Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (718622 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Guys please, is email also written on the Attestation form?!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Guys please, is email also written on the Attestation form?!
Which email
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Which email

Email of the officer signing it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Email of the officer signing it
I don't know of that one. No be officer sign for me bro.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Mangekyo: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Is this how they face board?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mangekyo:
undecided
I pray that we all will face the board

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mangekyo:
undecided
Swrs when I saw this part of the video i was like Jesus ...I just dey imagine question wey all those people go ask me based on say na Civil Engineering be my course
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mangekyo:
undecided
Thats the last stage. You would tell the board why you should be allowed to enter the service.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Blackestjunior:

Swrs when I saw this part of the video i was like Jesus ...I just dey imagine question wey all those people go ask me based on say na Civil Engineering be my course

Guy, once you enter abeg change that course. Change it to something that you can be able to practice easily. You wan kill yourself with book upon all the jobs them go give you?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MangekyoAlt: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Goodluck to you guys Stormtrooper11, Scoutvibe etc. I await your reports
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Guy, once you enter abeg change that course. Change it to something that you can be able to practice easily. You wan kill yourself with book upon all the jobs them go give you?!

Understood
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dtraitor: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demo4ril97 you are sighted
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MangekyoAlt: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
@okotv please sir, I need your guidance on this issue. It is regarding my Attestation form.
So during the registration, I wrote my dad's name as the parent to sign it, but he's not available ATM. can my mom take the oat at court (in his stead) and sign it?
I await your reply, sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Scoutvibe:

I pray that we all will face the board
Amen
Mine is tomorrow.. pray for me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by tom4greatness: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Are you good at solving mathematics problem so well? Have you been looking for how to make some dollars online as a mathematics tutor? Search no more. I will expose you to an online platform based in America that accept Nigerian tutors online and pay them in dollars straight to their bank account( All you need is just your cell phone and strong internet connection). You can make at least $500 per month (around 250000 naira) if you follow my steps. If you are interested send me a DM on WhatsApp 07031912193. ( Strictly for Maths tutor please). N.B. ( A fee of 2500 is tied to it for the info and steps i will show you). Please don't dm me if you aren't ready.tnx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2022
MicrosoftExcel:
Amen Mine is tomorrow.. pray for me
Did you go with phone? Abeg give update about how things de go there
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Viridis:

Did you go with phone? Abeg give update about how things de go there
I second this
Yeah @MicrosoftExcel,
Stormtroopers you also. Any update would be cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Just finished. I faced the board. Currently home.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Just finished. I faced the board. Currently home.
How was it?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onigawara:

How was it?

It was nice. Just try and pass medicals. Be humble and prayerful. Stay out of trouble.

Be confident. Kill that fear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
BTW @stormtrooper11. This is mangekyo
I no longer have access to the other account.

Please update me on, atleast everything you're able to... I mean on your experience and all.
I'm on second batch
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onigawara:
BTW @stormtrooper11. This is mangekyo
I no longer have access to the other account.

Please update me on, atleast everything you're able to... I mean on your experience and all.
I'm on second batch

Okay. I will. I don't have my phone yet.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

It was nice. Just try and pass medicals. Be humble and prayerful. Stay out of trouble.

Stormtrooper11:

Let me ask a few question
1. Do they allow phones? I don't mean inside, but keeping it with them on getting there?
2. Did you take any foodstuff with you? Or sorry I mean provisions.... The likes of tea, milk etc??
3. Were people disqualified for not bringing their postcards? You're aware I lost mine, sadly.
4. How was the exam?
5. A few of the questions the board asked you?

Thanks that's all the questions I can think of for now
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onigawara:

1. Do they allow phones? I don't mean inside, but keeping it with them on getting there?
2. Did you take any foodstuff with you? Or sorry I mean provisions.... The likes of tea, milk etc??
3. Were people disqualified for not bringing their postcards? You're aware I lost mine, sadly.
4. How was the exam?

Please first batch candidates narrate your experience for us second batch
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
MicrosoftExcel Make una tell us how it went abeg. gitg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Onigawara:

4. How was the exam?

Lol
1. Phone is not allowed but you can smuggled it in. The searching is not that strict just give them one phone either your android or or your small phone.
2. Take I any foodstuffs that you think you will like taking e.g garri milk sugar tea e.t.c
But bear it mind that beggars are plenty there
3. Postcard is not much needed self ok
Their are with the other one you summited at the exam
4. Prepare for essay writing
5. Few questions it might be generally question

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Onigawara:

4. How was the exam?

1. No it's not allowed but some candidates smuggle in the phones.
2. I took provision with me. It was Worth it because the food is poor and we're fed at 0600 hrs, 1400 hrs and 1700 hrs. The food is tasteless. I don't even drink the morning tea. Looks irritating but you'll adapt.
3. People were disqualified for Even having errors in name arrangement. Try and get your second postcard because you'll be asked to show it.
4. The board was stressful but worth it. We wrote two tests. I made first cage within 13 minutes. First cage is 15 minutes not 18 minutes. Try and be observant and avoid jobs.
5. About my parents and background, abbreviations, my course and choice of service and my age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Lol

State?!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Una no talk about the 3km race
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

State?!
Enugu
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Enugu

You guys slept in the same hostel with us. What's your chest number?! I probably know you
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thanks for the replies folks

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.