Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (718373 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Viridis:
So we don't need our parents attestation form but just a letter from parents. And we don't to print that local govt attestation letter but just get a certificate of indegen from local government right? someone answer please

Traveling from Anambra to Kaduna, can I reach in a day?

WHAT THE HELL? print it immediately and have your parents sign it, and also a commisional of oat to sign at court. Take the local govt attestation form to your local govt chairman or secretary to sign immediately. I think you will be disqualified without these two forms since it is clearly written in the Pdf.

BTW I'm already in Abuja.
How many hours did it take you to reach kaduna from kogi, Stormtrooper11 Kun?

And what bus stop did you stop at?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Viridis:
So we don't need our parents attestation form but just a letter from parents. And we don't to print that local govt attestation letter but just get a certificate of indegen from local government right? someone answer please

Traveling from Anambra to Kaduna, can I reach in a day?
No, I'm not sure except you're using train.
I took off from delta to Abuja by 8am and I'm just getting there now. 7pm. The road is so bad bro. If you're still anambra now, I would advice you to book a flight or race to the nearest train station first thing tomorrow early morning.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Onigawara:

WHAT THE HELL? print it immediately and have your parents sign it, and also a commisional of oat to sign at court. Take the local govt attestation form to your local govt chairman or secretary to sign immediately. I think you will be disqualified without these two forms since it is clearly written in the Pdf.

I stay in Jos not Kogi. It actually took me only 4 hours. Wish you good luck
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Onigawara:

No, I'm not sure except you're using train.
I took off from delta to Abuja by 8am and I'm just getting there now. 7pm. The road is so bad bro. If you're still anambra now, I would advice you to book a flight or race to the nearest train station first thing tomorrow early morning.
Na on Sunday he go report
Unless he took a night bus
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I stay in Jos not Kogi. It actually took me only 4 hours. Wish you good luck
Aye thank you sir

Scoutvibe:

Na on Sunday he go report
Unless he took a night bus

Nighr bus isn't even safe tbh. Are people who report a day after the designated day allowed to enter?

I think he shouldn't take any chances oo because those guys fit disqualify you for small reasons and u no fit do anything. With train, it is possible to make it..... Flight too. But with bus, no hope. My yansh still dey pain me and if not that our driver knows a few shortcuts, we would've still been on road
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Onigawara:

Aye thank you sir

Nighr bus isn't even safe tbh. Are people who report a day after the designated day allowed to enter?

I think he shouldn't take any chances oo because those guys fit disqualify you for small reasons and u no fit do anything. With train, it is possible to make it..... Flight too. But with bus, no hope. My yansh still dey pain me and if not that our driver knows a few shortcuts, we would've still been on road
Night bus is what took when coming to kaduna and also we leaving.
He can report on Sunday morning nothing will happen.
Note. Kaduna airport is out of reach and train is more dangerous
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Viridis(m): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Onigawara:

The pdf said attestation letter not form
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

It was nice. Just try and pass medicals. Be humble and prayerful. Stay out of trouble.

Be confident. Kill that fear.

Yeah.. that's all y'all need.
They were fair with Medicals this RC
Cos lots of candidates passed medicals
Imagine Ondo State with 55 that faced board shocked
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Viridis:
MicrosoftExcel
Make una tell us how it went abeg. gitg

Sorry bro.. i didn't get to see this.on.time

I believe you're at AFSB already
I.wish u a the best bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Onigawara:

I have 2 names in some of my certificates and 3 in others. Should I be worried?

Not at all
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Omo, i dont think he should buy bucket because dem go achieve am. Me self mamsa 3 buckets after my own disappear. Them carry my artyman buckets with padlock ontop. Buying bucket will just be waste of money because dem go steal am.
grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Onigawara:
Please is it okay to go to AFSB with low cut hairstyle?

Did they insist on clean, sparkling skin cut AKA gorimakpa/abolo?

I went there with afro cut, but I barbed very low cut before facing board
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Onigawara:

Thanks for the reply. Is there a barber in the vicinity?

Yeah
250 per cut

But i.paid 200 grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
MicrosoftExcel:

Yeah.. that's all y'all need.
They were fair with Medicals this RC
Cos lots of candidates passed medicals
Imagine Ondo State with 55 that faced board shocked

Exactly, Sir. I suspect they wanna carry alotta people this time around. You faced board?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Exactly, Sir. I suspect they wanna carry alotta people this time around. You faced board?

