clothes with plans to change over once there?

Also, I think I misplaced my postcard when I returned from Benin for the EE. Should I take another one?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mangekyo:
Please for those going on the 11th. What hairstyle are you going with? Skin cut?
And also, are you guys wearing the white t-shirt, blue shorts, and canvas from home? Or with random clothes with plans to change over once there?

Also, I think I misplaced my postcard when I returned from Benin for the EE. Should I take another one?
Hair style - low cut
We are to wear mufti from home and change in Kaduna before reporting to nda.
Base on that postcard remember that your postcard is been sign on that day by the officer incharge. Look for it very well ok incase you didn't see it snap another one.
I pray we all make it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mangekyo:

Go with skin cut. You can wear the white shirts and blue shorts under your normal clothes.

What?!?! Your postcard was signed on the back and one copy collected na. Try and find it quickly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MangekyoAlt: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Hair style - low cut
We are to wear mufti from home and change in Kaduna before reporting to nda.
Base on that postcard remember that your postcard is been sign on that day by the officer incharge. Look for it very well ok incase you didn't see it snap another one.
I pray we all make it
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MangekyoAlt: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Go with skin cut. You can wear the white shirts and blue shorts under your normal clothes.

What?!?! Your postcard was signed on the back and one copy collected na. Try and find it quickly.
Bro I just don't know where I kept it. I have been searching for it for days now.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Which state are you boss
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Which state are you boss

Kogi, sir. You?!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Kogi, sir. You?!
Enugu
So Una use godfatherism comot my girl from your state abi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Enugu
So Una use godfatherism comot my girl from your state abi

Omo, i don't know o. What's her course and JAMB score. Na God be my God father
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please, can a retired officer sign my Attestation form?! @scoutvibe please answer
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Omo, i don't know o. What's her course and JAMB score. Na God be my God father
Economics
She scored 247 for jamb
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Immanuelsnr: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
amuniiopz:
muje baba....even the witches in my village can't stop my God given admission in shaa Allah next year...
You done get admission??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Economics
She scored 247 for jamb

I did computer science. Scored 249 but I believe it's a miracle.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Genius101(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pls this jamb result they re demanding, how do we get it since d portal hasn't been opened yet
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 2:44am On Jun 07, 2022
To all those who made it congratulations.

Resumption ; Go as early as you can for logistics reasons, good bed space, buckets and things like that. Latest for any reason is 1700hrs.

You are to enter the premises dressed up already, if you are taking a cab, dress up before boarding the cab, its better that way.

Go with all your documents including your signed postcard, it would be required of you during the first stage of the screening. Sign all documents but please avoid forged documents cause if you are caught, your board chairman just like mine might not pity you.

Tune your mind to sufferring, nothing good comes easy.

NDA doesnt care about your UTME scores, just make the cut off mark and maybe select them as first choice I think.

While there, watch your actions and acts, little things get people screened out.

Put your mind fully into everything you are being told, dont listen to old applicants, follow instructions.

Above all pray.

PS: I made it in just one trial and now I am serving my country.

If you no get mind, no put body. Wishing all of you well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
okotv:

Resumption ; Go as early as you can for logistics reasons, good bed space, buckets and things like that. Latest for any reason is 1700hrs.

You are to enter the premises dressed up already, if you are taking a cab, dress up before boarding the cab, its better that way.

Go with all your documents including your signed postcard, it would be required of you during the first stage of the screening. Sign all documents but please avoid forged documents cause if you are caught, your board chairman just like mine might not pity you.

NDA doesnt care about your UTME scores, just make the cut off mark and maybe select them as first choice I think.

While there, watch your actions and acts, little things get people screened out.

Put your mind fully into everything you are being told, dont listen to old applicants, follow instructions.

Above all pray.

Thank you very much, Sir. Please, Sir can a retired General sign my form, Sir?!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2022
okotv:

Above all pray.

Thanks. Please I no longer have my postcard.
Is there any chance I would SCREENED OUT without it?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Thank you very much, Sir. Please, Sir can a retired General sign my form, Sir?!
No

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mangekyo:

Thanks. Please I no longer have my postcard.
Is there any chance I would SCREENED OUT without it?
There is a very huge possibility. Look for it if you can, if not go with the same one you submitted but another copy.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Please, can a retired officer sign my Attestation form?! @scoutvibe please answer
No oo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Still around, All the best to the shortlisted candidates.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.