Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos (2631 Views)

The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by jackyraw09: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
cccccc
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by 400billionman: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Abiukwu Abiukwu

Ogbanje Ogbanje
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by mackzydon9(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
i fine pass the man na. kou?
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by daveP(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Person wan try me tonite

(holds up laughter amidst heavy breathing; an effort to suppress it actually. Cant hold it any longer, bursts out laughing) grin

Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
SINGING IN KISS DANIELS VOICE grin
he's very sweeeeeeet!
he's very fineee

ewu....probably an omo onile who manage to get himself an infinix hot tinking he's d boss loozzz
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by mimicious(f): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
# I have a dream
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea cheesy over handsome dey worry that man undecided
Your dress sense is poor, there is room for improvement.
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by ilo04(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
bros, are u relate with oshomole?
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by vega84(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hahaahahahahahahhahahahhahhahaha see Onye Ofe mmanu oooo #vegatalks
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by debque(m): 12:29am On Aug 20, 2015
d man was handsome..... actually dat was in d time of dem abacha, 1960s bt naw man is an irony of wat he was....
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by xtervaganza(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Why addressing yourself as was?

Are you dead?
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by IamLEGEND1: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2015
i thought it was because i used too much garlic while preparing the chicken.......

bt no, it was this man's face that made me start throwing up.
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2015
Bia, Lukmon. Warriz did? grin angry
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by lanicky(f): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2015
He's handsome indeed grin
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by smartesboys(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2015
Shirme kawai
Re: A Nairalander Said He Was The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland. You Agree? Photos by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
lwkmd..
the guy fresh ooo.
see nose!!!
devil z at work ooi
#YOLO

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Bored / No SEX Before Marriage Goes Wrong. / I Need Advice: I Feel Violated. Should I End Things Or Am I Being Childish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.