Yeah bro
Made first cage too
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Na 11 oo some states will be 12
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Scoutvibe:

Na 11 oo some states will be 12

Wow. Where did you get the info?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Wow. Wh2ere did you get the info?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Wow. Where did you get the info?
420 is the total intake for this year
See it

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Scoutvibe:

420 is the total intake for this year
See it

Wow. I will make the final list by God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Amen bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by opalk(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2022
wish you all best of luck, future clowns grin
our godsons
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Me too will make final list by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
O boy I'm back.
AFSB is done and dusted. We finished last cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Onigawara:
O boy I'm back.

Which state??

So all the state are done
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Blackestjunior:

Which state??

So all the state are done
Delta state

Yes, all states are done 100%
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Onigawara:
O boy I'm back.

Welcome back, how was it?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Onigawara:

Delta state

Yes, all states are done 100%
Ok good luck
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Welcome back, how was it?
It was.... I think okay? undecided

We were supposed to finish in the first week, bcus we were among the first to do medicals. But delta states candidates apparently have too many connections, so they didn't know who to disqualify. Our result came out I think 5 days after. Even then some disqualified people returned because of their connections lol

Meanwhile, when we went to afaka for medicals, some Terma 1 and Terma 2 cadets gave us a taste of the doom that awaits us. They gave us jobs and it was only by God's miracle that I didn't end up crying or even fainting bcus I for sure reached my limit. I went bed that day thinking if I can really handle the Brutality of NDA because that was just child's play compared to what awaits to be honest. I saw some Terma one cadets licked their lips on sighting us... Some nodding their heads...... Some looking as though they couldn't just wait to receive us into their domain.

BTW I had a very tough debate with the board yesterday. After everything, the registria asked for my arm and my age. He jotted them down and then before asking me to go. I pray I make it by the grace of God. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Onigawara:

We were supposed to finish in the first week, bcus we were among the first to do medicals. But delta states candidates apparently have too many connections, so they didn't know who to disqualify. Our result came out I think 5 days after. Even then some disqualified people returned because of their connections lol

Meanwhile, [b]when we went to afaka for medicals, some Terma 1 and Terma 2 cadets gave us a taste of the doom that awaits us. They gave us jobs [/b]and it was only by God's miracle that I didn't end up crying or even fainting bcus I for sure reached my limit. I went bed that day thinking if I can really handle the Brutality of NDA because that was just child's play compared to what awaits to be honest. I saw some Terma one cadets licked their lips on sighting us... Some nodding their heads...... Some looking as though they couldn't just wait to receive us into their domain.

BTW I had a very tough debate with the board yesterday. After everything, the registria asked for my arm and my age. He jotted them down and then before asking me to go. I pray I make it by the grace of God. Amen

I also faced board from Cross River State we were the first state to face board followed by lagos and Ogun

The board chairman asked me to tell them about myself... while I was answering the question another man on mofti was writing an equation on the board for me to solve as per engineering candidate I tried my best. I just pray I make the Final list.

@the bolded also experienced it during our medical the terma 2 cadet asked us to sit down,hang our hands and close our eyes he was just insulting our fathers grin small boy wey no fit look me for eye for street

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Onigawara:

Meanwhile, when we went to afaka for medicals, some Terma 1 and Terma 2 cadets gave us a taste of the doom that awaits us. They gave us jobs and it was only by God's miracle that I didn't end up crying or even fainting bcus I for sure reached my limit. I went bed that day thinking if I can really handle the Brutality of NDA because that was just child's play compared to what awaits to be honest. I saw some Terma one cadets licked their lips on sighting us... Some nodding their heads...... Some looking as though they couldn't just wait to receive us into their domain.

Lolz, about the first paragraph, I noticed few people were disqualified this year and the board president(medicals) was going around ensuring everyone was reviewed thrice. I'm not sure it's about only connection.

At Afaka, I wasn't harassed. I'm a tall guy and most of my friends are tall guys too. We walked together and they only stared at us but they couldn't touch or talk to us.

About the board, I answered correctly . The board chairman asked about alot of stuff then I saw dismissed, the Airforce representative called me back, asked about my age and jott some things about me, before I was finally dismissed.

By the grace of God almighty, we'll make it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.