Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man (1195 Views)

God Na Guy Man O. Why Did He Create Women Like This? (photo) / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by kelven3xy: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
When you are talking about the alpha, you are talking about the "Star of the play" I categorize him as "the gods of his life" he doesn't watch at you, he doesn't look at the mirror, he believes he is on top of the world, he takes the lead, he climbs the mountain and he is the last man standing.
Every body wants to
be like him, even the girls are impressed by his action, he is
rude but inspiring. When he arrives everybody knows that he has arrived.
Becoming an alpha male is what every person dreams of
achieving including me but only few has what it takes to pull the lift, becoming an alpha male is reaching your highest expectation.
Here I will show you the necessary and valuable traits of the alpha male.

DRESS CODE: The alpha male is the eye watch of every one in party, his dress code attracts multitude.

PHYSIQUE: He has an admirable and attractive shape when it comes to Physique.

ACTOR: In a Literature novel the alpha male is regarded as the protagonist of the drama.
Continue@ http://14smart..nl/2015/07/the-30-alpha-male-characteristics-you.html?m=1

Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided
Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by SUGARBEE(f): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
What are you saying??
Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by fnep2smooth(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
This guy is high on we**d
::
In other news

check out the Top10 Upcoming Artist Music Chart in Naija. upload your song for free to compete in the count down @ www.wavetop10.com
Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by Dotwillis1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by donholy28(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
I don't know what ud saying...I only see night wolf of mortal kombat
Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by Heromaniaa: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by HomieQuan(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Free the guy na
Re: The 30 Alpha Male Characteristics You Need, To Become A Real Guy/man by babyfaceafrica: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Trash!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Men Are Crooks - Says My Jamaican Friend / "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.